*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Mushy - sorry about your pains :( that sucks! I'm getting so uncomfortable with pain too. I keep reminding myself how bad I wanted this and how important it is they stay in there! Haha

The babies had a really active day today though which I love! Squirming and kicking a lot. I find they sort of do a pattern and will have a really active day followed by a really quiet hardly any movement day. Yesterday was hardly nothing and today they're all over the place and kicking up a storm.

30 weeks today eeek! Think its time we started to get organised for this little one as I've got hardly anything at the minute!

Mushy - sorry about your pains :( that sucks! I'm getting so uncomfortable with pain too. I keep reminding myself how bad I wanted this and how important it is they stay in there! Haha

The babies had a really active day today though which I love! Squirming and kicking a lot. I find they sort of do a pattern and will have a really active day followed by a really quiet hardly any movement day. Yesterday was hardly nothing and today they're all over the place and kicking up a storm.

I wonder if they are kicking each other in there?!? Lol

29 Weeks today!

Had a dream last night that I had 5 babies trying to deliver at the same time.. Yikes!

I have to remind myself the same thing all the time. It's so easy to just complain about something that's bothering you. I try my hardest not to complain to anyone but my husband and to you ladies. Sometimes I just need to get it out! And it really helps having others to relate to you.

Newlywed that sounds scary!

I have my 3D scan in just 4 more days!

Sorry, I thought I had replied to you, zephyr! I had it all typed up but must have forgotten to press post!

I agree with everything, ljo said you would need! Other than a water proof sheet you might want some chux pads as well. I found them to be very helpful. The snacks and drink are definitely a big help if you can manage to get them down. I found it was easiest to keep things like yogurt, emergen-c powder and have Dh make a smoothie or something easy like that to get down and lots and lots of water! Of course, with my son's labor, it was quite shorter than my daughter's and I didn't really need all that much in the way of snacks then.

Hey ladies

I haven't been on for a while. My prenatal moved down here and work has been crazy. I have also been dealing with RLS but have found seething before bed makes it better

I am currently sitting outside the high risk doc office waiting for another ultrasound. Anxious too see if he fluid has decreased and if any improvements in the size of the babies stomach. I moved my appt to be able to see the doc that delivered my daughter as I reply respect his opinion.

I can't believe how far along we have all gotten. It is really beginning to sink in now!

Just found out the Medela breast pump is completely covered by my insurance so i ordered that.

Geralyn-- They let you order it already? I have to wait a month before my due date to be able to order mine.

Geralyn I was also able to order mine. I did mine at 20 weeks. They even sent me 90 days worth of freezer storage bags too so I am ready to go. I am going to save so much money this time because I spent a small fortune on my daughter with those bags!

Geralyn-- They let you order it already? I have to wait a month before my due date to be able to order mine.

I was able to order it but they said they don't process it until 30 days before my due date. At least it's ordered and I can cross one more thing off my large to-do list

29 weeks. I want this week to go really fast, it's the scary week since my daughter was born in the 29th week. I think I will feel a lot of relief a week from today when I hit 30 weeks.

I am exhausted today and really hungry. I feel like I haven't ate in weeks and it's making me feel nauseous. I just finished eating some crackers and cheese and I'm still so hungry.

In 2 days I will be 30+5 which is when I had my dd, and once I hit 31 I will be so thrilled. So I totally know what you mean!! Bp still looks good and no swelling or other signs of pre-e so great news.

As far as movement, I feel like he has slowed down a lot. The last month he was going so crazy, doing karate and cartwheels and trying to break out through the side of my belly, he moved so much more than my dd ever was. But the last week it's really slowed down a lot. I still feel some movement but it's not nearly as strong or constant as it used to be. Everything I've read says that is normal as they get bigger. I have an OB appt tomorrow so that will make me feel better. Then I get another ultrasound the following week, excited to see his little face again!

The only thing going on with me at the moment is extreme fatigue. By the time I get home from work, I am so seriously SO drained! I feel like I did manual labor all day long or something but all I've done is still at a desk lol. My body feels fine, I have actually lost a few pounds since starting this GD diet which I suppose is good. I had really bad heartburn a few weeks ago but it's since disappeared and I haven't had any at all lately. I had it really bad with my dd so it's kind of weird but I'll take it! This pregnancy has just been so totally different than my last in every way.

29 weeks. I want this week to go really fast, it's the scary week since my daughter was born in the 29th week. I think I will feel a lot of relief a week from today when I hit 30 weeks.

I am exhausted today and really hungry. I feel like I haven't ate in weeks and it's making me feel nauseous. I just finished eating some crackers and cheese and I'm still so hungry.

In 2 days I will be 30+5 which is when I had my dd, and once I hit 31 I will be so thrilled. So I totally know what you mean!! Bp still looks good and no swelling or other signs of pre-e so great news.

As far as movement, I feel like he has slowed down a lot. The last month he was going so crazy, doing karate and cartwheels and trying to break out through the side of my belly, he moved so much more than my dd ever was. But the last week it's really slowed down a lot. I still feel some movement but it's not nearly as strong or constant as it used to be. Everything I've read says that is normal as they get bigger. I have an OB appt tomorrow so that will make me feel better. Then I get another ultrasound the following week, excited to see his little face again!

The only thing going on with me at the moment is extreme fatigue. By the time I get home from work, I am so seriously SO drained! I feel like I did manual labor all day long or something but all I've done is still at a desk lol. My body feels fine, I have actually lost a few pounds since starting this GD diet which I suppose is good. I had really bad heartburn a few weeks ago but it's since disappeared and I haven't had any at all lately. I had it really bad with my dd so it's kind of weird but I'll take it! This pregnancy has just been so totally different than my last in every way.

I have lost a few pounds too, which I guess is good because I gained too much too fast at the beginning. I freaked at first though, my first thought was that she isn't gaining but my mon assured me that the baby will take what they need and then our bodies get what is left.

My daughter was 29+5 and that is in 3 days for me. We can do happy dances together at the end of the week....as much "dancing" as someone who is pregnant can really do. :happydance:

He has been moving SO much the last 2 days. He was kicking and making my belly flop all over the place this morning, but stopped once my husband tried to feel.

Found avent bottles on clearance at target- reg. $21, got them for 6.50! There were 2 packs of 5 so we bought both!

Good luck Ashaz.

Mushymilk my 3d scan is on Wednesday, I'm so excited too. Can't wait to see him again :)

I'm seriously tired by the evenings too. Once the kids are in bed, I'm ready for mine too!

Think we have almost every thing ready for baby now but I still need to get my hospital bag stuff, better get a move on :)

So scan still showed extra fluid and his stomach is still about 3 weeks ahead. I have a big baby though ladies... 4lbs at 30 weeks. I think average is 3lbs. They said his stomach is what is increasing the weight. Anyone else have a scan recently that can compare the weight? They said if I go till 39 weeks he will likely be around 9lbs. Weird because I haven't put on that much weight and can barely each much because I feel so full all the time.

To those that have GD I just want to say that it sounds like you are doing well. My SIL had that and it doesn't sound fun, but you guys are strong mom as for your babies. :thumbup:

So scan still showed extra fluid and his stomach is still about 3 weeks ahead. I have a big baby though ladies... 4lbs at 30 weeks. I think average is 3lbs. They said his stomach is what is increasing the weight. Anyone else have a scan recently that can compare the weight? They said if I go till 39 weeks he will likely be around 9lbs. Weird because I haven't put on that much weight and can barely each much because I feel so full all the time.

To those that have GD I just want to say that it sounds like you are doing well. My SIL had that and it doesn't sound fun, but you guys are strong mom as for your babies. :thumbup:

I have a 4lbs 13oz baby at 32 weeks. Said he was measuring big, but not concerning. My ds1 was 17 days early and weighed 7.5, my ds2 was 25 days early and weighed 6.13, so I'm expecting to go early and maybe be big, maybe not.

I had a scan last week at 31 weeks and baby was 4lb 8oz... It's not always accurate though. My little girl was estimated at 9lb right on my due date. She came tw days late and was 8lb 12oz

Wow... It took me an hour to catch up! But I'm not complaining... This is the ultimate vent place for all of us :haha:

Mushy and others with sleep discomforts... I'm in too. No position, no pillow, no nothing is giving me a good night's sleep :( Makes me feel tired all day long like a zombie.

Newlywed - I totally feel for you. After my failed GTT, I had to prick myself 6 times a day for 3 days. Ouch! But luckily my levels were on the lower side and my HbA1c result was 6 which is good and means no GD. However, doc asked me to still maintain low carb diet because once an anamoly always an anamoly! Also she said that she would induce me sometime between 38 - 40 weeks if I don't already go into labor spontaneously and wouldn't wait beyond that. So my baby will be here anytime between Sep 26 and Oct 9! Goosebumps!!! Am I ready!? I donno.

Coming to prep... At in-laws with no nursery just like Newlywed. Such a waste of all the plans I had :( Baby shower on Sep 7... So all major purchases only after that. I'm nothing close to ready at the moment.

LO is stirring up a storm in there especially when I'm about to sleep. Joys of pregnancy! He would quickly stop as soon as DH touches my tummy. Such a player!

Have my Dr appt and growth scan 10 days from now... Can't wait to see my little man! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->