• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

We're trying for #2 in October, but have had our cheeky moments where we're like "eh whatever"

My DH is done and says no more but I don't feel done. I'm 29 this year I've still got time. I told my Dh to let me know if he ever changes his mind.

I was 33 when I had Parker. I told DH I'd like to be done having children by 40.

We are done having kids. Hudson has been a handful and I think if he was my first then he might have been my last. He spits up a lot, he cries a lot (which is finally getting better), he won't take a bottle from anyone but me and he isn't a good sleeper. I love him so much but if he was my first, I wouldn't be rushing to ttc again. I'm 28 and I said I wanted to be done before I was 30. My daughter will start school September 2016 and I plan to go back to work.

Hey October baby Mamas! My little guy will be 10 weeks old tomorrow, which makes your LOs 6-7months old now! Wow where has the time gone?
Hope you are all doing well. Share pics! Love seeing them. My one year anniversary of losing my Oct baby was in March. Feels so long ago now. I'm very blessed to my baby boy.
Here is a pic of my sweet Brecken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
Here is a pic of Everlee from the other night. Can't believe she will be 3 years old in 3 months!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey October baby Mamas! My little guy will be 10 weeks old tomorrow, which makes your LOs 6-7months old now! Wow where has the time gone?
Hope you are all doing well. Share pics! Love seeing them. My one year anniversary of losing my Oct baby was in March. Feels so long ago now. I'm very blessed to my baby boy.
Here is a pic of my sweet Brecken.
He is so cute. Thank you for coming back to share a picture with us. I will post one soon.

He's so cute. Here's Hudson just before going to his 6 month appointment yesterday.

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/rhayward19/Mobile%20Uploads/20150420_122510.jpg

Gorgeous pic jmandrews and congratulations! It must have been a difficult day in March on the anniversary. Hope you're feeling ok. Here is Chloe at 6 months.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful kids jm! Here's s photo of my boy with the Easter bunny.

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y507/Tabwayne105/11025120150331_0006_1_zpsvvhos8p1.jpg

Here is a pic of Jolie screeching at me, which is one of her favorite things to do. :)

Attachments

• IMG_8216.jpg
    IMG_8216.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Your LO's are gorgeous JM!
Here's my cheeky little man at 6 months :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
I wanted to try for number two when emmie is about a year old, but it might be on hold now because I might have to go back to work. I would like to be well established before I decide to get pregnant again

Awwww, newlywed. :( I've been praying for you and your situation. :hugs:

Here's emmie a couple weeks ago when she turned 7 months

Sorry that it's sideways!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2rqg9ds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116