*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Trying to clean our apartment as it is messy but I am so plagued by sleepiness this trimester. I sleep all night and take long naps during the day! My sister is coming to visit with my nieces on Sunday as she wasn't able to make it to our baby shower last week. She said she has been saving up money for us to take us shopping for any baby things we still need. I am so grateful!!

We've had a hell of a few weeks as apparently our cat had fleas(they don't even go outside!) and it got to all 3 of the cats and our apartment got pretty bad. I've been vacuuming like crazy everyday and putting down diatomaceous earth and bathing the kitties trying my hardest to get it under control. Seems to be getting under control now!! We haven't been able to bring anything up from the baby shower because I was too afraid of fleas getting on it. I seriously hope it never happens again, omg! Nothing like being all itchy with bites on top of already being a hormonal pregnant lady in her third trimester!

Also it just occurred to me last night that I am in single digit weeks until my due date! :)

Well I guess I should go try and clean some more :p

I made it. 29 weeks 6 days and still pregnant. I am so happy to still be pregnant even though I am so uncomfortable. Hoping to make it at least 7 weeks longer.

I've had 2 friends have their baby boys this week and I can't help but feel slightly jealous that they don't have to be pregnant anymore. I just want the next 2 months to go fast so I can meet my baby boy.

My friend had a baby a couple weeks ago, and I straight up told her I was jealous lol. I was jealous when she found out she was pregnant, and now I'm jealous that she isn't pregnant anymore :dohh:

5 weeks until my baby shower! Sept. 13 is the big day..

Heres what I've been working on the past week! Hubby helped a little. Pretty proud of it! It was a $15 garage sale find!

Attachments

• 1919638_10152200928356924_40736959438487897_n.jpg
    1919638_10152200928356924_40736959438487897_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1551467_10152200928426924_5359105585952109344_n.jpg
    1551467_10152200928426924_5359105585952109344_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 10433897_10152200928931924_8578506805920215178_n.jpg
    10433897_10152200928931924_8578506805920215178_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
The dresser looks great! My shower is the 6th...I'm glad bc I've been feeling lately that I really want to get all his stuff organized/washed

That dresser is adorable newlywed!

Congrats on the good scans ladies!

My friend just had her little boy yesterday and I got to hold him today. Oh I forgot just how small and cute they are! I can't wait to meet my new little man!

My 3D Pictures!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/TV_2_zpsd91baa31.jpg
There's his little face! Sonographer said he's going to have nice plump lips!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/TV_9_zpsc8ca59d6.jpg
That's him trying to suck on his toes.

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/TV_32_zps58978067.jpg
That's him trying to push the sonographer away. That's one arm wrapped around another, while his hand pushes outward.

Beautiful pics Mushy!

StarBrites-congrats on hitting the single digit milestone

Great job on the dresser Newlywed :)

My little one has caught the terrible coxsackie virus from daycare. She has a fever and is miserable with blisters :( I called my ob he said I'm fine and far enough along it won't hurt baby but my poor daughter. I hope it passes soon!

I made it. 29 weeks 6 days and still pregnant. I am so happy to still be pregnant even though I am so uncomfortable. Hoping to make it at least 7 weeks longer.

I've had 2 friends have their baby boys this week and I can't help but feel slightly jealous that they don't have to be pregnant anymore. I just want the next 2 months to go fast so I can meet my baby boy.

My friend had a baby a couple weeks ago, and I straight up told her I was jealous lol. I was jealous when she found out she was pregnant, and now I'm jealous that she isn't pregnant anymore :dohh:

I remember feeling a bit jealous when my one friend told me she was pregnant. We were having a play date and she told me she was 8 weeks. I had suspected it because I knew they were trying right after their wedding and she posted a picture on Facebook earlier that week and she looked exhausted, exactly like she did in her first pregnancy. 2 months later, she was one of the first people I told that I was pregnant. :happydance:

Mushy-he is going to be one gorgeous baby! :) cute pics!

Newlywed-wow! Love what you've done to that dresser. Really beautiful.

Ahh-meeting other peoples new babies when your pregnant is extra special-it does make you want your baby though! I'm beginning to get impatient, and yet you should enjoy the last trimester :dohh:

At in laws this weekend-mils been buying loads if baby clothes bless her! :)

Hope your little ones better soon Jcliff-poor girl. Its awful seeing them poorly, but I'm sure it'll pass soon.
It's a relief it doesn't affect baby :flower:

Hubby is away at the lake with his dad for the weekend, I don't sleep well without him :(

Tmi moment, I have been super sweaty down there, and I am getting sores in the fold between my hooha and my thighs along my panty line :( they are really sore and I try to keep it cleaned but its not helping :( anyone have any idea what I can do?

Hubby is away at the lake with his dad for the weekend, I don't sleep well without him :(

Tmi moment, I have been super sweaty down there, and I am getting sores in the fold between my hooha and my thighs along my panty line :( they are really sore and I try to keep it cleaned but its not helping :( anyone have any idea what I can do?
Maybe some Talcom powder.

I second talcon powder to prevent it getting sore. To help it heal use first though use lansinoh nipple cream, works a treat!!

I can totally relate, but it's my boobs that's the problem! I'm getting hot sweaty boobs and they hurt! I use a cream called sudacrem, which is a nappy/diaper/eczema cream. Man, where's the "pregnancy glow?!"

The talcum powder ideas a good one-think you can buy spray talc now-might be an idea-night try it myself in my bra!

Newlywed - ow, that sounds so uncomfortable! You poor thing! Try and air it as much as possible (yes, walk around with a completely bare bum whenever you can!), keep it dry (cornflour-based powder could help...I personally wouldn't use mineral talc, but that's just me). Sudocrem is an excellent idea, as Yo-yo says - or some other barrier/nappy cream if you can't get sudocrem there.

And if it doesn't start to heal in a few days, go see your GP to check that it's not infected, as sores in skin creases/folds are notorious for getting candida infections, which will need cream to get rid of.

I hope it goes away soon!

Thanks guys! The terrible thing isI can't see it, I had to take pictures to see.

Thanks guys! The terrible thing isI can't see it, I had to take pictures to see.

I know what you mean there...I have to stand in front of the mirror to wax, as I haven't been able to see under the bump for quite a few weeks. The things we go through, huh? :haha:

It's my 4th wedding anniversary today (my ticker is broooken :brat:), and hubby got me a gorgeous planter with three different roses in (red, pink, yellow), and a box of chocolates, and he's making spaghetti bolognese for dinner. :cloud9: I am a lucky lady!

ETA - also, baby is kicking up a storm today...right in my ribs, I've actually been winded a couple of times! It's weird but nice, watching my bump dancing around.

Happy anniversary Mrs Eleflump! You most definitely are one lucky lady! My husband barely knows how to microwave a frozen meal, let alone cook one!

Thanks to everyone else on the lovely things said about my 3D ultrasound pictures! I can't stop looking at them, and it makes me want him here so much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->