*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hope your enjoying maternity leave. Be nice for baby to arrive after a day or so...you won't be bored then :) midwife actually said to me walking can bring on contractions to start labour-so if your trying to bring it on, keep walking!

The EDD I had based on lmp was October 3rd, but every scan (all 10 of them) and fundal right has always said 27th September. I think I'm clutching at straws thinking my lmp date could even be slightly correct!

I think I will hold the title of most overdue Bumpkin! As long as he's not a 12lb baby, I can live with that title :haha:

I did end up enjoying the rest of the day. Mostly laid around and did nothing and I almost missed my eye doctors appt, completely forgot about it until 10 mins before appt and had to make a crazy rush for it. Made it late but was ok and then went out to dinner with a friend, figured it would be my last chance.

I thought it was oct 3rd that was my original due date as well and they switched me to oct 4th. If I had gone by lmp my due date would have been much sooner but bc I did iui and they knew it could only be one of two day they decided on oct 4th.

Oh lord for your sake I hope it's not a 12 lbs baby. So far the babies in this group have been on the small side. Only one over 9lbs.

Charliekeys and zephyr congratulations!

Good luck rbourre!

I'm still waiting to see some kind of sign that baby is on his way at all! I have a feeling he's going to let me wait for him. I did get super excited when there was a tiny bit of mucous like discharge on my toilet paper after going to the bathroom this morning. It was so little though, but don't I have to be dilating at least some to get bits of mucous plug?

My poor husband doesn't know what to do with me! He didn't understand why I was upset about not being dilated yesterday. And when I told him this morning that he shouldn't be surprised if I'm upset if I go to bed tonight feeling the same way I felt every night. I really wish my MIL hadn't said anything about feeling like he'll be here Thursday! Otherwise I would feel okay about waiting.

Oh well, he'll come when he comes!

Oh man mushy, I know what you mean about mil. It's disappointing when everyone is so excited and there isn't much you can do about it. Our poor dh's the stuff they have to go through and have no understanding of. Hopefully the increased mucus is a good sign. I have had some more the normal today as well. Fx. You've still got a couple of hours.

No baby here - 2nd sweep tomorrow :( so tired!!!!

Fx Stacey that sweep works for you

I am still waiting for the call to go in. It's now 6:30 pm. I really hope they call soon, I'm going crazy waiting.

Hopefully they take you in soon, waiting is the worst.

Here is a picture of Elysia from today (1 week 4 days) :) Her skin is peeling!

So adorable.

Afm, I'm having my biophysical profile done tomorrow part of me hopes they send me straight to the hospital after but I doubt I'll be so lucky so by 930 am tomorrow I should at least have an induction date and time for next week, I'm getting excited. If no luck tomorrow I think I'll get a mani/ pedi while I still can cause lord knows I can't do my toes myself lol

I'm going to bed early tonight bc I'm so excited to wake up lol

She's beautiful starbrites.

Congrats to the newest arrivals.

Having a random bounce in my birthing ball after eating a bowl of cereal, as you do at 3.30am when heavily pregnant!!

Woke to what are no doubt BH, probably from feeling hungry. I've learnt not to lie in bed waiting to see what happens, getting my hopes up, but to get up & get rid of them so I can get back to sleep!! One day it's got to turn into labour, one day!!

I'm such an impatient person the not knowing when is driving me crazy!!

Here is here!!!!!!!!!

A whopping 9lbs 6oz. Got my straightforward, short home birth. So in love :)

Will update with pics later

Yay!!! Congrats yoyo! So glad you got the home birth you wanted too :) cat wait for pics

Here is here!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Wow I'm so so happy for you, and can't wait to hear about your birth. With it been short I hope you managed to make use of your pool. Aw this is fab news to wake upto. Xx

Congratulations YoYo!! Can't wait to see pictures and an update! :happydance:

Congratulations to all the new mama's!!:kiss:
Turns out my midwife read the weight chart wrong and my little stinker only weighs 6lb 7oz:dohh: I knew he didn't weigh almost 9!!! He's so long he's mostly in 0-3 months already!
Anyway he's some photos of my wonderful little boy at 2 days old:cloud9:

Attachments

• 20141010_141300_resized.jpg
    20141010_141300_resized.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20141010_141209_resized.jpg
    20141010_141209_resized.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 18
That's awesome news that you got the birth you had planned on yoyo! Congrats!

Awww such a sweet little guy, congrats Vicky!

Congratulations to all the new mama's!!:kiss:
Turns out my midwife read the weight chart wrong and my little stinker only weighs 6lb 7oz:dohh: I knew he didn't weigh almost 9!!! He's so long he's mostly in 0-3 months already!
Anyway he's some photos of my wonderful little boy at 2 days old:cloud9:

are you sure he's not almost 9 with those cheeks? They're so adorable!

Had a bit of a show today and had some irregular contractions. Fingers crossed this might turn into something!

Congrats yoyo that so impressive that you had to have your home birth and at 9lbs 6 Oz that's amazing.

So adorable Vicky. Congrats.

Afm, had my bpp today baby is still not ready to come, she's quite comfy actually. Hb was perfect, bp was perfect, no contractions at all in the 30 minutes I was on the monitor and urine all came back fine. They scheduled me in for induction for Tuesday night at 10 pm tho I am still holding onto to hope that she will come on her own before then. They'll do another bpp Tuesday morning just in case I get scared about the induction but I didn't sign the consents yet. She started reading all the risks for taking cytotec and I got so scared. And said no way she threatened to cancel my induction and I said ok so then she decided to keep the induction but not make me sign anything. So I guess that's the whole point is to be induced with medication but I'm just not at my limit yet where I'm desperate to take cytotec. All those documentaries ruined it for me...well maybe not ruin but you know what I mean it made this whole induction think harder.

Babies estimated weight is exactly 8 lbs so I'm interested to see what she is when born.

Another lovely day off work sitting here drinking my tea wondering what I'll do to pass the time.

Here is here!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Congratulations yo-yo!

Also, been reading but not posting since hubby went back to work. Sooooo... congrays vicky, charliekeys, zephyr, and anyone i missed since i last posted :).

Afm. Izzy's two week appointment is today (what? Two weeks already? !) My due date would have been tomorrow.

Just like baby Elysia, izzy gets peely skin, mostly on her feet.

Can eait to see more sweet baby pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->