*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

congratulations to all the new babies!!!!!

just checking in to say hi - i've been MIA b/c i'm bed-bound, then my laptop slipped off the bed and i had to order a replacement part - i was w/o laptop for waaaaay too long for someone stuck in bed in pain all day, lol. :haha:

anyway, hope everyone's doing well - i know it's late, but

:happydance:IT'S OCTOBER - YAY!!!!! HAPPY OCTOBER, LADIES!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO OUR DUE MONTH!!! :happydance:

hope everyone's labor goes smoothly. :flower:

Congrats Lamere and Zebadi!

I can't believe there are 18 babies born by October 2nd in the October thread. That must be some sort of record, lol.

I can't believe there are 18 babies born by October 2nd in the October thread. That must be some sort of record, lol.

There's been 59 babies born in my October due date group on Facebook. There's 214 members and so many babies born already.

I've been having a lot of cramping in my stomach and thighs tonight and some pains in my lower stomach and back. I have a doctor's appointment in a little over 12 hours, I'm not sure if he will check me or not. He's never mentioned when they start checking so I'm not sure.

Is anyone else out there breast feeding and constantly starving???? My milk is just now starting to come in and I've been eating all day. So funny cause I've had no appetite this entire pregnancy

I have not started that yet, but i know it will kick in eventually. It did with my first ds! And the way this one eats, every hour or 2 during the day and every 2 to 3 hours at night i'm gonna be starving soon!

Congrats to the ladies who have had their babies! And good luck to those starting to feel things!

I am so in love with my little one! :cloud9:

There's been 59 babies born in my October due date group on Facebook. There's 214 members and so many babies born already.

I've been having a lot of cramping in my stomach and thighs tonight and some pains in my lower stomach and back. I have a doctor's appointment in a little over 12 hours, I'm not sure if he will check me or not. He's never mentioned when they start checking so I'm not sure.

Feelin much of the same Rbourre, pains in my back all day and have just been getting worse. Cramping in my lower stomach some pinchy feeling in cervix every now and then. Hoping I make it through tomorrow's work day or at least part of it.

They started checking me at 37 weeks as optional but said they check everyone at 38 weeks.

I swear everyone and their brother text me to ask me today how I was feeling since I'm only two days away from my due date I guess everyone was expecting me to say I was either miserable or in labor. When I told my neighbor I felt good just a bit of a backache she was shocked lol I don't think people like it when you don't have something to complain about. And I've only told my family if I'm dilated ...my other neighbor asked and I was just like nope no signs yet...like hello your my neighbor why are you asking such personal questions..lol silly people.

I went out to kmart tonight with my sister in law and I was sweating like a pig, it was really gross and I kept asking if she was hot and she said no and I was like wth I'm dying over here it's so damn hot and when I finally got outside it was a huge relief. Like air conditioning, its like 65 degrees outside right now and I've got the ac running. Dh says he's a little warm but he's always like a radiator so I can't go off that.

I'm getting a bit nervous now, just hoping my water doesn't break while I'm out somewhere. But dr says only an 8% chance of water breaking being the first sign of labor. I Was debating if I should start wearing a pad just in case???

It wouldnt hurt to wear one sprite! But it probably wouldnt be needed as it doesnt happen often.
I had my waters break first with one of my children but I was at home at the time.
I actually took a bumpy bus ride today into town and I was freaking the whole time that my waters may break haha how awkward would that be. I know I would of probably just burst into tears as ive been a teary mess lately.

good news my midwife checked my blood pressure today and its back down again and theres no trace of protein in my urine anymore. I went and got bloods done as a precaution but hopefully whatever it was has now passed and I dont get it again. It was very scary and I had pretty much accepted that I would be having a hospital birth so im happy my home birth is still a go! For now.

since my blood pressure returned to normal again I decided to walk to get my bloods done, walked down a very steep hill to the bus stop, sat at the back of the bus where it was bumpy and then walked up the hill home.
If nothing happens after that then I wont waste my energy again. Ill just wait......

congratulations to all the new babies!!!!!

just checking in to say hi - i've been MIA b/c i'm bed-bound, then my laptop slipped off the bed and i had to order a replacement part - i was w/o laptop for waaaaay too long for someone stuck in bed in pain all day, lol. :haha:

anyway, hope everyone's doing well - i know it's late, but

:happydance:IT'S OCTOBER - YAY!!!!! HAPPY OCTOBER, LADIES!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO OUR DUE MONTH!!! :happydance:

hope everyone's labor goes smoothly. :flower:

oo you are getting so close now! Those last couple of weeks are tough, hang in there!

Aww congrats La Mere and Zebadi!

Is anyone else out there breast feeding and constantly starving???? My milk is just now starting to come in and I've been eating all day. So funny cause I've had no appetite this entire pregnancy

I haven't had my baby yet but this is how I was with dd. I was seriously ravishing!! I was eating like such a pig, waaaaay more than when I was pregnant. Totally normal!!

Mushy I think I'll be able to sleep tonight - It hasn't quite sunk in still and I am tired!! Got everything done at work so I don't have to worry about all these things I want to get done. I'll keep everyone updated! :)

Re bf and eating, totally normal lol, enjoy while you can I say ;-)
Still nothing here!! Been doing tones of walking, getting a lot of pressie and odd tightenings, still loosing bits of plug too. Oooooo maybe it wants to be a due date baby!!
Mw reckons she's ringing this morning to come out!! She was supposed to ring yesterday morning (she's covering my visit as usual on is on hol) and didn't ring until half 1 when she was outside my house, well tough caused if given up and gone out lol. That's the whole point of them supposed to ring durrrrrrr!! She said "oh I've got you booked in for a sweep"!!! No you bloody havnt! I told her I'd refused one when I was given the info leaflet the week before, so really I'm not that arsed to have missed the visit :-/
Oh and I've half filled my pool to save a bit of time, just need topping up with got once things start!!! Eeeeeeeek.

Been having strong contractions all evening and lost some plug.
9pm at the moment and I decided to relax in a nice bath. I figured if its false labour again ill have a great bath and get some sleep after.
Still contracting but they don't seem to hurt as much now, probably cos of the water. My backache vanished the second I hopped in.

I guess I'll soon find out if it's the real thing! Im about to get out and go to bed shortly.

Congratulations on your little girl, Zebadi!!! :)

19 babies already!!

Congrats on all the new babies! Can't believe there's 19! Hopefully I will be joining you soon?

I'm getting tightenings all day but they never become regular. Losing bits of plug and have so much pressure and baby has definitely dropped, the top of my bump is empty now! I'm hoping he's here within the next week but my midwife told me 3rd babies are usually awkward and can be late and take longer than that the first 2 so we'll see?

Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Congrats on all the new babies! Can't believe there's 19! Hopefully I will be joining you soon?

I'm getting tightenings all day but they never become regular. Losing bits of plug and have so much pressure and baby has definitely dropped, the top of my bump is empty now! I'm hoping he's here within the next week but my midwife told me 3rd babies are usually awkward and can be late and take longer than that the first 2 so we'll see?

Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

I have heard that too-third babies are unpredictable, stop/start/awkward!

Let's hope they are wrong!! Fingers crossed your pains turn into labour.

Congratulation to the mummy's/mommys that's have recently had babies.

I hope you enjoyed your anniversary sprite. It was mine yesterday too.

Been having strong contractions all evening and lost some plug.
9pm at the moment and I decided to relax in a nice bath. I figured if its false labour again ill have a great bath and get some sleep after.
Still contracting but they don't seem to hurt as much now, probably cos of the water. My backache vanished the second I hopped in.

I guess I'll soon find out if it's the real thing! Im about to get out and go to bed shortly.

Even if it stops every contraction now is one less when it all starts for real :) so exciting. Xx

Sister rose-so glad they finally agreed to induce you after all the bp issues! Exciting to think he will be here so soon! :)

Good luck :flower:

Congratulations Zebadi!

I haven't seen anything from Vickyandchick, yet. Maybe her shakes yesterday were it for her.

Cntrygrl-I was thinking that about Vickyandchick too. Let's hope her silence is a sign baby is on his way or here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->