*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hopefully it's nothing. You're doing the right thing lying down. If it helps, I had back labour and the pain didn't spread round to my hips, it actually stayed very central in my back and went down into my bottom. It was pain like nothing I have ever felt too, not a thing like period pains!

Have you been constipated recently? I have had something similar to what you described a few days ago. It turned out just to be digestion related and was cured after a trip to the bathroom :blush:

Thank you! That did help! And actually I have had very loose stools lately.. :haha:

La mere - glad to hear im not the only one having these dreams!
I have had an equal number of dreams for either sex now and they are all so weird.

Baby is going crazy tonight. She hates when I rest my arms on my tummy and for a couple weeks now has been pushing back on me when I do rest them it is the weirdest feeling, she's pushing extra hard today. And it feels like she's trying to twist around in there and my whole stomach will just be going in all different directions. This is going to be so surreal if it feels like this now and she's probably not even 3 lbs...I can't even imagine what a 6 lbs baby will feel like.

I normally have gender dreams but I havnt this time- yet!! I keep getting girlie vibes, but I was wrong last time with my youngest (although she is a bit of a tom boy lol)
Hopefully my eldest is about for the birth cause it's her job to have a look and tell us what it is :) so exciting <3 xx

Baby is going crazy tonight. She hates when I rest my arms on my tummy and for a couple weeks now has been pushing back on me when I do rest them it is the weirdest feeling, she's pushing extra hard today. And it feels like she's trying to twist around in there and my whole stomach will just be going in all different directions. This is going to be so surreal if it feels like this now and she's probably not even 3 lbs...I can't even imagine what a 6 lbs baby will feel like.

Aww! :haha: she sounds like she is a strong baby!

I remember dd2 used to kick me until I woke up of I was on my side asleep and leaning slightly forwards! They certainly show you who's boss :)

Geralyn and la mare-lovely bumps! I keep meaning to do bump pics myself.

La Mere-no expert, but I'm going to say girl! The neatness of your bump makes me think pink!

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing as i haven't posted or caught up in a few months now :blush:

i cant believe how close some of you are getting to meeting your baby's now. Yo_yo - 32 weeks, woow! That's gone quickly. I hate being due late in the month as i always feel i lag so far behind. In the end of my previous pregnancies that didn't matter in the end though as i was induced the first week of each month i was due and overtook most of the early due daters ;) lol.

had my final 28 week gtt yesterday, just got to wait the results now
i tested positive for GD in my first pregnancy but not my second :shrug: so it could go either way. I also have my 28th week growth scan on Friday I'm super excited to see how baby is doing!

loving all the bump pictures :) do you all find your bump is smallest in a morning and grows throughout the day? There is practically nothing there when i wake up but by the time 6pm comes around im officially a beached whale. I couldn't even get out of the bath last night :'( we have no shower until we move house, so i have no idea what I'm going to do until then lol. Probably just get stuck in the bath and have to call for help.

So this is from my 4d at 29 weeks. This baby is on the left and my eldest's is on the right. Think this baby will look like her :)
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/0899789A-318B-4982-A160-B90FF70D28FC.jpg

And this was my bump last week :)
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-08/6CC7E50D-FED2-4FD9-8823-7962520D1DF7.jpg

Any guesses :) ??

And think baby is def running out of room in there!! Instead of kicks now it's mainly pushing limbs right out which is fun, I push them back in ha ha.

Ljo1984-that's got to be another girl!! Those scan pics are practically the same! :) everyone's got such neat bumps! I look massive-I think it's because I'm 5"4 so not very tall.

Sister rose-I bet you end up having your baby before me then ! :haha: I went overdue both times, and my dates on all my scans put me around 5 days ahead of when I thought is be due...either way, I doubt he will come in September.

Hope your gd test comes back all in the clear.

Oh gosh-I couldn't get in and out of the bath-ours is really deep I'd be like one of those beetles that once it gets on it's back it can't turn over lol

Lol the nursery manager said yesterday that I'm still very neat!! I'm wondering what she was expecting me to turn into ha ha ha. My bumps have been pretty similar with all three but I'm a bit dubious on the girl/boy theories, I think it's just ow my body carries a baby lol.

And yeh they really do look similar. Was weird watching at the scan cause every now and then it was like a flash back to her scan. I noticed too that they both have the placenta on the left side of their face!! Anyway my eldest is VERY girly, I really can't imagine a boy looking like her ha ha, time will tell ;-)

Wow! Your babes look exactly the same! That's so amazing! I totally want another 3D now!

So here I am, up again at 5:30! I feel this is becong routine. But babies aren't awake and kicking so I can't even feel like I'm getting prepared for them haha! I'll be up and they'll be asleep!

DH and I were playing a card game last night and the babies were being super active. Was so fun because we kept seeing my belly move and DH kept holding his hand there and feeling them move around and kick.

We went on our hospital your last night too. The birthing suites are actually really nice which makes me excited. But if they get too busy then after the birth you get bumped to the semi private mommy/baby ward (or pay to upgrade to private) which is not very nice at all. Blah. Hope when I have these babies we get to stay in the nicer rooms.

Wasn't able to see the NICU or ORs for obvious reasons but sort of wish we could have given we could end up spending time in both. Hopefully not though.

image.jpg

This happened yesterday ladies! I was at Walmart and saw Halloween products! We are getting soooo close October Mamas!!!

So here I am, up again at 5:30! I feel this is becong routine. But babies aren't awake and kicking so I can't even feel like I'm getting prepared for them haha! I'll be up and they'll be asleep!

DH and I were playing a card game last night and the babies were being super active. Was so fun because we kept seeing my belly move and DH kept holding his hand there and feeling them move around and kick.

We went on our hospital your last night too. The birthing suites are actually really nice which makes me excited. But if they get too busy then after the birth you get bumped to the semi private mommy/baby ward (or pay to upgrade to private) which is not very nice at all. Blah. Hope when I have these babies we get to stay in the nicer rooms.

Wasn't able to see the NICU or ORs for obvious reasons but sort of wish we could have given we could end up spending time in both. Hopefully not though.

Aww-must be amazing feeling both them kick! I wonder if they are fighting for space and nudging each other :haha:

Glad the hospitals nice-makes all the difference being comfortable with your surroundings. I am sure you'll get one of the nice rooms.

Ljo1984-yes, your probably right with the way you carry just being the way you carry and not linked to gender. Just remembered this guy telling me with dd1 I was definitely having a boy due to the way I was carrying, that he had never got it wrong ever! Well I was stressing as I was 37 weeks and had been buying pink since the 20 week scan! Luckily he was wrong!

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in to see how your all doing... I can see some of you are discussing growth Scans - I've been having a few of them recently.

At 29 weeks I was in and out of hospital due to a bleed, was sent for a growth scan and was told baby is too small and were concerned she wasn't getting enough oxygen. They decided I should be monitored every 2 days for the next 2 weeks to see if she gains any weight. if it happened that she has a growth spurt between 29-31 weeks Brilliant!!! If not, they said they would induce me at 34 weeks.

So I went back for my 31 week growth scan last week and madam had a growth spurt in those 2 weeks!! consultant was very happy and they decided they don't need to see me as often.

Currently 32 weeks :) cant believe we haven't got long left!! I am booked in for another growth scan in 2 weeks time. I was told she weighed 3lb14oz at 31 weeks.

how is everyone feeling. I had a 4d scan over the weekend. it was AMAZING. I would really recommend it to anyone.

Love to all. x

I've been getting a lot of kicks up under the ribs where he pushes out. It feels like he's going to break my ribs sometimes. My belly a lot of the time looks like there is in alien in there with how much he moves.

Anyone else having problems with their hips while they're sleeping? I've been comfortable with my body pillow up until lately. My hips get very sore if I try to sleep on one side or the other.

Loving all the scan pics. We haven't decided if we're doing one or not. I did however get him booked for his newborn photos.

I love all of the bump pics ladies! My husband told me I look like I have dropped yesterday. I need to take another pic to compare and see if he is right. He is not usually one to notice little things so I am curious. Lol

I wish I I could get another scan! I don't want a problem just to get it, but I would love to see him again. As far as I know I won't be having any more. Had my ob appt on monday and she said my bump measures exactly where it should and that my blood pressure was perfect. Told me I make pregnancy look easy...lol for my age is what she is referring to. I have gained 42lbs already :( No one at my drs office has said anything about it, guess they are not worried.

Today is my 9th anniversary! We are going to take our little man out to dinner with us. Going out to eat dinner is a rare treat because we live out in the country and driving back into town after getting off work is always a no go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->