*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Been loosing my mucus plug for 48 hours - can someone tell me if this is normal or not?x

I have been losing mine on and off for about two weeks now. You are farther along though so it probably is something starting!! :flower:

That's awful Vicky. Sadly I've known that to happen before. It's very unprofessional to get something so important wrong :nope: I think the higher weight is probably the correct one too.

Due date tomorrow, I honestly was so convinced he'd come early. Was up with full on painful contractions last night. Really regular, having to pace & breath through them. Totally felt like real contractions then after about 3 hours they started to weaken & taper off. I'm soooooooo disappointed & pretty annoyed at my body. How can I have proper contractions & it not turn into labour. So many people have told me that second baby's are quicker, get ready to go as soon as contractions start, even my consultant, clearly my body has other ideas. Felt a bit crampy on & off today but no contractions. Would go for a nice long walk but it's been raining here all day & I have a stubborn toddler who's going through a phase of refusing his rain cover!

When is it going to happen? I'm so impatient & so desperate to meet him now. I've just seen a Facebook announcement of a friends little boys arrival & want to cry. I'm exhausted with being pregnant now. Feel like my life is on hold awaiting his arrival.

Sorry to moan. :(

My september 2010 and October 2013 groups both started secret/private facebook group pages if anyone would be interested in that? I could look in to starting one. That way we all keep in touch and can see pics and share things with each other more regular.

As far as I can see, you need to add another member to the group when creating it, so if anyone would like to go ahead, message me your facebook name/profile or message me for mine and we will add each other and I'll then create the group? :-D

Sent you mine x

Been loosing my mucus plug for 48 hours - can someone tell me if this is normal or not?x

I have been losing mine on and off for about two weeks now. You are farther along though so it probably is something starting!! :flower:

Its horrible isn't it? Hopefully it happens before Wednesday or i'm been induced :cry:

I know! I honestly not sure how much more I can lose! Sending lots of labor dust your way hun xx try your best to talk that baby out :hugs2:

lauraemily- don't feel bad for venting. Hopefully your body is getting a lot of the early work done and out of the way and you'll have a faster, easier labor/delivery.

Mushy- it's not rare to have no signs or symptoms of impending labor and then out of the blue things start to happen. FX'd it's sooner rather than later for you!

Stacy and Toughgal-I'm right there with you on the losing mucus over days train. :hugs: Praying baby decides to make their way out before your induction date Stacy.

Geralyn-wishing for a speedy recovery for your hubby, glad it wasn't more serious of an injury.

Honestly i've tried all sorts he is wayyyyy too comfy - i've shuffled downstairs on my bum, hot baths, birthing ball, walked MILES! cleaned house top to bottom.. i'm running out of things to do and it will resort to sex next :( lol x

Honestly i've tried all sorts he is wayyyyy too comfy - i've shuffled downstairs on my bum, hot baths, birthing ball, walked MILES! cleaned house top to bottom.. i'm running out of things to do and it will resort to sex next :( lol x

My husband is upset that I'm using him for sex! He says he feels used and tries to hold out on me!

I've also done all that minus bath and shuffling on stairs. I also talk to my baby and try to tell him to come out, but it's not working too well.

Stacey I've tried everything too, even sex and that didn't work either!!

Geralyn hope your husband gets better quick, don't know what I'd do if mine was out of action right now! I'm so grateful for his days off right now, he does so much with the kids and around the house to give me a break, he's been brilliant.

I'm really hoping our little man comes on his own and I don't need to be induced as if I do, I have to go to the bigger hospital 2 hours away rather than our local, low risk hospital about 3 minutes away! Induction scheduled for 23rd so keeping my fingers crossed. Everything good at my midwife appointment today though, still getting the contractions on and off. Sweep on Monday if he's not arrived by then.

image.jpg

Here's baby boy, Thomas :)

Sorry I've not been on in a few days, been a really tiring time with baby. And all I want to do is stare at him! :cloud9:

Going to catch up on all I've missed on here now! Will add any updates to the first page :)

-congrats rbourre!! He is gorgeous :)

Geralyn-sorry about your dh's injury and the timing of it :flower:

Mushy-don't worry about signs-I was no different when I went to bed prior to all three of my labours than I usually am. It will happen, and soon.

Stacey-sounds normal, shoes body is preparing for labour. :)

Overdue ladies-Hang on in there :hugs: the minute that baby is in your arms, you'll forget how frustrating those days over are.

My husband is upset that I'm using him for sex! He says he feels used and tries to hold out on me!

Bwahaha :rofl: My husband wishes I would use him for sex. Just remind him that after you have the baby he won't get any for awhile.

Yo-yo Such a precious pic!!

Just a quick update. Baby boy will be 4 weeks old tomorrow- time is flying by! Took him to the doctor today for silent reflux. Dr. gave Rx for Zantac, so we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping it will work and quickly so that we can sleep a little more at night. Right now the longest he goes between feeds is about 2 hours. Sometimes its only an hour. Makes for one tired Mama. He weighed 10lbs 3oz at the doctor today and is growing so well. He's so sweet. Hubby and I are trying to hold him as much as possible because he will more than likely be our last. Glad to see so many babies being born. It's hard to keep up on here now because I'm busy with so much other stuff.

Good luck overdue Mama's. Your time will come soon!

Look at those beautiful babies!!! Congrats bumpkins! So excited for you all!

Yo_Yo he is a beautiful baby. Enjoy him. :)

Hope you all are getting some rest!

Adorable Vicky and yoyo.

Ahh it's alittle disappointing that so many are coming up on their due dates now and I still haven't had this baby. We haven't gone crazy with trying to bring it on either. We dtd once and I've walked a bunch other then that just a whole bunch of waiting around. I finally got to the point on Saturday that I decided I didn't want to waste the weekend doing nothing so we should work on a project around the house. My sister came over and we cleaned up the laundry room (dh had all this crap in there right by the door so we just stacked it better and moved stuff out of my way. We also finished putting in our baseboard moulding in the dining room and kitchen it turned out to be way easier then any of us expected and I spent the whole weekend cooking for our families and making extra to freeze. Everyone is so anxious for this baby to come I keep getting constant calls, texts and emails asking why I haven't called them yet...well I'm still waiting for the baby but I'll be sure to call you LOL

I brought up my Halloween stuff from the basement and went thru it and threw a couple things away they are just cluttering up. The did a load of laundry and went up into the attic to organize some things I separated the stuff into sections and found out I only have 3 boxes of stuff to go thru which is way better then I was expecting so if might even be able to finish up that project tomorrow and maybe even start on getting the basement organized. I guess this is what they call nesting. I had a spurt of it from 25-35 weeks and then I got lazy and now it's like holy moly let me finish this quick because once she comes I won't feel like doing anything.

So the plan is to get a very good nights sleep tonight because we have another bpp in the morning and then a 10 pm induction Tuesday night so she'll be here before I know it.

Oh Hun I know it sucks to go over I did with my youngestb. And test it's trying to keep busy but also trying to rest to prep fir labour.
I'm 39 +2 and I'm dredging going over .

Bwahaha :rofl: My husband wishes I would use him for sex. Just remind him that after you have the baby he won't get any for awhile.

Yo-yo Such a precious pic!!

That's how I usually get it! If that doesn't work, I have other methods that are pretty sure fire ways! Thankfully he's pretty easy!

Yoyo he's so stinking cute! I love those cheeks!

Bwhaha lol @ thankfully he's pretty easy. Too funny.

Getting nervous about appt and induction tomorrow night. I hate that I have a bad feeling about it.

Stacey did they give you a time to go in on Wednesday yet? They bringing me in Tuesday night for the cytotec and the starting oxytocin in the am. Did they tell you yet if they'll need to use cytotec or pressary?

Congrats on all the new arrivals! I get checked tomorrow to see if my c section will be the 24 or 27th. Fingers crossed for the 24!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->