*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Reuben went through a biting phase. Someone suggested putting him down on the floor when he did it as simply I latching didn't do anything to discourage him, he just smiled, latched back on and did it again! Anyhow, it worked, pretty quickly too! Just get the odd bite occasionally. Good job too as he's been feeding loads more recently, not sure if it's due to comfort because he's teeth hurt or my supply reducing so he's not as satisfied? It's actually making my nipples hurt like they did in the early days.

Sisterrose, I know it's going so quickly! And yes, I actually have an appointment tomorrow!

Lauraemily, Isabelle has been nursing like a manic today too. I know there is plenty of milk because it sprays out if I squeeze. I got engorged overnight on one side from reduced night feeding (fed only once over night from one side only). Today though.. On the boob all morning and clingy if not on the boob. Growth spurts maybe?

Yes I think you could be right. I'd forgotten about growth spurts as it's been a few months the since the last one! Hopefully it'll be over quickly. I go back to work in 5 weeks so need to start reducing day feeds, not increasing my supply! Like you I'm starting to feel noticeably full again.

Hey ladies I have logged on in a while. Can't believe my little man is almost 10 months! And I see some of you are expecting again...congrats!!

I feel like I am pregnant but it's waaay too early to test. Anyone just know they were pregnant a few days after conceiving? Is that even possible. I just feel bloating/pressure that isn't normal for me. And this morning I feel the same pain as last time when I had a corpus luteum cyst. I don't know if it's all in my head or not

Hey Geralyn :hi: I was just thinking about you the other day wondering what had happened to you. FXed for you that you'll be joining my April group.

If I am pregnant my due date would be may 4 but if this one is anything like Collin who came 11 days early it would be an April baby. Lol I'm kind of nervous...we weren't exactly trying but we weren't not trying either. I'm scared thinking about having 2 littles

Hi geralyn! I had a feeling I was pregnant again because I was having heartburn, which I never got except woke pregnant. And I took a nap, which I always said I wanted but never actually needed. Took a test a couple days later and there was a very faint, but no denying positive.

Good luck!

My period isn't due until the 22nd. That seems like such a long wait!

I got my positive with this one at 3week 1 day since LMP.

Maybe I'll try over the weekend. I just looked at my calendar again and I had the day wrong so due date would be May 1. If I'm not pregnant then I wonder what it is that I'm feeling??

Btw anyone know if there is an app for this forum or you just have to go to the website?

Hi Geralyn! That is a long wait. :( I'm not sure there is an app. I've always just logged in via their website.

Geralyn, I agree the 2 week wait was always killer when I was TTC! Good luck :)

Hi stacey :wave:

Hard to believe plans are being made for first birthdays already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->