*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Yoyo I think I'm starting with something too, really chesty :-( wtf getting ill when I'm due! Boooooo.
I feel really bruised where it's bashing my cervix too :-(

RcdM he's super adorable! I'm glad everything went well!

Yoyo and Vicky my fingers are still crossed for you both! Common babies!

It's 230 AM and I woke up to pee and feel super nauseated! I feel like any second I'm going to blow. I hate feeling sick, I was so lucky not to have it this whole time. I hope its just a one time thing.

Also today is my birthday, Yay! Baby can come any time now :)

Ljo-get well soon. Hope your managing to get some rest, though I know it's not easy with kids.

Mushy-happy birthday!! :cake: have a lovely day :) sorry your feeling sick, hopefully it passes soon.

Happy birthday Mushymilk!

Congrats RdcM

Overdue ladies, I hope it happens soon for you! I only went 4 days over with ds and that was bad enough! Really hoping I don't go over this time. Ds has 2 weeks holiday from nursery from next week so it would be lovely if he and dh were off at the same time. Dh has 3 weeks off from when baby arrives.

Still getting loads of BH and some really strong ones too but nothing! Lol going for a big walk later :)

Near on impossible eh ha ha. My friend over from nz took them out for the day yesterday to let me have a chill out and we went for lunch, came back and put a DVD on, I fell asleep lol. Hope your feeling better too soon :-( such crap timing!

Congrats rcdm! He's gorgeous!

Happy birthday mushymilk! Hope you have a good day.

I'm being kept in hospital another night for my blood pressure which is so annoying - we were just getting into a routine at home with baby Chloe but now we're stuck back here it's like taking two steps backward. Hopefully it will stabilise soon and we can go home and start life in our little family ��

Urgh. Think I'm going to go crazy!!

In laws have invited themselves to ours to stay, and are currently en route to our house...i told them I wanted them to come up after the baby was born. They knew this! I wouldn't mind, but they don't do anything really to help, just sit there watching crappy TV, and I feel pressured into having the baby as every day they say jump at every groan I make when trying to get up etc an constantly ask me if I've any signs.

I want to cry. Going insane :wacko:

Oh my god yoyo!!! They can't just do that!! Your booked in for a hb too for god sake! You need your home to yourself, that is your space and if your not comfortable with them there it's not gonna help you! So angry for you :-(
I vote lock the doors and pretend your out ;-)

Congrats on the new gorgeous bubs.

That is awful yo yo. I couldn't bear anyone staying with me right now. Is there anyway of telling them no and asking them to come back when you're ready?

I really hope all the DTD works Vicky. It's guaranteed to give me a good few hours of BH which I swear make him engage more!!

I am a serious emotional mess right now. I'm crying over everything. It's like the worst PMS x 100!!

Yoyo- omg! Id be going mental D: how can they just invite themselves? And youre having a home birth too? Cant your OH put his foot down and say no? No way id want that either! :hugs:

laura- must be horrible having to go.back in, but best place for you while you are recovering. Blood pressure really sucks, eh? Hope you can get home soon :hugs:

come on all you over due babies!!! Get your cute little butts moving ;)

Congrats rcdm !

Yoyo that is so rude of them. Unless you are invited, don't assume you're welcome, before or just after birth. No matter how much you love them it's just too stressful.

My husband's family is similar. They keep inventing reasons to stop by quickly, then stay for hours. My mother in law and sister in law invited them selves over to our house for dinner the day after we got home from hospital. We respectfully declined their offer to cook for them and play hosts to them.

One of his sisters who has not once visited our new place, has been over twice this week.

People think babies are an excuse to invade you, lol.

I really really hate that. People are just so nosey & obsessed with holding a newborn as soon as possible.

We went out of our way to ensure family saw lots of Xander when he was first born which I now regret. It actually stressed me out as I was having breastfeeding problems. I've said we won't be doing that this time.

I've gotmy best friend staying with me from nz but this was a long time planned, and always intended to have her here with us. She's not the type to get in the way or you get fed up of her been here etc. I couldn't imagine feeling the same with any of mine or OH's family here!

Ugh sorry yoyo. I def would not want anyone staying with me right now and I don't want anyone staying after either. My mom keeps saying she'll stay at our house after he's born but it will be more stress that I don't need. She doesn't even live that far from me…there is no reason to stay.

Awh yo yo id just tell them no and to find somewhere else to stay or go home. Especially with the homebirth thing gosh wth are they thinking?!

I am now over my due date :p
im strangely okay with this!
I was feeling frustrated last week but that's because of the false labour I was getting which was making me quite exhausted.

Baby has to stay put till tomorrow night anyways, its my sons birthday in 4 days and I need to do his birthday food shopping :p

I'm sorry to hear that, YoYo! Is there no way you could get them to wait until after the birth? Like everyone else has said, especially with a home birth planned - talk about invasive! :dohh:

Yoyo I would be so frustrated if anyone decided to invite themselves to my house! I couldn't imagine how you are feeling. Kind of makes me glad that I live so far away from family for right now. My MIL is going to be here, but that's been planned for months! And my mom is coming up as soon as I call her and saying I'm going into labor, but that's it and I'm completely okay with that. If someone else were to call tomorrow and say they're coming here I'd tell them to find a hotel room to rent somewhere because my house isn't available to them.

I am so tired of all pants! They all suck and are all so uncomfortable. If I'm at home I am walking around in just t-shirt and underwear, it's going to be so sad when my MIL does come. She'll be here Monday and I'm going to have to wear something!

Yeah I know!! I'm going to ( hopefully be having a homebirth)...with inlaws in the other room!!
I've let it go a bit now. They have decided to come tomorrow instead-please pray my baby arrives tonight!

Also fil finds breastfeeding a big social taboo and I have to go upstairs even in my own home when doing it-establishing breastfeeding a going to be fun :dohh: he even asked last time when a bottle feeding as came on TV when she would be moving on to that!

Did a long walk, got to have helped.

Hope everyone's doing ok. Cabt wait to see more baby news ladies :)

Sister rose-good luck for tomorrow honey

Loopy Laura-hope your bp gets back to normal so you can get on with being a mummy now :)

Yoyo send your FIL upstairs or would he prefer to put a blanket over his head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->