*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Starbrites-what a scary experience. So glad your ok now :flower:

I'm full of a bad cold. It's really awful! :( great timing! :dohh: still no baby, but I'm glad wasn't last night as I'm feeling really weak. Hopefully tonight I'll feel better and he will appear. Think being this overdue is a strain on my body.

That really is the worst timing. I hope you recover quickly. :hugs:

Congrats Vicky!!

Good luck rbourre.

I had a WHOLE DAY of irregular contractions yesterday which again turned to nothing! My whole bump feels bruised and sore this morning. I really thought that was it...again! Getting the odd tightening again this morning but I'm not holding out any hope today. I know he'll come when he's ready but I wish he wouldn't keep getting my hopes up lol

Mushymilk I felt exactly the same last night. I know we can't control when they're going to arrive but with all the contractions yesterday I was sure that was the day and went to bed feeling so deflated and emotional :hugs:

I'm still here too. Had a day of irregular contractions all day yesterday but has now gone away :(

Really want this baby out now and getting frustrated with all the false starts :(

Congratulations Vicky!! Glad he's arrived at last :)

Yoyo I started with a chest infection the day before I had her! Bloody typical! Wasn't feeling too bad with it on the day but day after I felt like total crap. Really hope you'll feel better soon and baby decides to make an appearance. X

Congratulations to all new mamas!!!

Lifez taken a whole new turn for me. This little one has brought in way too many new experiences my way. Though a little overwhelmed I'm hanging in there I guess. I'm quite hormonal as expected and filling buckets of tears for no reason at all.

Little lady had jaundice during her first week and was given photo therapy. She is doing very well now and is breast feeding every 2-3 hrs.

Today was my actual due date and I can't believe she is 2 weeks old already! I've attached a picture of her Day 11.

All you ladies who have gone overdue... Please eat some dates and papayas. They sure do help bringing on labor!

Yo-yo & Mushy : I expect to read your baby news next time I'm in here!

Attachments

• Baby Girl 02.jpg
    Baby Girl 02.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
Vicky-- Congratulations! He's finally here!

YoYo-- I can't remember has there been an induction date discussed for you?

As for the irregular contractions. I'm with you ladies. I have a doctors appointment today and was going to ask about getting a sweep done. Lol, I have to go to court tomorrow over a speeding ticket. We'll see if I make it.

Mommyberry-awww-she is beautiful! :)
Thanks for the advice on the fruit to bring in labours...does chocolate work too? :haha:

Ljo-sorry you got ill before your labour too-sucks doesn't it? Hope your feeling better.

Cntrygrl-hope you get your sweep. First one worked with me with my first baby....each of my babies get more stubborn!

I'm being induced on Saturday, but it's up to me if I want to be induced or wait. I can opt for monitoring daily, but to be honest I am leaning towards being induced.

I know i've not posted here in a long while, but congrats to you ladies and, your babies ❤️

I had my little boy at home this morning 10.03am, weighing 9lbs 2ozs :)

YoYo are you still opting for a home birth if he comes before induction day?

My foley catheter fell out and brought my plug/bloody show with it. That was gross, but I'm glad to not have the catheter in anymore. I'm waiting for the hospital to call to tell me to come in or labour to start.

I went to post a post saying I was in labour at about 11:20 something pm (another thread I posted in at 11:20) but I don't think I posted it as contractions suddenly got intense and baby was born at 12:48 am.

We had a girl 9lb 13!! Owww lolAnd the midwife didnt arrive till 12:30 something so it was very close to being unassisted. No time to even get the back up midwife around.*I lay down on the couch cos I felt like pushing and I kept begging hubby to ring her again even though she was on her way. She lives half an hour away and it got so intense. Hubby and my friend kept trying to move me off the couch onto the floor where the tarps and towels were but I kept telling them no way!! That if I move baby will come. There was no way I was budging from that couch till the midwife was there.*Midwife arrived I got down on the floor and sure enough she started coming. I had a few contractions then her head and body were both born in one big contraction.*It was all pretty fast but went without a hitch and im so glad to be at home!

Charliekeys-congratulations!! :) that's great news!

Still hoping for a home birth-just the rest of today and tomorrow to get one now :-( hopefully it will still happen.

Baby Annabelle most likely. Will take a day or two to make sure it's the right name :)

Attachments

• 20141010_025758.jpg
    20141010_025758.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations Charlie!
Wow Zephyr... What a birth story ! Congratulations!

Zephyr :) congratulations!! She is perfect-so cute! Wow your birth sounds fast. Glad all went well for you.

CharlieKeys & Zephyr-- Congratulations!

YoYo-- Hoping something starts for you soon. I've started taking evening primrose and still drinking raspberry tea.

No sweep for me today. I didn't even get checked. If he's not here by next Thursday I'm booked for an ultrasound, non-stress test, and regular appointment. He is currently measuring at 40 weeks and hasn't come down very far.

Cntrygrl-hopefully he will be here before your next appointment anyway. The head didn't go down until active labour with my first baby, so you could still go anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->