October Bumps

Paris it sounds like your baby is similar to mine. My mw described it as partially back to back. External kicks are another sign. That's not to say baby will remain that way during labour. They can move in or out of that position as they travel down.

No updates here. Still getting tons of pressure on my cervix and tailbone. I've also been really thirsty and peeing loads today. I must have been 20times + today!! I wonder who is next to deliver?

I wonder who will be next as well. Doubt it'll be me. Haha. I'm getting over it. The muscle from my left hip to my pubic bone hurts anytime I try to lift that leg. I have no idea why but it hurts so bad to roll over in bed, lift it to put on pants, walk up steps, generally use at all. Anyone else have this? My right hip is fine but my left has given me trouble this whole pregnancy and it's just getting worse and worse.

I've been cleaning the last few days and waddling around hoping to get baby to cooperate! Id love to be one of those cases where my water suddenly breaks out of nowhere and progress from there cause I'm not getting any clear signs yet hah

Seems like we are all "stuck" at about the same spot... the race is on lol the closer I get to it the more I want to stay pregnant since this might be the last time I get to experience it... so many mixed emotions :)

Notnic, this was how my son was (partially back to back) for almost my entire labour. Better get working on getting thie baby to move. I'm assuming sitting on my birthing ball, going on all fours, etc. can be helpful? Sounds like your baby is sitting quite low if you have to pee all the time...not much longer!

I've had some very light cramping on and off the last couple days but aside from that nothing!

AK89, those are promising symptoms :thumbup:

Lost more plug today, maybe those contractions last night were doing something? On a mission to try and get baby to turn today. No slouching on the sofa for me!!! (Which is so hard)

DS is at nursery and I'm being sooo lazy. Need to get my bottom out of the house!

I don't have a single 'sign' and my cervix is unreachable like with DD so expecting another late baby! At least I don't get teased by false signs I suppose!

I don't have a single 'sign' and my cervix is unreachable like with DD so expecting another late baby! At least I don't get teased by false signs I suppose!

I feel exactly the same lol. I am fine going over my due date, dont expect anything else with 2 previous late babies!
My dd1 has a sickness bug and had to stay off nursery... and oh my goodness never again! Dd2 is driving me up the wall. We are so not used to being stuck indoors all day. Thankfully she feels a bit better already (was worst last night) so hopefully we can get out and about tomorrow.

I blew my birthing ball up a week ago and still havent bounced on it lol.

I wonder who will be next as well. Doubt it'll be me. Haha. I'm getting over it. The muscle from my left hip to my pubic bone hurts anytime I try to lift that leg. I have no idea why but it hurts so bad to roll over in bed, lift it to put on pants, walk up steps, generally use at all. Anyone else have this? My right hip is fine but my left has given me trouble this whole pregnancy and it's just getting worse and worse.

I've been cleaning the last few days and waddling around hoping to get baby to cooperate! Id love to be one of those cases where my water suddenly breaks out of nowhere and progress from there cause I'm not getting any clear signs yet hah

My left hip is the exact same! I even told my husband how jealous I was when I saw him roll over in bed like a normal person should. And I can't get dressed standing up anymore, and it's still a struggle when sitting down!

I am loving being pregnant, but I can't wait until I can move like a normal person again! Our stand up at the end of the day without help from my husband! :haha:

Well no labour signs for me just yet (which is a GOOD thing!) but I can definitely tell bubs is head down as I am getting serious lightening crotch. He won't be able to engage as the placenta is in his way but he is headbutting me like a pro. I can feel his fingers jabbing me too which is so weird - he's been transverse for ages.

I can really relate to the rolling over in bed. I sleep with a full body pillow and when I turn over, I have to do so with my leg still attached to the pillow. Must be a beautiful sight to behold! :haha:

I went on a hour walk today , then bounced on my ball for about 20 mins . 38 weeks tomoz come on baby u can come now if you want haha .
I'm so uncomftable I wanna be done . But on onme hand I'm ill at minute with cold so prob got no earner by for labour

What d'you mean when you say your cervix is unreachable..? You mean to you? Might be a stupid question, but if I can feel baby's head from the inside with my fingers, does this mean I can feel my cervix?? 'Cause I'm feeling her through it?? I'm assuming so! :wacko: I'm hoping all these pains I've been having have been helping thin out my cervix a bit.. I'll be gutted if they haven't!

I'm booked in for a sweep on Wednesday, will she examine me and let me know how I'm doing cervix-wise then d'you think?!?

Yes, if you are getting a sweep then she will tell you how dilated you are :) you get a score, the higher your score the more favourable your cervix is.

I just had a little feel haha and i can feel my cervix but only just. I couldnt reach it at all the other night... thats a good thing, right?

Yeah definitely! :flower: But like...how can you tell you're feeling your cervix? Is it pretty much a definite that I'm feeling mine 'cause I can feel baby....?

You guys are brave to be reaching all the way up there !!

I think I had lightning crotch tonight. Ouch!! Been feeling more pressure down there too. Does lightning crotch mean the baby's dropped more?

Most likely zeri, I didn't feel lightning crotch until he dropped.

This evening we walked the mall and got a pedicure. After I stod up from the pedicure I swear I felt a trickle. I went to the restroom and my underwear was wet but I couldn't tell if due to sweat or waters. So I came home and noticed I am having really watery discharge but it's not coming fast enough to soak a pad. I haven't had watery discharge before so im wondering if my water broke and now its a super slow trickle? There's no smell accompanied with it. :shrug:

I check my cervix all the time . I like to be in tune with my body . Mine feels open about a finger or more and very soft . I can also feel the hardness of baby head right there .
38 weeks for me today so hopefully not long now .

Just coughed and felt a big trickle, went to the loo and yet more mucus plug, loads of it this time!! Thought it was my waters at first lol. Also had period type cramping this morning and backache. Not expecting anything to happen but would be nice lol

Kern it sounds promising. First time around my hind waters sprung a leak in a similar way. Call your triage department and explain. They can easily rule it out with a quick examination and swab. I didn't have loads to begin with but there was enough for them to confirm my waters had started to go.

Emzy - I feel like you're going to be next!

AFM - I feel fine. Baby is moving a heap and no signs I'm near. So much so OH wanted to go to a football match today - 4hrs on a train away! Luckily I managed to convince him at 38wks being that far away was pushing it a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->