*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Rbourre-I feel the same!! So many people due around the same time have had their babies now-I want to go into labour!! I'm going to be dancing for joy when I finally do :haha:

Lol my 4 year old nephew thought that the baby will be coming out my mouth. I had to laugh.

I have my appointment this Thursday it will be interesting to see if I've dialated or engaged at all. I also have to remember to ask how far past my due date they'll let me go. My pubic bone is so sore already and by the end of the day I can barely walk. Let alone I'd like the constant burning pain in my lower ribs to stop from him pushing and rubbing against them.

Too cute! My 8 year old thought they come out of a woman's butt! Lol. No idea where he got that idea. Gl at your appt tomorrow!

How is everyone doing? xx

Doing pretty good here, how are you doing? :)

Kel, everything he puts in his belly comes out his butt, lol so it is the only exit he can conceptualize haha.

I hadn't thought of that! Lol. Makes sense!

Hahah too cute. Kids are hilarious

I had my 38 week appt this morning still dilated 1cm he didn't comment on the effacement like the last doc did but he said I'm not engaged yet so could be any day could be another 2 weeks. He didn't mention anything about induction of stripping of membranes but well have him for our next appt next Monday too so well see what happens then.

So nothing exciting here, dh is still making plans for this weekend. I don't know I guess he thinks I'm super women or something like I really want to go out for a business dinner and he just took a deposit on one of his rental properties and the family wants to move in for oct 1st so he has to go over and paint and clean and stuff and I was like geez that could not have been worse timing...I'm trying to clear my schedule not fill it up lol

I am actually jealous of you guys because it took so much to soften and dilate my cervix

Okay so here's the short version. I woke up at 230 am Saturday feeling really nauseous, so I got up, went to the bathroom, tossed and turned in bed, around 3 I got up to get a drink And my water broke! It was so gross andmade such a mess! We made it out the door by 4 and were at the er at 530. They got be checked in, confirmed it was my waters, and started m monitoring me. When they checked me around 8am, my cervix was so high he couldn't find it. Early afternoon they started me on a pill to soften my cervix. I had to take 3 doses
of it! They kept checking me, it took for hours to go from 1 and 60% to 1.5 and 70%, and another 4 to 2cm and 80! They had me on the monitors 2 hours and off 2 hours and I went crazy on them, I just wanted to move around! They went to bring me a Firth fuse of meds around 8pm, but m my contractions were so strong she decided not to give it. . They gave me iv pain meds around 11, at 2 they started an epidural and pitocin, and I slept off and o
n until 6 they checked me at 10 cm! I didn't feel ready to push so e let my body get her down. My epidural stated to wear off so we pushed for 1.5 hours and she was born at 10:51am! She's great! Having some issues with feeding , waiting for laction consultant to come by.

Had my twins, will update as soon as i can XXXX

Congrats Calm!!!

Newlywed - So it took nearly 32hours for your precious to come out after your water broke right! I'm just scared I wouldn't know when water breaks and it takes me 1.5 hrs to reach my hospital. I'm hoping all goes smoothly for me.

Congrats Calm!

Newlywed - sounds long and difficult but it must feel good to have her in your arms finally. I'm sure the feeding will work out and I understand it's perfectly normal to have problems initially. Congrats!

Congrats Calm!!!

Newlywed - So it took nearly 32hours for your precious to come out after your water broke right! I'm just scared I wouldn't know when water breaks and it takes me 1.5 hrs to reach my hospital. I'm hoping all goes smoothly for me.

Yup. You'll know!, it doesn't stop! I gushed water for hours!

Congratulations calm, one of my due date buddies!

Newlywed I hope you sort out the feeding issue. My son after his first feed would not latch again for 24 hours but we made it 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->