*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congratulations Laura. Ask mw for (or google) contact details for your nearest LLL (le leche league) they will be amazing for feeding support. Xx

I second volunteering to go first to have an October baby, I'm going nuts here:haha:

SoBlessedMama- Glad you're both okay, hopefully not too long left to wait till your LO gets here!

LoopyLaura- Congratulations!!:happydance:

Midwife appointment went all ok :) little one has caught up on his growth :)

Not much progress he is still 1/5 but I'm booked in for a sweep if nothing has happened at 40+2 :)

Congrats Laura!

Fingers crossed for you vicky and yoyo! I think you two are the ones most likely to be first October baby, but who knows these baby's have a mind if their own!

There has been a huge influx of mosquitos in my neighborhood lately. I didn't think it was that bad but as of last two days I have 12 or more bites on me majority of them coming from last night. I'm so itchy!

Thanks Mushy, I definitely hope so :D

I can't seem to stop shaking, I've eaten and drank and I'm not lightheaded or anything but I can't seem to shift it :(

So many sound so close!!!!! I hope to see our numbers go up again today! : )

Vicky--that is a miserable feeling. : ( Get some rest and take care of yourself and baby! I hope the feeling lifts soon! Don't hesitate to call your doc if it doesn't!

Congrats to all the mommy's who skittles ones are celebrating birthdays! :)

Today was my due date with my angel baby. :angel:

Good luck to the rest of the mommies who are still waiting to meet their babies for the first time! :)

Congrats LoopyLaura!!!!!

Anyone else now living in legging pants? Even my maternity jeans sometimes irritate me where the band and jeans meet.

Congrats to all the mommy's who skittles ones are celebrating birthdays! :)

Today was my due date with my angel baby. :angel:

Good luck to the rest of the mommies who are still waiting to meet their babies for the first time! :)

Good to hear from you, JM!! I know the due date is sad, but I am so happy for you and your sweet family that you're looking forward to your little boy in February. : )

Congrats LoopyLaura!!!!!

Anyone else now living in legging pants? Even my maternity jeans sometimes irritate me where the band and jeans meet.

I'm noticing this too! My maternity jeans are starting to feel tight!

congrats Loopylaura!

LAdies your bump pics all look great.

Vicky, sorry about the shakes/chills. I had those when I reached a certain point in labor. You sure nothing's happening? They said it was due to hormones, they called it the "labor shakes"

JM :hugs: on your angels due date, thinking of you.

congrats Loopylaura!

Vicky, sorry about the shakes/chills. I had those when I reached a certain point in labor. You sure nothing's happening? They said it was due to hormones, they called it the "labor shakes"

I would LOVE to be in labour and not know it but sadly I don't think that's the case:haha:
Just feeling rather off and bleughh with some back pain and mild period pains, I am spending all day on my ball hoping to shift this little one :)

^ yep I read a birth story this morning on my fb homebirth page and she called me round, really shaky and on off painless cramps and she was 8cm!!!!!! They broke her water (after she asked) and then she started with proper contractions!! Mad how bodies work/deal with things in different ways!! Soooooo you never know ;-)

My blood pressure is high again this morning. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I really hope he decides to induce soon because I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I get dizzy and nauseous when it goes up and down constantly which it's been doing for over a week now. It's really hard to take care of a 2 year old when you feel dizzy. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep because I could barely breathe. My nose is really stuffed up and it felt like my lungs couldn't expand properly.

^ yep I read a birth story this morning on my fb homebirth page and she called me round, really shaky and on off painless cramps and she was 8cm!!!!!! They broke her water (after she asked) and then she started with proper contractions!! Mad how bodies work/deal with things in different ways!! Soooooo you never know ;-)

I think I love you for posting this:rofl:

Rbourre ... Sorry you are having so much trouble with your blood pressure.
Hope this sickness is it for Vicky... I don't know how it is to be overdue but I know it just be driving you all crazy. How are you feeling YoYo?
I have having crazy pressure with cramps and contractions, nothing regular, and losing my plug like it is going out of style. I hope it isn't too long for me... 😉

congrats Loopylaura!

I would LOVE to be in labour and not know it but sadly I don't think that's the case:haha:
Just feeling rather off and bleughh with some back pain and mild period pains, I am spending all day on my ball hoping to shift this little one :)

Good luck , was just wishfully thinking for you I guess, lol.

Going to see if this works. Herein a pic of my baby boy today at 2 weeks 2 days! It's the last warm day here for a few, so we're rocking our onesie! We are up to 8lbs 7.5oz,after dropping down to 7lbs 5oz. Breast feeding is still going really well, although we haven't been doing all that well at night. I'm not complaining! We started him on a bottle on Tuesday because I'm going back to work next week. I only teach two days a week, so hubby's coming home during that time to stay with him. Not looking forward to leaving him. Congratulations to all the new mommies. I love logging in and seeing the babies born number go up. I don't have much time to be on now, but I do love knowing we are all having these babies! I don't know about you all, but this pregnancy flew by for me, but not the last few weeks of it! Good luck all of you still left to deliver!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79