*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

No changes for dilation or effacement for me! Heading into the over due club I believe. Then induction date will possibly be the 25th.

Officially overdue today :(

Have decided to stop symptom spotting as I drove everyone and myself mad yesterday wondering if every pain or twinge was 'it'.

Am going to keep my fingers crossed for the sweep tomorrow if nothing has happened and just try to relax for a few more days :)

40 weeks today for me. Woke up to go pee and started leaking and spotting. Called doctor waiting to hear back. Contractions are 6-7 minutes apart, but I've realized that means nothing for me as they can just disappear.

Although I'm super jealous my fingers are crossed it actually means something!

I'm still pregnant. And still no sign of baby coming! And I've got this super annoying friend that keeps texting me things like, "I bet you'll have him Wednesday" "if you don't have him Wednesday, I bet they'll induce you on Thursday!" When I told her I would refuse unless medically needed it was, "oh, then I bet you'll have him Friday."

Seriously, all within ten minutes! I turned my phone off!

Fingers crossed for you cntrygrl as well.

Each day I wake feeling pretty normal (at least as normal as one can feel overdue). :coffee:

Ahhh can't beleive so many are catching up to me...but I'll let yoyo keep the record for most overdue lol were all set up for cytotec tonight and oxytocin tomorrow morn. The doc I had today eased all my fears.

Congrats contrygal, fx this is it for you.

Oh no mushy I know exactly what you mean the calls texts and emails are redic and it only gets worse the longer you go. I don't mindthe texts from some people because I know they genuinely care but for other ppl it's like omg y are you texting me you never bother with me any other time. My one friend I've ignored since yesterday so she's probably thinking I'm in the hospital already. And a good friend of mine told me whatever you do do not tell anyone your being induced because your phone will be blown up so I took her advised and only told you ladies about the induction. She said she told everyone because she wanted them off her back a couple days before she went in and then on the night of induction she was getting texts at 1am when she was trying to sleep.

My plan for today is to do absolutely nothing. I'm going to relax all day and watch movies and nap as much as I can.

FXd for you Cntrygirl! I am excited for everyone having their babies but also extremely jealous... Lol

I am still here... Lots of contractions, cramping and back ache that fizzle out at night. We are choosing not to be induced unless medically necessary too and people are driving me nuts but it doesn't go far as I am not very nice with my responses... Lol.

Just wanted to let everyone know I have set up the facebook group, if anyone would like to join to keep in touch easier, share pics and ask advice etc etc just message me your emails and I'll work on adding everyone! :) x

Ahh wish I could join you on facebook but dh doesn't like the idea.

Reuben arrived at 6pm on the dot this evening, on his due date!

Labour was intense & quick so looks like all those BH & practice contractions really do help to speed it up!

Congrats on a due date baby!!

I just bought dates at the grocery store. I'm going to start eating 6 a day

Not sure if it helped but I've eaten a lot of pineapple & spicy food over the last 4 days. I've also been drinking loads of raspberry leaf tea, taken evening primrose oil, had sex a few times & done some nipple stimulation. It's either a coincedence or something in that lots works!!

Just wanted to let everyone know I have set up the facebook group, if anyone would like to join to keep in touch easier, share pics and ask advice etc etc just message me your emails and I'll work on adding everyone! :) x

Cool :). I'll message you my email later when I'm not on my iPod touch. Thanks for setting that up:).
Reuben arrived at 6pm on the dot this evening, on his due date!

Labour was intense & quick so looks like all those BH & practice contractions really do help to speed it up!
. Congrats! I can't believe we're all having all these babies! Time flew by!

Congrats Laura!

Sisterrose I sent you my email :)

Things are going good at home. Annabelle is up most of the night feeding though hehe but im hoping she spaces out those feeds soon and sleeps a bit more.
Shes still very quiet. Only cries if shes not fed right away and can get quite worked up over it.

Emmie eats every 3 hours night and day. One night she must have been really comfy because she slept 8 hours! She's very vocal, she gives me a high pitch squeal if I do something she doesn't like our don't do what she wants. She keeps me on my toes!

I've sent you my email :D

Congratulations Laura!!:dance: Everyone's having their babies now, it seemed to take so long to come around as well.

Afm- Logan is a week old today, I can't honestly wrap my head around it. It feels like he's always been here, he also fills out the length of 0-3 months clothing already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->