*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

3lb 14oz sounds good for 31weeks zebadi! My second daughter was still only mid 2lb at that stage. Sorry to hear you had a rough time with the bleed, must have been such a scare! Did they five you steroids just incase?

cntrygrl - i have been having increasing hip pains over the last few weeks, hurts to get up or some times its like my hips cease up and hard to lift my leg :( quite painful.

happy anniversary kel! Hope you have a lovely day :-D

Cntrygrl - I've had a lot of hip pain going on lately. Whichever side I've been laying on is sore when I get up. You're not alone! :hugs:

Kel - Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your dinner out!!

Love ask the bump pics ladies! I'm starting to finally get something, but I mostly just feel him move higher up than out. I have such a long torso that he's got so much room to go!

As for hip pain, yes! Using the pillow was helping at first, but now it's not doing much. It doesn't help that I keep waking up on my back. I don't know why I keep going back to that position, it's not comfortable at all anymore!

I wish I could have another growth scan. I'm really curious to how big he's going to be. My husband was a ten pounder! And his nephew (from his brother) was just under 10 pounds, and I'm a lot taller than his SIL! I do have my 3D scan in two days! And I know my hospital does an ultrasound in office to see if baby is in right position at 38 weeks.

Woke up this morning and didn't feel like I was starving to death so I decided it would be a good day for the GD test!

Currently sitting at the lab waiting. Chugged that nasty orange drink in about minute and a half! Lol Definitely not yummy but it wasn't as bad as I feared. I told the lab ladies they should look into the jelly bean method and they laughed. Hope I pass. I do NOT want to do the 3 hr! Blah

Today I have to do some prepping for a big cooking day tomorrow. My friend is coming over to help me out together a bunch of freezer meals for us to eat up during the end of pregnancy while I'm stuck in bed and/or the first little bit with the babies. I excited to learn all her freezer tips and recipes! Hope I can survive a full day of cooking though! May have to be doing a lot of the jobs that can be done sitting at the table. Haha

So happy I'm of work the rest of the week! Such a relief! :)
Hope everyone else is having a great day!!! :)

We're having our kitchen redone and DH just told me they won't be starting now until Aug. 24. I want to cry. Originally when we planned on doing this I thought it would all be done in July. The cabinets got delayed and then the contractor got delayed. Now it won't be done until almost the end of sept. Really hope little man doesn't come early because I am now definitely not ready. I just don't want to deal with the house a mess and under construction when I feel like nesting and making everything ready for LO

My back has been hurting on and off lately and it's always in the exact same spot. It's getting frustrating and I hope it doesn't feel like this all the time now until he's born.

It's my 28th birthday and the only thing I want is a day that I am pain free. It's just after 10 am and I'm already sore. I have a friend coming over with her son this afternoon and we are going to the splash pad so hopefully my back feels ok. We are also going out for dinner tonight.

Happy Birthday Rbourre. Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Happy anniversary Kel!

Happy birthday rbourre!

Hope you both have a lovely day :)

La mere - glad to hear im not the only one having these dreams!
I have had an equal number of dreams for either sex now and they are all so weird.

What's so weird for me, is I hardly ever remember my dreams! Maybe it is a sign, lol!

Geralyn and la mare-lovely bumps! I keep meaning to do bump pics myself.

La Mere-no expert, but I'm going to say girl! The neatness of your bump makes me think pink!

Thanks, Yo_Yo! I have been feeling that this baby will be a little girl. I felt the same way with my son that he would be a boy. No clue or feelings with my DD though, lol.

Any guesses :) ??

And think baby is def running out of room in there!! Instead of kicks now it's mainly pushing limbs right out which is fun, I push them back in ha ha.

I think girl, personally, but I am far from an expert! :haha:

Ljo1984-that's got to be another girl!! Those scan pics are practically the same! :) everyone's got such neat bumps! I look massive-I think it's because I'm 5"4 so not very tall.

I am only 5'0", Yo_Yo, lol.

View attachment 790625

My bump....I'm ginormous!

I think you look fab, Mama! Your bump is so cute!

Happy anniversary, Kel!

Happy birthday, rbourre!

Happy Anniversary Kel :)

Happy Birthday rbourre! :D

Everyone looks fab, went to the hospital for the GD test today and when I was sat in the waiting room I realised I'm now one of those heavily pregnant women that I used to stare at in the beginning:haha: Not long now:dance:

30 weeks today!

Prenatal check up:
Baby's HB: 148 BPM ~
Fundal height measurement: 30.5 CM ~

Urinalysis results:
Leukocytes: Normal
Nitrite: Normal
Urobilinogen: Normal
Protein: Normal
pH: Normal
Blood: Normal
Specific Gravity: Normal
Ketone: Slightly Elevated
Bilirubin: Normal
Glucose: Normal

Last BP reading: 88/54
Last pulse rate: 109 BPM

Last weight and BMI reading:
Weight: 126.5 lbs
BMI: 24.7

And 30 wk bump pic!

Attachments

• 2014-08-06 09.15.14.jpg
    2014-08-06 09.15.14.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. :)

I think baby is having a growth spurt. I'm hungry all the time now. I desperately need to get groceries tonight after we go out for dinner.

I forgot to share a pic from my 4d scan too! 27+2 little dude. :) looks just like my daughters. Didnt get many good pics, this is the best one we got.

10577212_10203575513501270_649092080488274443_n.jpg

Happy anniversary Kel!

Happy birthday rbourre - hope the pain subsides.

La mere - lovely bump pic!

Sister rose - that's a great scan pic - it's making me want to do one!

Geralyn - sorry to hear about your kitchen delay. I empathise as we are having a kitchen extension that was supposed to be completed mid September but they've now pushed the start date to 23rd September (2.5 weeks before the due date). The building work will take 5-7 weeks. We've asked them to do the outside bit then give us a bit of a break before they knock through but either way it's going to be so disruptive with a newborn. I'm feeling devastated by the delay as I wanted everything to be done and now I know it won't be. Grr!

Hi ladies! I'm just catching up again!

Happy Anniversary kel!
Happy Birthday rbourre!

I just spent the last 5 days cleaning my house top to bottom. We've been doing a lot of renos so the house has been a bit of a mess. We finished painting upstairs so the rooms look great! Now, we need to do the main floor. Dh replaced the roof and is now working on building a shed. We need to get all our outdoor renos done before winter so those were priority!
I've set up baby's bassinet, but won't be doing the nursery until after baby comes. Dh will be building a new bathroom on the main floor which is right next to the toy room. So, the baby's room is now the temporary toy room until the bathroom is complete.
I just started sorting through all our baby clothes so I can pick out any neutral clothes for the baby. I'll have to give away all our girl clothes.
My next big thing will be getting my hospital bag ready. I've already started making a list so it shouldn't take too long to get everything together.

My due date was changed by a day at my last scan so its now Oct 9th. The dr booked my c-section for Oct 2nd! I'm excited to have an exact date as long as baby doesn't decide to come early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->