*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

My little one had hiccups at 4.30 this morning! Such a strange feeling!

Haha. I thought it was cute the first few times now they are kind of annoying as if I'm the one who has them :p Makes me happy though because hiccups are a good sign!

That was my thoughts exactly! Mines been getting them nightly, usually right around the same time.

Newlywed, I was wondering the same!

Zebadi-thinking of you. Stay put LO

Rbourre-praying that today goes by quickly for you, awesome milestone to reach though

I really feel for you ladies who are remodeling, it's a stressful task to undertake even when you aren't expecting.

AFM: I saw my OB yesterday. I had the 1 hour glucose test done as well as some other lab drawn, I won't know results until later next week though. I didn't gain any weight (so still down 13 lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight) I kind of expected this though since I have still been throwing up and queasy. The baby sounds perfect and I am just thankful for each new milestone we meet. Here is my 28 week bump

Attachments

• IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks so much, Mushymilk!! :flower: You're so sweet!

What do you ladies think about the name Rubye (Ruby) Leigh?

Here's my hospital bag list. It's pretty long and based on my experience last time where I was induced and had complications so was in for a week. I recon I've got enough to last induction, labour & a day on the ward afterwards. DH will then just have to bring more in for us if needed. (But really really hoping for a natural labour and home same day or the next at the latest)

Hospital bag contents

Maternity pads x 1 pack
Disposable knickers
T-shirt Steve
Underwear Steve
Travel spray Steve
2 x yoga pants
1 x pjs
Knight dress
3 x t shirts
5 x black knickers
2 x nursing bras
Something to wear for labour (undecided)
Water spray
Fan
Bath pillow
Baby wipes
Face wipes
Deodorant
Body spray
Travel shower gel (simple?)
Travel shampoo
Travel conditioner
Travel hair gel
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
Foundation
Moisturiser
Mascara
Jaffa cakes
Gluten free bread
Breakfast bars
Hair brush
Hair bands
Slippers
Tissues
Camera
Dressing gown (leave in car)

Baby

Cotton pads
Nappies
3 x small baby vests & baby grows
3 x newborn vests & baby grows
1 x 0 - 3 month vest & baby grow
2 x small cotton hats
2 x small wool hats
2 x cardigan
2 x booties
Swaddling blanket
Car seat
Car seat blanket - leave in car.
3 x muslin squares

Lauraemiley - Hahahaha! Love how you have added Jaffa Cakes to the list.. lol.
That's a helpful list actually, I have no idea what to pack, so thank you for that. x

That was a top tip from our anti-natal classes I attended first time round! To be honest I barely ate a thing while in labour, totally lost my appetite but they were great for munching on afterwards!

Hey hope everyone's OK I've not been here in a week or so, been extra busy :)

Last scab tomorrow to make sure he has no problems after nuchal was high at 12 weeks, so nervous!

Hey hope everyone's OK I've not been here in a week or so, been extra busy :)

Last scab tomorrow to make sure he has no problems after nuchal was high at 12 weeks, so nervous!

Hope the results tomorrow look great!!!!!

Thanks so much, Mushymilk!! :flower: You're so sweet!

What do you ladies think about the name Rubye (Ruby) Leigh?

I think that name is beautiful, but with Ruby spelled traditionally. When I first read Rubye, I pronounced it as roob eye. It would be a mistake people make for her lifetime.

mushymilk: they book c-sections here 1-2 weeks before due date because they don't want you going into labor. Its a lot easier doing the surgery when you're not contracting.

Here's my (2days shy of) 31 week bump. Can't believe I'm in single digit weeks as of Saturday! Time is flying by.

Attachments

• 31weeksPreg.jpg
    31weeksPreg.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Ruby/Rubye Leigh sounds a beautiful name. I'm with mushy on preferring original spelling, but it's really nice :)

I made it. 29 weeks 6 days and still pregnant. I am so happy to still be pregnant even though I am so uncomfortable. Hoping to make it at least 7 weeks longer.

I've had 2 friends have their baby boys this week and I can't help but feel slightly jealous that they don't have to be pregnant anymore. I just want the next 2 months to go fast so I can meet my baby boy.

I made it. 29 weeks 6 days and still pregnant. I am so happy to still be pregnant even though I am so uncomfortable. Hoping to make it at least 7 weeks longer.

I've had 2 friends have their baby boys this week and I can't help but feel slightly jealous that they don't have to be pregnant anymore. I just want the next 2 months to go fast so I can meet my baby boy.

Congrats!:) Each day from now on will be a new milestone for you. FX'd for 7 more weeks of milestones (at least):haha:!

All is well, baby still measures a week ahead and weighs just over 4lb :)

Congrats rbourre - that must be a relief. I love being pregnant and can't decide whether I can't wait for the next 2 months to fly by or I just want to be pregnant forever! I keep switching!

Stacey - glad all is ok!

Rbourre that's exciting, but boo for the pain! I hope it starts to go away, or ease up soon. Even though it's not likely, hopefully it does!

I got my 3D scan today, I'll upload pictures later! But it was very exciting! My baby doesn't like to get ultrasounds though, he hides away and gets very still. Every time! Towards the end he started to push away at that spot with his hand. I got to discover his exact position, which worries me a little! Not because of anything that can harm him, but considering how tall I am and where his butt was and the fact that his face and feet were together, makes me believe I am having at least a long baby! And, I found out I have an anterior placenta, which is the first time I've heard that.

Despite him being a little shy baby, we did manage to get a few good shots which was exciting.

The ultrasound waves are really really noisy for them. Which is why he was prob pushing it away. Mine was really still and uncooperative in 4d too lol, and feet by face, cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->