*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I really like that one, Chinese ones have always been wrong. I probably am having a girl, I'm a girl producing machine lol. X

That calculator says I'm having a girl. I have no idea what I'm having, but most of the Chinese ones say boy for me. Going by the shettles method of prediction, I should be having a girl. About 11 weeks til we find out! :dance:

It says it can't determine gender for this baby (it's a boy). It guessed my daughter right.

That predictor is wrong for me...it says girl. I'm having a boy

I found this gender predictor and surprisingly it was right for both of my older kids. Hoping it's right for this little one! Thought it would be cool if some of the girls who know what they are having tried it out... as well as they other team yellow mamas!

https://www.select-baby-gender.com/gender-prediction-test

Also here is the link for my gender guessing pool: https://expectnet.com/game.php

Nope--it said my 4 year old son was a girl lol. It couldn't determine for this one, but we've seen very clearly on US that he is a boy. : )

I plugged in the due date for the baby we lost in December, and it said girl. We don't know the sex of that baby, but I always kind of had the feeling it was a girl.

Fun to try, though!! : )

Last time it sAid girl and it was right this time it's wrong. Said girl again but he's def a boy!

It said boy for this lo and that is correct! It said it could not determine gender for my son.

That predictor says I'm having a girl which is correct. The Chinese predictor was also correct!

This is the only one that has been correct for me at all. All the other has said my daughter was a boy and my son was a girl, lol

It said girl for me but he's definitely a little boy :p other gender predictors have been right though :)

It said couldn't determine for me, which I don't quite understand how that happens. The Chinese gender predictor was right for me though.

Said girl for me but he's definitely all boy :) Chinese gender predictor was right though

Sorry to hear about the glucose testing not going well for some of you.

In terms of baby names our little guy's first name will be Carson but we are not sure on middle. We are thinking Carson Eli.

The gender prediction thing was right for me. It says boy. :)

Just had my first completely random bloody nose... Ick.
But conveniently enough, it was in the shower :haha:

Yeah iv had a few bloody noses .. What's that all about then .

I've had a few nose bleeds this pregnancy, think its to do with blood pressure not 100% though.

We are all moved in to our new house. I love it so much more than my old house.

I'm also 27 weeks today. Third trimester, woohoo!

I had 3 in 1 week but non since. It's due to the extra blood volume and weaker veins caused by the relaxin hormone.

Congrats on third tri and the new house rbourre :)

Anyone else getting really tired again? The past few days I could have easily had an afternoon nap and I've been ready for my bed as soon as the kids have gone to theirs! When I was pregnant with dd, ds still used to nap during the day so sometimes I would nap with him but I have no napping children this time round lol thankfully dh, when he's off is amazing and is always sending me off to bed for a bit when possible.

Congrats on third tri and the new house rbourre :)

Anyone else getting really tired again? The past few days I could have easily had an afternoon nap and I've been ready for my bed as soon as the kids have gone to theirs! When I was pregnant with dd, ds still used to nap during the day so sometimes I would nap with him but I have no napping children this time round lol thankfully dh, when he's off is amazing and is always sending me off to bed for a bit when possible.

Yes!!! I'm so sleepy, and my appetite has gotten ridiculous. I think if I didn't have to wake up to eat, I could sleep all day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->