• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I've got another small baby. Started out at 9lb at birth around 80th percentile but at 3 months old is only 13lb 3oz and down to around 40th percentile. He's actually now smaller than my eldest was at the same age even though he was only 6lb 11oz at birth & doubled his birth weight by 3 months!!

Does anyone's breastfed baby just snack? Reuben feeds really frequently. Sometimes hourly!

Mine varies, she'll have full feeds but also "snacks" in between. Think they have a spurt around now too so cluster feeds will happen. Although I never really notice it after the new born cluster feeds. Isabelle is a lb smaller than my first was at this she do officially my smallest. X

It's that time ladies. The next batch of October babies are about to be discovered. Maybe we can flash back and put the date you got your BP for your October baby! Mine was February 10th!

Mine was Jan 19th and found out ow as MC on March 4 :( that will be a hard day.
But I am feeling so incredibly blessed to be welcoming a son at any time. Makes Feb bring joy to my life again. :)
Can't believe it's already been a year!

I got my bfp on 25th January, can't believe its been over a year and there's a new group of October ladies:wacko:

Mine was on February 3rd. I got the official blood test from the doctor on the 5th.

My BFP was Feb. 23rd, I waited until my husband got home from a 2 week business trip to test.

4th Feb and here it is!

The biggest surprise ever after being diagnosed with a progesterone deficiency the previous month & told I might not be ovulating!!

I'd already had my bfp by this time last year!! Crazy looking at her now thinking about it.

I got my bfp around February 10 th or 11th. It seems so crazy that it was just about a year ago.

Hey everyone! Was just thinking about you all and hoping you're doing well. We are crazy busy with the twins but they are doing great and growing like weeds! You'd never know they were premies!

image.jpg

I was just thinking about the "it's been a whole year" stuff yesterday. A year ago yesterday we had a special family day of prayer because our fertility stuff wasn't going well and we were praying for guidance and help to know what route to take next and for peace in our hearts if this just wasn't going to happen for us. Exactly 2 weeks later on Feb 16th I got that BFP!!! It was so amazing! And I can't believe now a year later I'm sitting here on my bed with my two gorgeous babies!!!

Anyway, hope you're all doing wonderful!

MamaMac-- So good to hear from you and glad the twins are doing great!

mamamac I was thinking of you these last couple weeks. Glad to hear everything is great. Your twins look absolutely gorgeous <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->