*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Monday is coming in quick! Although im expecting they might postpone it due to being busy. They have been soooo busy at maternity lately, and i know they will postpone if they have no beds. I'm expecting to not go in!
i wonder if they have a little list of priority on induction? And call people in oorder of who needs baby out most etc

That's exactly how it works, as I found out when my induction was delayed last time.

I feel for you ladies who are now overdue. Wondering if each day is the day is already driving me crazy! I'm turning into an emotional mess too. It's been one of those challenging toddler days today. Far more energy & attitude than I can deal with right now & to top it off he climbed out of his cot for the first time instead of settling down for a nap. No nap = no rest for me. I'm so exhausted I'm bursting into tears at the smallest things.

Elsa - she's gorgeous! Lovely pic!

I really feel for all those overdue, it must be hard to keep your patience. Fingers crossed your induction isn't delayed sisterrose.

I've been admitted back into hospital 6 days after the birth as my blood pressure reading was high today. Really upset as I haven't really been able to enjoy being at home with baby Chloe yet.

Ugh, no fun! Hospital is the worst. I didn't mind being there for 3 days but it was getting old by day 3. I can't imagine 6 days ughhhh.

Ooh ive missed about 50 pages!!!! Congratulations to all the new mummy's!!!

I had my first sweep yesterday at 40 weeks expected a few twinges, i've had nothing hes a lazy little boy haha xx

congrats to all the new lttle ones! No internet at the new place so I can't get on anymore =(

I had my first sweep yesterday at 40 weeks expected a few twinges, i've had nothing hes a lazy little boy haha xx

I was wondering where you've been yesterday, thought your LO might have put in an appearance :)
I had a similar experience with my sweep too, not even here yet and he's causing me trouble:haha:

I was wondering where you've been yesterday, thought your LO might have put in an appearance :)
I had a similar experience with my sweep too, not even here yet and he's causing me trouble:haha:

Noooo hes far too comfortable, i have another one next week then on the 15th i'm been induced i'm fully expecting to be induced.. its gone so fast it feels like its not time yet if you know what i mean? How are you? Any signs at all?xx

Noooo hes far too comfortable, i have another one next week then on the 15th i'm been induced i'm fully expecting to be induced.. its gone so fast it feels like its not time yet if you know what i mean? How are you? Any signs at all?xx

Yes I totally get you, it's scary how fast it's all gone. I'm all good and not a smidgen of a sign, not lost any plug or anything and have a couple of cramps here and there and then they disappear. I'm convinced it's never going to happen and he's going to be in there forever:haha: x

Due today! I knew I'd go over. What a tease all those contractions, spotting and plug loss was!

On the upside is probably a good thing it all stopped as my face feels like it exploded. I have the worst head cold! Hoping I can get rid of it fast.

My son's birthday is in 5 days, he wants me to have baby then.
Definitely don't want to go over that.

Yes I totally get you, it's scary how fast it's all gone. I'm all good and not a smidgen of a sign, not lost any plug or anything and have a couple of cramps here and there and then they disappear. I'm convinced it's never going to happen and he's going to be in there forever:haha: x

Haha i'm the same, have you got a date to be induced?x

Haha i'm the same, have you got a date to be induced?x

Not yet, got my last hospital appointment on the 10th and they'll book it then so no later than the 13th :D x

Lol Vicky, every time I see your name on the updates, I keep expecting to see that you're in labor!

I can't imagine going over like so many of you ladies have--you have to be so miserable and impatient!! (At least I know I would be!) FXd to hear some exciting updates soon!

I went over last time and I'm term tomorrow. I've never felt fed up or over been pregnant. I love it. It's just the OMG when is it gonna happen sort of feeling I get and wondering if every strong BH is the start. Otherwise I'm happy with it cooking away :)

I've been having a lot of back pain tonight that comes and goes along with some cramping. It's pretty painful, but very irregular. Sometimes, the pain lasts a minute and sometimes it's a few minutes. It comes back any time from a few minutes to 20 minutes later. I've taken a warm shower, drank a huge glass of water and keep changing positions while I'm sitting here and nothing is helping. Baby is also moving around a lot, he's been very active today.

Bryson Ray was born October 3, 2014 at 7:07pm via repeat c-section! 7lbs 4oz, 19 inches long, very healthy and strong! C-section went really smooth and I'm pretty sore but recovering pretty well. Breastfeeding is actually going well although he will suck for over an hour at times which is hard because I have large boobs and have to hold them in place the whole time! That or he stops sucking after a few seconds and falls asleep. Phew I've had maybe an hour and a half of sleep in the last day and a half. But we're learning! I'll post my birth story later when we're home and I have time. He's so cute and I just love him! He's so alert today and lifting his head like crazy.

I don't really have time to scroll through and see how everyone else is doing so for anyone who has had their baby, congratulations!! And for those on labor watch I hope it happens soon! Best of luck to you all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
Lol Vicky, every time I see your name on the updates, I keep expecting to see that you're in labor!

I can't imagine going over like so many of you ladies have--you have to be so miserable and impatient!! (At least I know I would be!) FXd to hear some exciting updates soon!

Lol I wish!!
I'm doing everything I can though, DTD last night and this morning and I'm planning to pin him down a couple more times today- I will get this baby out:rofl:

Yay for full term Ljo, hope baby doesn't keep you hanging around too long:flower:

Elsa-she is beautiful :)

Sister rose-fingers crossed for your induction tomorrow. I'm sure with your bp issues, you'll be a priority.

Afm-still pregnant, full of cold and in pain!! Feels like I'm never going to have this baby :dohh:

Bryson Ray was born October 3, 2014 at 7:07pm via repeat c-section! 7lbs 4oz, 19 inches long, very healthy and strong! C-section went really smooth and I'm pretty sore but recovering pretty well. Breastfeeding is actually going well although he will suck for over an hour at times which is hard because I have large boobs and have to hold them in place the whole time! That or he stops sucking after a few seconds and falls asleep. Phew I've had maybe an hour and a half of sleep in the last day and a half. But we're learning! I'll post my birth story later when we're home and I have time. He's so cute and I just love him! He's so alert today and lifting his head like crazy.

I don't really have time to scroll through and see how everyone else is doing so for anyone who has had their baby, congratulations!! And for those on labor watch I hope it happens soon! Best of luck to you all :)

Congrats!!! :) what a cute baby honey :) he sounds so strong too, lifting his head already. Cute.

Congratulations!!:dance: He's gorgeous!

Bouncing on my ball this morning and lord does it hurt, I don't know if it's contractions or baby pushing his head down so hard that it hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->