*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

newlywed, I love your dresser!! I hope your sores resolve soon.

mushy, I love your scan pics! So cute!

As for me, I went to the city (2hr drive away) to stock up on everything I'll need in the next 2-3 months. I was able to get dd1 school supplies, tea party supplies for dd1's birthday in september, and a few things for my hospital bag. Dh needed a few things for the renos we've been doing at the house so it was a nice and productive trip!
Also, my braxton hicks are getting worse. Like, stop me in my tracks with period type pains worse. I'd really like the baby to hang in there for a few more weeks and hope these contractions are not doing anything.

Quiet group today! Went shopping and got some travel size toiletries to officially start my hospital bag! My mother in law also got baby a few pairs of leggings and sleepers which were much needed!

we need more bump pix in here! Here is my newest bump! 33 weeks based on LMP, and my 18 weeks. Big difference!

Attachments

• big belly.jpg
    big belly.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
30 weeks. :D I am SOO happy to say that. We went to a baseball game today. It was a very long drive there since we got stuck in traffic, baby was resting on my bladder and I had to make my husband get off the highway so I could pee since it took an hour longer than it should have to drive there. The game was a lot of fun and baby loved bouncing around whenever it got loud. The walk back to the car was brutal. It was very hot and I was having BH and had to actually stop at one point because I couldn't walk anymore. I was perfectly fine as soon as I sat down in the car. I'm so exhausted and I feel like I could sleep for a week.

we need more bump pix in here! Here is my newest bump! 33 weeks based on LMP, and my 18 weeks. Big difference!

Cute bump, jcliff!! It is just the way my ridiculous brain works lol, but when I glanced at your pics without reading the captions, I automatically looked left to right (thinking left would be the early pic) and thought, "WHAAAT?!!"

You look great! : )

Happy 30 weeks rbourre! I know it's extra special for you after a preemie!

Pretty bump JCliff :) .

I'm marking the calendar-- today the baby moved into a weird position and my belly button was for the first time COMPLETELY FLAT--smooth and flush with the other belly bump skin! If I didn't have the linea negra and circle of pigmentation around the belly button you wouldn't have known that it was even there. My husband was like "Yup, it's flat." Weirdest thing to date!

Where did my innie go?:shrug:

Anyone else have a flat button already? Or even an outie now?

I'm marking the calendar-- today the baby moved into a weird position and my belly button was for the first time COMPLETELY FLAT--smooth and flush with the other belly bump skin! If I didn't have the linea negra and circle of pigmentation around the belly button you wouldn't have known that it was even there. My husband was like "Yup, it's flat." Weirdest thing to date!

I have always had a deep belly button, so now it just looks normal, lol

Rbourre congrats on 30 weeks, that must be quite a relief for you.

Lovely bump Jcliff!

My belly button is still an 'innie' it usually doesn't pop out 'til the last month or so, like one of those red temp buttons on a turkey. LOL
Just wondering at what point everyone plans on putting their hospital bags together? It sounds like some of you already have a jump on things.

My belly button had never popped before, just gets flatter. It's pretty flat right now, just a very shallow dip lol.

Lovely bump Jcliff!

My belly button is still an 'innie' it usually doesn't pop out 'til the last month or so, like one of those red temp buttons on a turkey. LOL
Just wondering at what point everyone plans on putting their hospital bags together? It sounds like some of you already have a jump on things.

My belly button is very shallow now but hasn't popped out yet. I hope it doesn't at all, it sounds like it'd be uncomfortable.

I'm going to do my hospital bag around 35-36 weeks, unless the midwife tells me to do it sooner (but I'm seeing her next at 33+6 so it won't be much sooner, lol). My last day at work is the day I turn 35 weeks, so after that I will have more time, and will be at home to take in deliveries, so I figure that's the best time to do it, as well as getting our last few big items for baby.

I've got a list of things I need for the hospital bag, and am just going over it every so often and editing it. I can't wait to get it packed :D

I am going to start my hospital bag soon, probably after my appointment on the 21. That's when I have to preregister at the hospital and will learn what they provide and what I have to bring.

I bought my little mans coming home outfit today. I haven't decided yet if I will just put a light sweater over the onesie since it's short sleeved or switch it out for a long sleeve one.

Attachments

• IMG-20140810-02161.jpg
    IMG-20140810-02161.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20140810-02162.jpg
    IMG-20140810-02162.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
My belly button never popped with my first two so I don't expect it to this time either. It just gets very close to being flat.
I've started my hospital bag, but haven't finished. I'm waiting for a delivery of some new baby clothes that I got. I seem to have misplaced/lost my neutral newborn outfits that I had from my first two babies. I have a few 3-6 month outfits, but those won't help much especially if I have a small baby again. Anyways, I've made a list and crossing things off as I put them in. I'm also making a separate list of things I'll need to grab as we leave the house like camera and chargers and stuff.

I had a deepish innie and my belly button has been out since around week 24, but sometimes it lays completely flat and even with my belly. I think it has to do with her position!

Mine has been flat for a really long time!

Lovely bump Jcliff!

I'm starting to get things together for my bag. I even just bought some brand new slippers to put in my bag :)

Rbourre- cute going home outfit

Hope- I recently did something similar. I went through baby clothes that I have had boxed up and sorted them per gender, I ended up with a small tote for each. I realized I didn't hardly have anything that could be gender neutral and over the last week or so I have made a few purchases. What I do have gender related seems to be in the larger sizes as well, I am hoping to be able to reuse several items.

Kel21- you sound like me, slippers are very important! I have actually been looking for those really comfy, soft socks with the grip things on the bottom. They were really nice to have for previous deliveries and the hospital ones aren't nearly as nice. Maybe as we get closer to fall they'll reappear in stores.

My belly button is almost flat now-never popped out with my last two, just kind of stays flat! :)

Congrats on reaching 30 weeks rbourre!

Jcliff - lovely bump!

My belly button is nearly flat but not popped out yet. This being my first pregnancy I have no idea if it will yet!

My DH and I had a nursery appointment yesterday and chose a load of stuff to buy for baby so I think we're pretty much sorted for baby and just need to arrange a delivery of it all. I'm not planning on having a baby shower so we will be buying it all ourselves. I haven't started on a hospital bag but I'm thinking around 35 weeks. I did take some comfy slippers from a hotel room I stayed in recently! :blush:

I will be working until I'm over 37 weeks so I won't have too much time to relax but hoping I will still feel prepared.

Here is my 31 week bump picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Cute bump, Loopy--you look great!!

I plan to work through my
38th week. (My c-section is scheduled for the beginning of week 39.) Hopefully I make it that long! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->