October IUI Buddies

Mrswemyss : goodluck this cycle. Just a question . If you are doing IUI.. wouldnt they be passing the mucus barrier? I thought that women who had issues with CM benefit greatfully doibg IUI as it bypasses that

Yes that is true, but if u take mucinex and it thins my mucus we can bd after and have a greater chance...

Hi there - am hunting out a few IUI threads to read and join. We just got the go-ahead today, pick up the meds on Thurs and will then await AF which should arrive on the weekend. Excited to be doing something more than just trying - and failing - naturally.

Hi there - am hunting out a few IUI threads to read and join. We just got the go-ahead today, pick up the meds on Thurs and will then await AF which should arrive on the weekend. Excited to be doing something more than just trying - and failing - naturally.

Join us over on the November thread! Good luck to you!!

Thanks Ladies......It seems the dr is recommending IVF only because of my added travel expenses. You can check out what she wrote to me in my journal!

currently 14dpiui and am suppose to wait to do bloodwork will 18dpiui. Trying very hard to wait and not test , have been getting symptoms that AF is going to arrive soon, getting back pain and cramps on and off even woke up with it and checked and nothing. Has anyone had the AF symptoms and still got BFP?

I'm out this month.AF aarived on sunday and was so dissappointed.

Already my sundays are not that good, somehow i feel low on sunday evenings for no apparent reason (could be because of busy week ahead).

and i was very very sad from sunday afternoon :(

i was shopping full length in the morning at sephora went home and collapsed finding it out...

anyways today went for my CD3 ultrasound and got the protocol for my nov iui cycle.

Hope this works. will post in nov thread from now on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->