*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Awww YoYo I am so pleased to hear you were able to get the homebirth you wanted. Congratulations!!!

Vicky-he is just adorable

Kiki-hopefully something happens soon for you!

Sprite- glad the BPP went well and praying she decides to come on her own.

Congrats to all new mummies!!!!!

had 2nd sweep - no change from last week :( i was in agony today with mine but last weeks didn't hurt at all so trying to see it as hes a bit more ready to come!! Booked in for induction wensday if hes not here by then x

Congratulations YoYo. Glad your little guy is here and you got to do your home birth.

Stacey-- I hope the second sweep works for you.

The baby pics are adorable. I can't wait to see more.

Congrats yo yo!!!

Just popping in to share a pic of our little dude :-D without the hat it looks like he's going to be a red head! sooooo cute :cloud9: I'm blonde and OH has dark hair so a surprise. Although he does have a red beard :haha:

Attachments

• 1800367_10204068024213730_6887184980619435000_n.jpg
    1800367_10204068024213730_6887184980619435000_n.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 10671214_10204091542521673_1885671944328133882_n.jpg
    10671214_10204091542521673_1885671944328133882_n.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
SisterRose he is so handsome. My youngest DS was born with red hair, he is 10 now and it is platinum blonde. So you never know-his hair color may change a bit. ;)

Elsa I can't believe your little lady is 2 weeks old and we were due the same day! I'm so jealous haha!

Sisterrose he's gorgeous.

Did lots of walking today and getting a few irregular contractions do hoping it won't be too much longer. More walking tomorrow I think :)

I'm sure those of us that are waiting for our babies are all feeling the same. Uncomfortable, hardly anything fits anymore including maternity wear.

Elsa I can't believe your little lady is 2 weeks old and we were due the same day! I'm so jealous haha!

Sisterrose he's gorgeous.

Did lots of walking today and getting a few irregular contractions do hoping it won't be too much longer. More walking tomorrow I think :)

Believe me, I can't believe it either! I was sure she'd be a due date baby! My shower was a week and a half before she arrived lol. But they come when they come I guess.

So question, do you count your pre pregnancy weight as you weight before you were pregnant or the lowest weight you hit during first tri? ( I lost 8-10 lbs during first tri due to morning sickness.

If it's what I weighed at bfp day then I have 2 lbs to go before I'm back to normal. My little milk monster is feeding like a champ and bleeding me dry.(she gained half a lb. since Monday alone!). If I'm supposed to go by my lowest weight during pregnancy then I have about 9 lbs to go. I think ideally 5 more lbs lost would be sufficient though.

I'm not trying to lose weight actively. I think breastfeeding takes more calories than I had anticipated though!

Charmedkirsty, yes! I'm finding even my maternity jeans are uncomfortable now and some of my tops aren't covering my bump! I'm down to a pretty limited wardrobe right now but no point buying more stuff now. Not much longer to go though :)

You girls are in the "any day now" crew. Hope you can find some comfort as you wait :)

Yep I'm with you on the uncomfortable & no clothes fit stage. Another 2 weeks of this will be torture!!

That's great weight loss Elsa. I dream of the weight falling off me that quickly but it's unlikely. My body went into starvation mode last time and I barely lost any weight until I stopped breast feeding :(

Don't hurt me or anything but I can still wear some of my non maternity shirts.

Two days until my due date, I'm sure I'll just watch it go right on by!

Ugh I'm down to one pair of jeans, a tank top, and one maternity shirt that still fit me and I wear them pretty much everyday. I'm doing a whole heck of a lot of wash but when I'm home Im in pjs and those are oversized so still fitting in them currently.

I'm not sure which weight to go by either, I was 202 the 3rd day of my first iui cycle according to the doctors scale and then one he day I got my bfp bloods done I was 207 on the same scale so I gained 5 lbs in that month that I thank clomid for. When I asked the doc what to go by they all say go by the 207 weight but realistically my goal would be to get under 200 as quick as possible. I weighed in at the docs this morn and I'm weighing in at 222 today so 15-20 lbs gained. I'm ok with that, especially if she ends up being 8 lbs like they said today.

Well mushy for your sake I hope you don't go too much overdue because it's not much fun, that I can tell you. So I have my fx for everyone due and overdue.

Hey ladies! I have missed so much! I am back though! Do we have a group started for those who have had their babies?

Hey ladies! I have missed so much! I am back though! Do we have a group started for those who have had their babies?
I asked that question and yoyo said we can just keep going here.

If someone has started a October group, or wants to, let me know and I can post the URL on the bumpkins first page so we can link it for everyone to find :)

My birth story(pics to follow as keeps saying file too large!

Waters went in bed. Went downstairs, called hospital. Started tidying kitchen and emptying the dishwasher :haha: I just wanted to stay active to speed things along.

Midwife came out as contractions started for my homebirth.

I was 6cm when she examined me, and she was surprised how calm I was.

Pool was ready, so got in. Felt the urge push, so finally asked for gas and air. Had a few whiffs of that, and after 12 minutes of pushing, second midwife appeared just as he was about to be born. Although pushibg felt a lot longer.

He is perfect :) very tall like his dad and lots of fluffy dark hair too.

Total labour was just 1 hour and a half.

Cord was very brittle and thin the midwife said, so glad he is ok. He certainly doesn't seem to have suffered because of it.

Really loved the home birth experience, was amazing to get in my own shower and have the kids upstairs. :)

My september 2010 and October 2013 groups both started secret/private facebook group pages if anyone would be interested in that? I could look in to starting one. That way we all keep in touch and can see pics and share things with each other more regular.

As far as I can see, you need to add another member to the group when creating it, so if anyone would like to go ahead, message me your facebook name/profile or message me for mine and we will add each other and I'll then create the group? :-D

Sounds great yoyo! The midwives have had me worried that the third birth can be the worst so you have made me feel a lot better :) can't wait to see pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->