• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Wow MamaMac, they are adorable! And they look SO much alike.

They are so cute. I can't believe my little man is almost 4 months old. He's almost the size my daughter was when she turned 1.

I know half a year has gone by. Pretty soon we'll be starting to plan their first birthdays. Did I see that Kiki is expecting again? There's so many of us on the facebook page that I always forget to about here.

I don't think it's the same kiki. Hard to believe how quickly things are going by.

I know, everything can just slow down now. Emersyn will be 7 months soon =(

Kiki28 from here? Her ticker says 13weeks and 6 days pregnant.

Last baby here too & I hate how quickly it's going. I actually find it hard to recall his newborn days too. I remember Xander's much better, I guess because I only had him to concentrate on.

I don't know if she'll be the last as i don't feel done, but still going do quick!! She's just started crawling though which Is cute. Been looking at her bump/birth/baby photos a lot recently!! Can't believe how quick it's all gone!

My baby boy is such an easy baby. It's crazy how different he is to his sister! We have been EBF for almost 7 months. Very proud of that!
Hubby and I are content with our two right now, but possibly may have a third in the wayyy future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->