*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats on the new babies ladies!

Good luck Kiki

I'm still here, still waiting! :) I'm only 4 days over but it feels much more for some reason? I'm worried all these contractions will never become anything and I'll end up being induced next week.

I accidentally fell asleep nursing and woke up 2 hours later and she was still latched and just using me as a pacifier!

I am actually glad she came early because I couldn't imagine the anticipation! Good luck ladies, and congrats to the new babies!

Emmie eats every 3 hours night and day. One night she must have been really comfy because she slept 8 hours! She's very vocal, she gives me a high pitch squeal if I do something she doesn't like our don't do what she wants. She keeps me on my toes!

Lucky! My little milk maniac eats ever hour 45 minutes. When cluster feeding before bed it can be like 5 times in two hours. Just the last two nights has she slept for 2 hours 30 minutes between feedings ! She starts grunting if she wants to change positions and pants when in eyesight range of a boob, lol.

lol! I fall asleep while breast feeding too. It was a lot worse in the beginning. I'd wake up kinda hunched over with my head laying on the baby nearly everytime. Oops. I'd fall asleep like every 5 seconds and jolt back awake. Now I breastfeed a lot laying down because she goes to sleep while nursing and I can just doze off too.

Yeh last few nights I've fallen asleep feeding too, I lay done to feed and she will nod off but more often than not if I move her to her basket she'll wake in a "I think not" fashion and will then end up feeding again. I've co slept with my other two as well as babies.

We didn't want to cosleep but she seems to have other ideas. Sometimes she will lay in the bassinet and cry until I pick her up

I feel lucky now about her feeding schedule!

My fingers look like sausages :(

I should take a picture of my attempt to put my wedding ring on. It's very sad!

AllStar I'm only 3 days over and it feels like longer for me too. I am so sad every night I go to bed feeling normal and every morning I wake up feeling normal.

I have a doctors appointment this morning I'm hoping I've had some kind of progress. She's doing a scan to make sure everything still looks good in there so hopefully it does!

I didn't want to cosleep either but plans changed! We can usually get her to sleep in her rock n play for awhile after a feeding otherwise she sleeps with me on the couch. She doesn't like her crib or our bed.

Reuben arrived at 6pm on the dot this evening, on his due date!

Labour was intense & quick so looks like all those BH & practice contractions really do help to speed it up!

Yay!! Congratulations on your punctual baby boy :) what did he weigh?

9lbs exactly.

Still undecided on his middle names. It's either Freddie John or Freddie Jack. I've left it to DH to decide!!

I'm the same Mushymilk, feel like it's never going to happen! Hope it's happens soon for both of us!

In 2 days Logan has put on almost 8oz! He was just over 8lb 8oz on Monday and now weighs 9lb- I have super boobs:haha:

We had Annabelle weighed yesterday and she gained In her first 5 days :haha:
She now weighs 9lb 15

with how often she feeds I would believe it too! Thankfully last night she only fed about 4 or 5 times so I feel less shattered today!

We are on the couch too and I've fallen asleep while feeding quite a bit.

Laura-lovely names whichever you decide :)

Vickyandchick-great weight gain for Logan!

Thomas had his heel prick test today :( I nearly cried when they put the needle in. He is creeping back up to birth weight again and is now 9lbs :)

We were 2 oz shy of birth weight at 16 days old. She lost 8 oz in the hospital. She also had thrush during that time and we are still battling it

Congratulations to the lauras and the new babes...

Still here, Waiting and wondering... I have never been this pregnant before, lol. Excited to see if it is a boy or a girl... Hope everyone is well.

Yo yo I just had a look at the front page and was wondering if you could please change babies birth date :p
its actually the 10th.
I'm in New Zealand so im a day ahead I don't think I posted the date at all so it would of seemed she was born on the 9th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->