*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I do not know how anyone with 2 under 2 can do it! I have a super easy going baby, but as my aunt said I "must be a real screw up because God only gives you what you can handle" lol. (She said in a loving and funny way). But seriously, when she's needy, I can't imagine having to meet her needs plus one more's needs.

All the best of luck to those of you with one and one on the way, or a few littles at once :).

Another with 2 under 2 here! just about 11 months between my youngest and have a 4 year old too! It gets very exhausting, but totally worth it haha.

We are back to trying again after taking last cycle off after our MC. We'll see if it happens our first month trying again and sticks this time.

Two under two is hard, but three under two is not going to happen here lol :haha:

2 under 2 is hard, but it definitely has benefits as they age. :) I love the 2 year or less gap my older kids have.

cntrygrl-thinking of you and praying for a sticky rainbow :hugs:

Well my son, has officially decided he no longer wants to breast feed! He's too busy for it! I'm a little sad, but hey we made it 9 months!!

We are back to trying again after taking last cycle off after our MC. We'll see if it happens our first month trying again and sticks this time.

:hugs: Lots of sticky dust hun X

Well my son, has officially decided he no longer wants to breast feed! He's too busy for it! I'm a little sad, but hey we made it 9 months!!

That's still an accomplishment! I'm sorry he self-weaned, at least you know he was ready for it.

My eldest self weaned at 10 months :-( even then leading upto it she would only latch on at bed time for all of a minute, let go then roll over. Although my second went on a feed strike at a similar age for a couple of days then wanted it again! So you never know. X

When they self wean does that mean they don't have anything similar to that? Like they stop breastfeeding and formula? Currently Alexander doesn't breastfeed as much and is heavily into food. He still nurses a ton though, but mostly for comfort.

I think if they self wean early they are supposed to have formula instead, or expressed breast milk. They are still supposed to get the majority of their calories from milk until age 1. After that my pediatrician said cows milk (whole) is okay, but they should still be drinking some type of milk even after turning 1. I'd check with your pediatrician on his/her recommendations though.

Michael drinks formula now. I tried to nurse him on and off this weekend but he bit me a few times (he has 6 teeth so that was fun). So I think we are done with that

Logan has 6 teeth with another 4 on their way and he bites so much that I'm terrified when he latches on. Sometimes he just clamps down and pulls- OUCH!

Wow! That's a lot of teeth lol. Isabelle's just cut her first bottom two and I've felt them a few time! Dreading that first bite :-(
Open he's doing ok with teething. I've had an amber necklace on Isabelle for a while now and she's teethed fine, same one my Other two wore and they were fine too. Hope it continues for the rest though ha ha. X

Alexander only has two teeth and he bites all the time. He thinks it's so funny. I've tried screaming, taking away the nipple, and well that's about it. Nothing works. It's so hard, because my initial reaction, still is to smack whatever is biting me. Thankfully I haven't smacked him!

Jolie has 6 teeth now as well. Whenever she clamps down I immediately unlatch and end the session, it seems to have helped. Now if I could manage to keep her from pinching, scratching, poking, or smacking my chest while nursing we'd be good. :haha:

Oh god, I forget which pumpkin I am on this thread! Jack has just the one tooth that came through last week and he LOVES to bite at the moment.

Mushy - I cant believe you're 15 weeks already!! are you finding out the gender? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->