*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Going to see if this works. Herein a pic of my baby boy today at 2 weeks 2 days! It's the last warm day here for a few, so we're rocking our onesie! We are up to 8lbs 7.5oz,after dropping down to 7lbs 5oz. Breast feeding is still going really well, although we haven't been doing all that well at night. I'm not complaining! We started him on a bottle on Tuesday because I'm going back to work next week. I only teach two days a week, so hubby's coming home during that time to stay with him. Not looking forward to leaving him. Congratulations to all the new mommies. I love logging in and seeing the babies born number go up. I don't have much time to be on now, but I do love knowing we are all having these babies! I don't know about you all, but this pregnancy flew by for me, but not the last few weeks of it! Good luck all of you still left to deliver!

So cute! Glad things are going well and he's feeding/ gaining well :). Night feedings are so hard, I'm always so glad when it's sunrise. Keep up the good work mommy!

Lol Geralyn that's exactly how I feel, I thought I was huge at 20 weeks and I look back at that picture and I'm like, uh, is that even a bump? LOL

Wow sprite you've only gained 14 lbs! That's awesome. I've gained 25 now although this last two or three weeks I haven't gained much, maybe a pound total.

Congratulations Loopy Laura! Sorry it ended in a c-section, but glad your baby is here and healthy! I hope you recover well. And I hope feeding gets better for you!

OMG Mushymilk we have a TON of mosquitos here right now too! I was outside for a bit the other day and I had pants and flip flops on, and the next day I counted 14 bites just on my feet!! It's disgusting. We've had sooooo much rain this summer though so they are just everywhere. I can't wait until it dries up.

cntrygirl - yeah my jeans have been feeling tight too, but I can't wear leggings to work! So I've still be wearing them. But as soon as I get home the first thing I do is change into a pair of DH's basketball shorts lol.

rbourre - So sorry you've been feeling so awful with your bp going up and down. Hang in there, it won't be too much longer!!

AFM, OMG LADIES DO YOU REALIZE I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW?? Lol. C-section is at 6pm, check in is at 4, and seriously it still hasn't sunk in. I get a little nervous when I think about the surgery even though it went so well last time. I'm sure that's normal. I'm just trying not to think about it much. If no one has a baby today maybe I'll be the first actual October baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

On the other hand, my dd is still sick and coughing and I'm heartbroken. She'll have to wait a few days to meet her baby brother and that makes me so sad! :nope::nope::nope:

Well, ladies... I have some news! At 2 this morning after 3 hours and 15 minutes of labor, I gave birth to a 5 lb. 7 oz., 18 inch long little boy! Pictures, birth story and name to come! Hubby says it's the best birthday ever!

Well, ladies... I have some news! At 2 this morning after 3 hours and 15 minutes of labor, I gave birth to a 5 lb. 7 oz., 18 inch long little boy! Pictures, birth story and name to come! Hubby says it's the best birthday ever!

Congrats La Mere, our first October baby! Happy birthday to baby and husband!

OMG Mushymilk we have a TON of mosquitos here right now too! I was outside for a bit the other day and I had pants and flip flops on, and the next day I counted 14 bites just on my feet!! It's disgusting. We've had sooooo much rain this summer though so they are just everywhere. I can't wait until it dries up.

AFM, OMG LADIES DO YOU REALIZE I'M HAVING MY BABY TOMORROW?? Lol. C-section is at 6pm, check in is at 4, and seriously it still hasn't sunk in. I get a little nervous when I think about the surgery even though it went so well last time. I'm sure that's normal. I'm just trying not to think about it much. If no one has a baby today maybe I'll be the first actual October baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

On the other hand, my dd is still sick and coughing and I'm heartbroken. She'll have to wait a few days to meet her baby brother and that makes me so sad! :nope::nope::nope:

I've FINALLY got around to buying bug spray today! I would always forget, but when I was walking my dog this morning getting eaten up some more I made sure that today I was going to get it! Even if I only need it for two more days, I don't think my body can handle any more bug bites! I think I'm into the 20's now. Every time I get a random itch it ends up being another mosquito bite!

Good luck sleeping tonight with the excitement of having your baby tomorrow! That's super exciting! I'm slightly envious of all the babies being born, but just cause I'm impatient.

Cntrygrl I pretty much live in yoga pants lately. I only put on my maternity jeans or pants if I am going out somewhere nicer. Which is never! And if I'm just at home I keep my nightgown on, cause that beats everything!

AFM I had a doctors appointment today. It was nothing special but I did get an internal exam. Which I found super uncomfortable! But, on the bright side I am 1 cm dilated (I was worried it would be nothing!) and his head is down very low. Which, explains why I constantly feel the need to pee, especially if I'm standing.

Awwww congrats?! And so tiny :) can't wait to hear your birth story. Xx

Congratulations!!:happydance:
Our first October baby 🎃

Ahh congrats la mere, happy birthday that is a great birthday present. Today is our wedding anniversary so it would be nice it I went into labor and it was a short one and we could celebrate two things every year but if not I'll wait ....

Having increased back pain all day today so I'm sure something is happening it's just not happening quickly.

Sorry if I missed anyone I was reading comments all day but would always get side tracked with work before being able to respond. I'm trying to get things wrapped up so hopefully I can go out on maternity leave come Monday or sooner. I don't want to leave them hanging.

I'm having issues with my pants as well. Even my pj shorts are tight in the lower belly and in constantly pulling them away from my skin because they're digging in a bit. And all the jeans I have I have to wear super low so it doesn't fit in the crotch right so either way I can't win.

Ouch, mushy those internal exams are not comfortable and the dr. keeps saying I'm posterior which makes it harder for the dr to reach. I'm actually suprised just that alone hasn't thrown me into labor.

Very excited rcdm, good luck with everything tomorrow. You know I'm starting to think it would be very nice to just have an exact date when things were gonn happen I'd schedule myself for Sunday afternoon lol but of course it can't be that easy.

Congrats La Mere

I'm having problems with tops, even some of my maternity tops aren't long enough to fit over my bump now!

Congrats la-mere!

ive just been in to Tesco and the woman at the till asked how long i have left. I said about 3 weeks and she said "no you haven't!" and told me im.way too low to go another 3 weeks. I hope shes right :haha:

Congrats La Mere

I'm having problems with tops, even some of my maternity tops aren't long enough to fit over my bump now!

Same here. I wear the same few over and over because they are the only ones that cover my whole belly. The other ones, I just wear to bed now. I have a couple that were too big until a few weeks ago. Now they fit pretty good. I haven't had to wear my maternity jeans much, I'm usually too warm and wear shorts or track pants.

My tops aren't fitting now either! I'm wearing dresses if I go out (not getting out much thanks to the SPD). X

Congratulations to all the ladies on the birth of your beautiful babies.

My princess arrived on 23rd Sept weighting 6lbs 5oz.
It was a very difficult labour lasting 3 days however she was deffo worth it.

Is anyone else out there breast feeding and constantly starving???? My milk is just now starting to come in and I've been eating all day. So funny cause I've had no appetite this entire pregnancy

Congratulations to all the ladies on the birth of your beautiful babies.

My princess arrived on 23rd Sept weighting 6lbs 5oz.
It was a very difficult labour lasting 3 days however she was deffo worth it.

Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->