*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Everyone has such cute bumps! I went to a baby care class yesterday and to be honest it was kind of a waste of time! It was all very basic, common knowledge in my opinion. Oh well, it was a free class offered by my insurance so at least I didn't have to pay!

Afterwards I went to the store and got a bunch of stuff for my hospital bag, about to go out and get some more stuff. My husband left for a business trip today and I'm so bored without him! I won't see him again until next Sunday :( that's okay though cause I'm going to southern California (where my entire family and friends live) for my baby shower this weekend! I'm super excited for that!

Also I think I'm finally starting to look a bit pregnant! I can still wear all my regular tops which is kind of awesome, but I've been waiting for this since day one and cant wait until they're all too small.

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/Mobile%20Uploads/20140810_160844_zpsbokgr8ni.jpg

there's a picture of my 31 week "bump" it just needs to round out more. Stupid belly is the "B"shape. I'm hoping it rounds out all the way. Either way I love it! And yay for only 9 more weeks to go!!

Ok, so had lots to catch up on.

I have started my hospital bag. My doctor's office gave me a list of things they recommend and I went from there. Still haven't packed the baby's stuff because haven't decided on picture outfit and going home outfit. Plus there will be the last minute things as well. Since I am 33 weeks tomorrow and ds1 came at 17 days early and ds2 came at 25 days early, I'm getting things together ahead of time. Watch this baby decide to stay put till the end. Oh well.

Baby has been moving like crazy lately. I can't believe he still has enough room in there to move like he does, but it's amazing. I will miss this part of being pregnant.

Question for you ladies... lately every now and then I get really wet "down there" and have to go to the bathroom to clean myself up. It's not pee (because this morning it happened right after I'd used the bathroom), but not sure if it's just discharge or something else. Anyone else getting this?

As for belly buttons- mine has popped. Not sure when it happened, but it's been like this for awhile.

Can't believe we're all nearing the end.

Ok, so had lots to catch up on.

I have started my hospital bag. My doctor's office gave me a list of things they recommend and I went from there. Still haven't packed the baby's stuff because haven't decided on picture outfit and going home outfit. Plus there will be the last minute things as well. Since I am 33 weeks tomorrow and ds1 came at 17 days early and ds2 came at 25 days early, I'm getting things together ahead of time. Watch this baby decide to stay put till the end. Oh well.

Baby has been moving like crazy lately. I can't believe he still has enough room in there to move like he does, but it's amazing. I will miss this part of being pregnant.

Question for you ladies... lately every now and then I get really wet "down there" and have to go to the bathroom to clean myself up. It's not pee (because this morning it happened right after I'd used the bathroom), but not sure if it's just discharge or something else. Anyone else getting this?

As for belly buttons- mine has popped. Not sure when it happened, but it's been like this for awhile.

Can't believe we're all nearing the end.

I've been dealing with daily discharge since 6 weeks and have to change panty liners a couple times a day. The past couple days I've had an increase in discharge and my underwear always feels damp.. I think the dampness is sweat though. It's really quite annoying! Sometimes I'll get cervix pain and it will release a little glob.. But I don't think its amniotic fluid... At least I hope it's not!

Baby hasn't stopped moving since yesterday afternoon. It started to freak me out because I googled it and saw things like cord problems and a sign of incoming stillbirth and other things. I called l&d and they said it was fine. I'm still worried though. I hope she's okay in there.. I want her to sleep :( it seems odd to me that she'd have constant movement for so long. Just going to hope everything is good. It did keep me awake last night though! I sometimes get weird stabby pains around my belly button and a little cramping every now and then. Gaaah.

Loopy-lovely bump!

Mushy- aww I've been waiting for you to post a bump pic, you are unmistakably pregnant and glowing! So adorable!

Starbrites-stay away from Dr. Google

Loopy-lovely bump!

Mushy- aww I've been waiting for you to post a bump pic, you are unmistakably pregnant and glowing! So adorable!

Ooh I know it's bad! I did find out though that during the last weeks of pregnancy baby actively moves during light sleep. So that makes me feel so much better knowing that she was probably asleep for a lot of that time!

Loopy-lovely bump!

Aw thank you! I've been waiting to have a bump to take a picture of. It just sort of came out overnight!

31 weeks today :D

I need to start packing my hospital bag but it would be helpful if I brought the things to go in it first :p

My bellybutton is flat now too, it's really shallow anyway so never pops out it just stays flat.

Planning to get my hospital bag done in te next week or so just so it's ready. I only live a few mins from the hospital though so dh can always pop home for stuff if it came to it.

Lovely bump pics, everyone I looking lovely!

It's my birthday today but it's our baby we lost's due date Wednesday so not feeling too much like celebrating but I'm extremely thankful for what we have and the kids are super excited for my bday so going to have fun day for them. We're going to release a balloon on Wednesday with a quote attached I think.

I've packed the change bag with babies stuff as a "just incase of transfer" thing. Some say it's bad luck but I was transferred last time and was glad for it, no rushing round for stuff while waiting for ambulance. Just need to pack myself a little bag and remember a tooth brush and hair brush this time lol.

Mushymilk - your bump looks great!

Happy birthday allstar - have a good day and it's a nice idea to release a balloon on Wednesday. I will be thinking of you.

Starbrites - I'm glad you feel better about it now. I'm the same - if I get something in my head that something's wrong it's so easy it worry but it sounds totally normal. My baby goes through really quiet days and days where she never stops.

I also get discharge and I also think I sweat a lot down there - it's been so hot that I will often change my underwear after work and I often need to use freshening wipes too. The joys of pregnancy!!

Forgot to say I start my NCT antenatal classes tonight! I hope I will meet some nice local people due at the same time that become friends, as well as obviously learning a thing or two!!

My belly button is pretty flat and looks like it's making it's way out.
Happy birthday allstar!
Mushy- your bump looks great!

Happy birthday Allstar!

Cute bump pic mushymilk!

So I just got word that I failed my 1 hr GD test. They said normal is below 7.8 and I was 9 so only slightly elevated but now I have to do the 2 hr. Yuck.

Those who have done it already what were your levels like? Anyone fail the 1 hr but pass the 2 hr? I hear that's common.

So I just got word that I failed my 1 hr GD test. They said normal is below 7.8 and I was 9 so only slightly elevated but now I have to do the 2 hr. Yuck.

Those who have done it already what were your levels like? Anyone fail the 1 hr but pass the 2 hr? I hear that's common.

I am not sure how they measured yours, ours is measured in bigger numbers, I had to be under 140 and was 149, then had to do the 3 hour and failed it.

I have to do the 2 hour one on Friday without doing the 1 hour one. Well I believe I do because my FIL has them yearly at the same place but obvious not for GD lol.

Forgot to say I start my NCT antenatal classes tonight! I hope I will meet some nice local people due at the same time that become friends, as well as obviously learning a thing or two!!

I did NCT classes last time and met some lovely ladies. It's a really good class too. We all stayed in touch & met up while off work but once we all went back it became harder. We're all still Facebook friends though and there's 3 of us who do still meet up. 2 of us are actually pregnant again, 6 weeks apart so will be sharing another maternity leave!

My doctor you had to be below 135 and I got 136 on the 1 hr. I called last week and the nurse said I had passed my 3hr test. Hopefully that's still the case when I see the doctor tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->