October Bumps

I have never noticed hair on ultrasounds either (not that Ive looked or asked!) I just got back from a scan and fluid is still measuring high, but they are not worried so I havent been booked in for any more (thank goodness, all these scans make me go crazy!)
Little Miss weighs approximately 7lbs 3oz, so maybe if she is on time (doubtful) she will be the smallest of my 3 girls. Now to see the consultant on Monday for another boring routine appointment!

We could see hair on the last two ultrasounds we had. Ds was born with a little bit of hair and I didn't have much heartburn with him. This time I've had horrible heartburn, so hopefully it will be because this little girl has a ton of hair like I had when I was born!

I haven't had much heartburn but did see a fuzzy head of hair on the 35 week ultrasound.

Who's excited October is here? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I made my finally baby stuff order and am getting the last of the clothes ready to wash. In a way, it feels weird to be so close to the end. Part of me really wants to go back to a more normal body. Part of me will miss having that bundle of joy growing inside me. Part of me is so nervous about having a baby to care for.

Sometimes I get so uncomfortable then I realize not much longer now. So I guess I can hang in there for a little longer while Lil' Miss Bean is cozy and not ready to move out. Come EDD that will probably change.

I am completely shocked how fast the time has gone by. When I found out in February I remember thinking"Oh my... OCTOBER is forever away" and now it is here.

My goal for today... Get all our bags packed and loaded into the car.

I haven't had much heartburn but did see a fuzzy head of hair on the 35 week ultrasound.

I made my finally baby stuff order and am getting the last of the clothes ready to wash. In a way, it feels weird to be so close to the end. Part of me really wants to go back to a more normal body. Part of me will miss having that bundle of joy growing inside me. Part of me is so nervous about having a baby to care for.

Sometimes I get so uncomfortable then I realize not much longer now. So I guess I can hang in there for a little longer while Lil' Miss Bean is cozy and not ready to move out. Come EDD that will probably change.

I am!! :happydance:

I'm having mixed feelings too. I'm excited it's October and that I'll probably be delivering soon....but sad that this journey is almost over. I'm going to miss pregnancy, but will be glad to go back to some normalcy too.

Right now I'm on labour watch....it's exciting wondering when it will come. Is anyone having any signs? Granted I'm only 38 weeks 1 day...but last time delivered at 38 weeks 5 days, so.... Just wondering if it'll be the same or earlier/later.

Zero signs of impending labour here! Not expecting anything anytime soon lol. Cant believe that its October!! We will all have our babies very soon :D

I am!! :happydance:

I'm having mixed feelings too. I'm excited it's October and that I'll probably be delivering soon....but sad that this journey is almost over. I'm going to miss pregnancy, but will be glad to go back to some normalcy too.

Right now I'm on labour watch....it's exciting wondering when it will come. Is anyone having any signs? Granted I'm only 38 weeks 1 day...but last time delivered at 38 weeks 5 days, so.... Just wondering if it'll be the same or earlier/later.

I feel very much the same. As much as new adventures are about to begin I can't help but be a little sad that this chapter is about to close. As far as normalcy goes I will be very happy to get my body back and shop for regular clothes:haha:

I was told yesterday that baby is still sitting quite high so he definitely hasn't dropped yet. I also have my sisters wedding this weekend and really want to be able to attend so hope baby stays put a little longer!

I haven't really had any signs so far. I feel like she's gotten at least a little bit lower, her butt is no longer right in my ribs. I have a dr appt this afternoon, so hopefully I'll know if I'm making any progress at all. I'm cleaning my house basically every day so that I know it's ready if anything happens so that we can come home to a clean house!

I cannot believe October is already here. I'm feeling the same things, excitement over the anticipation, relief that soon I'll have my body back, and slightly anxious over taking care of a baby and not really knowing how labor will go down.

I just started maternity leave so I feel relief that I can rest and prepare my home for baby. :thumbup:

I haven't really had any signs so far. I feel like she's gotten at least a little bit lower, her butt is no longer right in my ribs. I have a dr appt this afternoon, so hopefully I'll know if I'm making any progress at all. I'm cleaning my house basically every day so that I know it's ready if anything happens so that we can come home to a clean house!

Haha I've been cleaning my house every day too!! Just in case 😉

I can't believe October is here!! Very excited. Knowing that baby isn't too far away now. Had my midwife appointment today and baby is very very low, fully engaged, lost my mucus plug yesterday and a bit more today. Midwife said she doesn't expect to see me pregnant again as next appointment is 2 days after due date and she think baby will be here by then. We shall see.

EmzyJA- sounds like you''ll be going soon! Exciting.

Sounds like a lot of us are having the same kind of mixed feelings about our due dates coming up...excitement, relief etc.

I was reading my baby journal for DD last night and realized I had no signs before going into labour with her. I was fine the Friday but started having contractions the Saturday morning after- and she was here on the Monday. That was at 38 weeks 5 days. I wonder if it'll be the same this time. I feel so "normal'"...it's just weird. Last week I had a lot of pelvic pressure and now nothing. Doctor said the baby was at -2 station two weeks ago but I've feel like he's gone back up. Anyway, I have a Dr's appt. this afternoon so will be finding out if there's been any change.

I can't wait for my midwife appt next wednesday to see if I've made progress. At my 36 week appt I was 4/5 engaged, some days I don't feel an awful lot of pressure down there, other days I feel tons, but it's my second baby so I know they can move up and down a fair bit right up to labour.
I'm just so excited! And all you ladies are making me even more excited haha

Quick update ladies... I am 1 cm dilated and starting to thin out, plus she said my cervix is very far forward. She gave me some exercises to do to help baby engage and put pressure on my cervix. I go back on Monday (39w2d) for a sweep and hopefully baby will be here by next weekend. :) I am suddenly very nervous lol

That's exciting, caitlyn! Are you ready?

I had my 38 wk appt today and Dr said the baby is still high-not much change from last time. :-/ Cervix long . I wasn't completely surprised as I don't feel the kind of pressure I felt last week. It looks like I might go to due date after all!

I'm not sure if I am ready or not... I am very ready to meet him, see him and hold him but my house is not quite where I want it to be yet. I am hoping that he comes towards then end of next week.

I scrubbed my bathroom floor on my hands and knees tonight and now I am feeling some cramping and pressure... hopefully I got him moving further down in my pelvis.

I had my 39 week appt today, I'm 1-2 and 50 percent. She's still way high. So tonight I went for a walk and I'm gonna bounce on the ball. Hopefully she'll move down and get something started cuz the dr probably won't let me go much past 41 weeks without inducing and I so don't want to be induced!

It looks like some of us will be here a little longer after all. Zeri last time did you lose your plug before so you had that clue. I know that first time id lost bits of a it but can't remember if I had a show. Mine started with hind waters leaking the day before and then front ones popping 15mins before contractions started. In a way I'm similar to you because I don't really know what to expect from a labour that doesn't start that way. I did a super amount of cleaning yesterday and through the night I've woken a few times with a dull pain around my tailbone but that's probably from the work yesterday!

Caitlyn - I know how you feel. After my 36wk appt last wk I got very excited by my mw telling me that she doesn't think I'll go to term and then equally scared that I'm not ready housewise!

Actually I think all that work has made baby drop super low. Feeling that can't shut my legs feeling. So bored as well now. All the housework is done and the only jobs I have left can't be done with a toddler around and im feeling super fidgety. How is everyone else filling their days?

My daughter is at preschool today, I decided to kill some time by going for a walk. I can feel baby is super low and getting frustrated now that nothing's happening lol. I think I need to accept that despite having some signs that he's getting ready he could still take his time. Otherwise I'm going to drive myself insane. Husband keeps texting me telling me to bounce on my ball etc. So he's not helping as he's being more impatient than me. I want baby to come when he's ready, just think I'm finding it hard to be patient when I'd already had my daughter by this stage

Feeling pretty shit . I'm tired . Bored and keep looking at my husband and wanting to kick his face in hahahahahaha
Serious everything is annoying me .
I had to get out the house for a bit today so went and bought my children some presents of the new baby .
Tonight I'm on football duty with my son I'll be glad to get out the house for a bit . I'm going insane with Bordem

I think more so as 3 people I know have had their babies this week and seeing all there celebrations on face book makes me just wanna have my baby .

Oh well 17 days till due date . I went over a week with my second son , I do hope I don't this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->