• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

So Isabelle just turned 7 month!! Why is time going so quick :-( it is fun watching her grow into a person with her little personality! Could eat her up! She's crawling and pulling up on furniture but refused to sit unaided lol, try and sit her she goes as stuff as a board so she's laying flat on her back, flips over and she's off!!! Weanings a faff!! She gags on purée but not fussed as I mainly want to do baby lead weaning, but 99% of that gets chucked about still so she's still mainly milk. She'll get there eventually. Glad I took a year off though or if be stressing over it as would be due back next month if I took the 9 months!

Is anyone else's baby a snacker?
Logan doesn't feed every certain number of hours just when he fancies, sometimes it feels like all day..

Logan doesn't feed every certain number of hours just when he fancies, sometimes it feels like all day..

If we are talking breastfeeding she feeds on demand. So when ever she feels like it. I don't clock watch.

If we are talking breastfeeding she feeds on demand. So when ever she feels like it. I don't clock watch.

Yeah this is how I do it with Alexander. He can nurse for 2 minutes then nothing for hours then nurse for an hour or just constantly nurse all day!

Yeah this is how I do it with Alexander. He can nurse for 2 minutes then nothing for hours then nurse for an hour or just constantly nurse all day!

Oh phew, everyone thinks that we should be on a schedule but I just go with the flow. Glad to know we aren't the only ones.

No don't worry about schedules and feeding every so many hours, feeding on demand is totally normal and same here it's different all the time, she still feeds over night too which I remember stressing about with my first but now just get on with it :)

Hudson stopped nursing around 5 months (his choice not mine). He is basically on a schedule with bottles but if he's hungry, he gets more. He usually has a bottle first thing in the morning around 7:30, one around 11:30, 3:30 and 7. Some days (like today), he wanted an extra one. He eats 3 meals a day too. He loves to eat.

Wow. Seems like just yesterday we were all gearing up for labor. Glad to see everyone is doing well! As for me, I'm so ready for another baby but then again I'm not! Baby still wakes up through the night and has a hard time going to sleep. But she is crawling and pulled herself up yesterday! Would add picture but it's not letting me.

Parker is 7 months old today. This our first cycle of actually TTC. Not getting my hopes up and just enjoying the non-pressure of getting pregnant.

This is our first cycle ttc as well, also the first cycle off bcp so I am not sure when af is due. Could come tomorrow. It's hard to believe that I may be taking a pregnancy if af doesn't come by next Friday

Sprite-- It's fun our little ones were born the same day and we could be bump buddies again.

Awww, congrats to everyone who is now TTC again! Can't wait to hear your BFP news and :dust: to you all :)

I'm going to be so broody! OH has his vasectomy last month so no more BFPS for me.

Toughgal are you thinking of having another?

Sprite30 and Cntrygrl it would be hilarious if you guys were bump buddies again and had your babies on the same day. 2 sets of birthday buddies. What are the odds on that? LOL

Aww SisterRose. Enjoy all those baby snuggles now. :hugs:

Congrats to those ttc! I'm 6 weeks pregnant already haha

Congrats!!

No more babies for us. My husband had a vasectomy is February. I've got a few pregnant friends, I can hold their babies and then give them back and not have to deal with trying to get them to sleep at night. :haha:

I'm so jealous of all you ladies, I'd love another baby but at the same time I don't want another one for a longggg time!
Logan sleeps about 45-60 mins at a time, I've never been so exhausted in my life!

I won't be TTC again until Isabelle is at least 2 1/2 or 3. By then my DH will finish he coursework at his Univeristy and I'll decide whether I want to go back for my PhD or have another baby and wait on PhD until they're both older. My original plan was to start PhD right after DH graduated, but family is more important. Degrees can wait, but I don't physically have forever,lol. I just turned 31 in January.

I am still working on convincing DH to have another... I think I am slowly winning. Won't start trying until January I think though...

I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 7 months old! (Accident but a blessing). DD is 2 years old and DS is 8 months. It is insane and chaotic, some days I just want to cry but I don't regret a thing. We plan on having a third when our son is 3 or older :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->