*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats on third tri and the new house rbourre :)

Anyone else getting really tired again? The past few days I could have easily had an afternoon nap and I've been ready for my bed as soon as the kids have gone to theirs! When I was pregnant with dd, ds still used to nap during the day so sometimes I would nap with him but I have no napping children this time round lol thankfully dh, when he's off is amazing and is always sending me off to bed for a bit when possible.

Thanks. :thumbup:

I've been really tired lately too but I've been really busy. I've also started peeing a lot more than just a few days ago. I woke up 4 times last night between 11 and 7:30 to pee. Good thing my new house has a bathroom right beside my bedroom.

I have started peeing more too, and super tired again! Also think some nausea is coming back :(

I've been exhausted lately, doesn't help that it's so hot either. Also for the first time I feel sick a lot, making up for no morning sickness in 1st tri :(

FINALLY got a 4d scan booked:dance: I'll be 31 weeks so hope I haven't left it too late or I'll cry:haha:

I found this gender predictor and surprisingly it was right for both of my older kids. Hoping it's right for this little one! Thought it would be cool if some of the girls who know what they are having tried it out... as well as they other team yellow mamas!

https://www.select-baby-gender.com/gender-prediction-test

Also here is the link for my gender guessing pool: https://expectnet.com/game.php

I'm having a girl and I got predicted a girl (I even put in Sept after I put in Oct in case I went early). It still predicted correctly. However, it's got a 50/50 chance of being right, lol.

Definitely been more tired the past few weeks. I don't know if it has to do with my anemia or just regular pregnancy tiredness. I've also been peeing like every 20 minutes :( Out of breath a lot and my nose has been bloody inside and there's a painful scab in one of my nostrils. Ugggh!

I found this gender predictor and surprisingly it was right for both of my older kids. Hoping it's right for this little one! Thought it would be cool if some of the girls who know what they are having tried it out... as well as they other team yellow mamas!

Also here is the link for my gender guessing pool: https://expectnet.com/game.php

I'm having a girl and I got predicted a girl (I even put in Sept after I put in Oct in case I went early). It still predicted correctly. However, it's got a 50/50 chance of being right, lol.

I did the same thing and it was still right for me too! Lol

So I had an ob appt on friday. Found out I am borderline anemic, but everything else was perfect:happydance: I now go back every 2 weeks :) And they gave me a worksheet that I have to record my kick counts starting now until I deliver. Anyone else have to start counting so soon?

Usually starting around 28-30 weeks is when they recommend to start doing kick counts. Mine didn't give me a sheet or tell me to do it everyday but sometimes I'll take time out of a day to make sure she's doing alright. She's pretty active so if I haven't felt her for awhile then I'll do one, she's usually up to 10 by no later than 20 minutes.

I've started leaking colostrum in the last couple of days o_O

Only from the left side though...I assumed if I leaked it'd be both sides.

Anyone else?

I have also been noticing I am getting super tired again too.

Did my RH injection today. Took a slight reaction to it I guess you could say. After the needle was out and everything was over they got me to wait to make sure I wasn't going to take an allergic reaction. Well I didn't take an allergic reaction but my blood pressure dropped in a big way. It went from normal to 90 in seconds and that caused a weird reaction. I got really pale, I was really sweaty, a little cold, my ears were ringing so bad I couldn't hear anything, and I got super thirsty. They gave me an oxygen mask to keep me breathing properly and I knew that I needed to keep my eyes open and try to stay alert or else I would faint. I used to get the same way when I would get blood work taken when I was younger so at least I knew what was up.

When all of that was over they gave me some water and made me sit for a bit and took my blood pressure 3-4 times to make sure it was going to stay normal again and they gave me a glass of water to drink. They also checked baby's heartbeat to make sure he wasn't having any reaction since I almost fainted and all that but he was just fine.

Everything is all good now though the spot where the needle was it fairly tender, which is normal. :)

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Did my RH injection today. Took a slight reaction to it I guess you could say. After the needle was out and everything was over they got me to wait to make sure I wasn't going to take an allergic reaction. Well I didn't take an allergic reaction but my blood pressure dropped in a big way. It went from normal to 90 in seconds and that caused a weird reaction. I got really pale, I was really sweaty, a little cold, my ears were ringing so bad I couldn't hear anything, and I got super thirsty. They gave me an oxygen mask to keep me breathing properly and I knew that I needed to keep my eyes open and try to stay alert or else I would faint. I used to get the same way when I would get blood work taken when I was younger so at least I knew what was up.

When all of that was over they gave me some water and made me sit for a bit and took my blood pressure 3-4 times to make sure it was going to stay normal again and they gave me a glass of water to drink. They also checked baby's heartbeat to make sure he wasn't having any reaction since I almost fainted and all that but he was just fine.

Everything is all good now though the spot where the needle was it fairly tender, which is normal. :)

I am RH+ so I didn't need one so can't contribute, but I'm sorry you had a bad reaction! That sounds scary but I'm glad you're okay now. My normal BP is on the lower side so when it gets a little lower I feel like that too.. I hate it!

I am RH+ so I didn't need one so can't contribute, but I'm sorry you had a bad reaction! That sounds scary but I'm glad you're okay now. My normal BP is on the lower side so when it gets a little lower I feel like that too.. I hate it!

The needle itself was painless and quick. They just put it into a vein the same way they would if they were doing blood work so that part was good. It was just really weird that my blood pressure would do that. I haven't been like that in a long while but at least I remembered what to do! :)

I did the same thing and it was still right for me too! Lol

So I had an ob appt on friday. Found out I am borderline anemic, but everything else was perfect:happydance: I now go back every 2 weeks :) And they gave me a worksheet that I have to record my kick counts starting now until I deliver. Anyone else have to start counting so soon?

Same thing, I put in sept and still said girl...great minds think alike.

I got a kick count worksheet as well at my 24 weeks appt but she's kicking so much that I haven't been writing anything down.

I'm getting excited now. Got my glucose out of the way, got my whooping cough vaccine, got weighed and only gained 6-8 lbs so far (depends on who's starting # you go by), mailed in my paperwork for the hospital registration.

Some things I have left to do now are have my baby shower next weekend, finish getting her room together, take a tour of the hospital and book a 3d scan....and I am totally ready for her to come.

We visited with my bil today and his baby was born July 5th and he was soooo tiny and adorable and everyone was picking on my dh about changing diapers and he said "oh no I'm not" and my mom actually got mad at him lol I was laughing so hard at her...like really who cares if he changes diapers or not?? I warned him that he better just say what people want to hear because at the end of the day they won't be there when it happens so how are they going to know you won't change diapers....funny thing is that was his only request since even before we were married...he'd have as many kids as I wanted as long as he didn't have to change diapers lol too funny

I came to visit my sister and it's been super great until today. Now I am super stressed out! I came with my dog, and my sister has four dogs herself. Everything was going great until her mom (we have same dad) came for a visit and brought her dog for whatever reason. She lives 20 minutes away and has three dogs, why she even brought one is a mystery to me! Her dog snapped at my dog and now they can't be in the same room together, but somehow mine is the one that is locked outside (in Arizona weather) while hers gets to stay inside. And despite telling everyone to make sure my dog stays out so nothing happens nobody seems to give enough of a shit to actually make sure he does. My dog is a little poodle mix and hers is a bigger mix breed and could easily hurt him. I can't even relax!

And to top it off my sisters brother (not my brother, confusing I know) came along as well. He's not a big deal except he smells SUPER awful. I can literally smell him across the room.

I just needed to get that rant out!

Otherwise things are going great!

I feel so behind, we are j just starting to work on the baby shower and, since my husband still hasn't gotten a job offer, we havent even started shopping for homes and e are living with his parents. All I can do is dream about her room :(

Mushy- will her mom be staying during your whole visit? That is just awful that your fur-baby would be put out like that. I hope that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay.

Newlywed- :hug: to you. It must be stressful on you.

Anybody swelling yet? I've been swelling so bad in my feet and legs. This past week I sat through about 40 hours of training (EMT Refresher) and my feet were terrible. Hoping I can get back to normal this week and the swelling will go down some. I'm going to have another ultrasound at my next appointment, I'll be 32 weeks. Hoping he's head down and stays that way. Also that day getting my whooping cough vaccine and touring the hospital. Will get tested for Group B Strep that day- had it with both my other boys, so I assume I'll have it again. Baby boy has been super active. I'm starting to get anxious to get everything ready. We still have quite a bit of work to do to be "ready" for this baby.

I'm rh- as well and never had that reaction to the shot. I am so glad you're ok :)

Mushy- will her mom be staying during your whole visit? That is just awful that your fur-baby would be put out like that. I hope that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay.

Newlywed- :hug: to you. It must be stressful on you.

No, I'm going home Tuesday but she's here until tomorrow night. I just get to stress over this for my last day here and I don't want to. I just want to go home though, but I won't be seeing them again for probably a year.

28 weeks today :) finally booked my 3d scan for Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->