*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Eeek. I wonder when I'll get mine! I decided to try cloth pads this time so I'm kind of excited to use them. I keep hearing that they help reduce duration, blood amount and cramping!

I'm still waiting for my period. It took 14 months with my first but I've heard it can come back sooner with the second.

Still not had my period either, almost 17 months since I had one. It's been wonderful:haha:

cant believe our babiēs are closer to 1 years old and not newborn!!

My baby is 8 months old today 😫
This time last year I was 24 weeks pregnant!

More baby's! I want another but I just got hired on a new job and want to wait until I get well established there

Realised that I never did update this thread! 9 months late but DS was born 4 October weighing 7lb 11oz, 51cm long. Better late than never lol

Haha Victoria that is funny.

Congrats!!! And congratulations on your newest little bump! :)

Having a rough time with two under two. Anyone else have two in close in age?

Me :wave:

2 years 3 months between my two and it is exhausting! The first 6 months were the hardest as my toddler had the most awful terrible twos. He's just turned 3 and is like a different child now thank god. I still however have the constant challenge of deciding who's needs are greater, stopping the toddler from hurting the baby (more accidental hurt than out right anger & agression now though) And sleep, well between the 2 I've had 1, 6 hour stretch of sleep in the last 10ish months, about 3 hour blocks is the norm.

My first 2 were 2 years apart, had an almost 3 year gap this last time, although still difficult at times dealing with toddler tantrums and demands and looking after this little baby who depends on you 100%. I've even found myself feeding and making her a sandwhich with other hand!!! lol. My eldest is quite independant and understands if I'm feeding, changing, getting baby to sleep she just has to wait and she's fine, it's the toddler!! Although she's more preschool now, and tantrums are less frequent of late, she's been a right little threenager!

Those with more than 1- I take my hat off to you.
Separation anxiety is driving me insane; he has to sleep ON me now while co sleeping and I can't remember the last time I was able to sneak a quick wee by myself.
That being said I'm still insanely jealous whenever someone announces they're pregnant or has a baby:wacko:

My DH does not want a more babies. I would like 1 more. The time is not right now and maybe it never will be but he sat no more and I can't see him changing his mind.

My 2 are 2 years 1 month apart and I have found it difficult. Everyone said 2 years was a good age gap, but I don't think so. Trying to potty train while dealing with a baby has been the hardest part. She's finally potty training in the last few weeks but Hudson is not allowed anywhere near the bathroom or she won't go. I am so glad we are done having kids. I definitely knew we were done after Hudson was born and no longer feel jealous of anyone who is pregnant.

I think the benefit of a 2 year age gap is seen later, that's what I keep telling myself anyway! It does look that way with friends kids too, once the baby is walking & talking they interact a lot better & don't need constantly watching when they're together.

You have done so well to potty train, I totally gave up. It was too traumatic dealing with accidents & a screaming baby. I left my poor boy 6 months before trying again the week before he turned 3! Thankfully it's clicked straight away now but I feel really guilty for leaving him in nappies for so long when he was ready to potty train months ago.

Having a rough time with two under two. Anyone else have two in close in age?

I'm a SAHM and my 2 are 16 month apart. I've been having a super tough time since she was born. I'm hoping once she is walking that things will ease up but for now I'm roughing it out. Some days are better than others. On the bad days, I try to leave the house and do something. But you aren't alone.

My first two are a couple weeks under two year gap. I honestly can't remember now how hard it was having a toddler and baby, I just seen them now and they can play together, lovely seeing their relationship and friendship develop, although they do fight like cat and dog too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->