October IUI Buddies

NIKKIA: congrats hunni!! Its def not the trigger after 14days!! Thats a real bfp ur seeing :) how very exciting

I wrote second test was BFN but i ment BFP! XX

Congrats!!!! How exciting![/QUOTED

Do you think this could still be the trigger? Tomorrow will be 14 days after trigger. I feel anoyed at myself for testing early. x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting!!! Congrats! I don't think there is ANY way that it could still be the trigger, this sounds like the real deal. Do you have any pics of the test?
I would think you would have a beta blood test to measure your hcg levels, I think that's pretty standard everywhere (but correct me if I'm wrong...). So happy for you, 5 years is a long time to wait!!!!!

All of those sound very pretty. I have already been thinking about names also but there is just so many. FN but i ment BFP! XX[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!!! How exciting![/QUOTE]

Hi Keeping Faith - how are you doing hun?[/QUOTE]

Kbrian I'm doing very well! Still so shocked, and excited! Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks! Next week I get my first scan. How are you and baby doing?

Nikkia and Keeping Faith....wow awesome BFPs.....that is so great!

Thank you everyone. My ohss has been bad today so have been in hospital this afternoon they took bloods and one was hcg so should get results in morning. Then I can celebrate or not! xxx

All of those sound very pretty. I have already been thinking about names also but there is just so many. FN but i ment BFP! XX

Congrats!!!! How exciting![/QUOTE]

Hi Keeping Faith - how are you doing hun?[/QUOTE]

Kbrian I'm doing very well! Still so shocked, and excited! Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks! Next week I get my first scan. How are you and baby doing?[/QUOTE]

Doing good, exhausted and can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over.!
:thumbup:

Well, you guys aren't gonna believe this, but I went in today for my Cycle Day 3 ultrasound, and the doc tells me that my uterine lining is still too thick. She asked me if my "flow" was heavy, and I said no. She said, "You didn't get your period. This is spotting."

o_O

So she took my blood and said she'd call me in the afternoon. She called a few hours later and said the pregnancy test came back negative, but that I definitely didn't have my period yet. In fact, my progesterone level is 4 and should be zero. So what does this all mean? We have no idea! :shrug: It's totally bizarre and shouldn't be happening!

So...did I not ovulate when I thought? I told her about the pain I had over my left ovary the week after trigger/IUI and she swears that is ovulation pain. So is it possible I ovulated several days after I thought I did and that there were some swimmers left who got the egg? The doc said if I didn't get a normal full flow by the weekend, they'll give me another pregnancy test Monday.

Totally. Freaking. Out.

I know it's so unlikely. In a way I'm pissed off to be told there was a small chance again when it's so slight. I'd like to know what's going on, and this uncertainty is killing me!

Well, you guys aren't gonna believe this, but I went in today for my Cycle Day 3 ultrasound, and the doc tells me that my uterine lining is still too thick. She asked me if my "flow" was heavy, and I said no. She said, "You didn't get your period. This is spotting."

o_O

So she took my blood and said she'd call me in the afternoon. She called a few hours later and said the pregnancy test came back negative, but that I definitely didn't have my period yet. In fact, my progesterone level is 4 and should be zero. So what does this all mean? We have no idea! :shrug: It's totally bizarre and shouldn't be happening!

So...did I not ovulate when I thought? I told her about the pain I had over my left ovary the week after trigger/IUI and she swears that is ovulation pain. So is it possible I ovulated several days after I thought I did and that there were some swimmers left who got the egg? The doc said if I didn't get a normal full flow by the weekend, they'll give me another pregnancy test Monday.

Totally. Freaking. Out.

I know it's so unlikely. In a way I'm pissed off to be told there was a small chance again when it's so slight. I'd like to know what's going on, and this uncertainty is killing me!

Wow, that is very confusing. How can you ovulate several days after trigger when you had such big follicles? Well, I hope the weirdness is being caused by a baby!

...and of course shortly after I wrote that post (which I started at noon and didn't finish until after dinner!), I think I have finally achieved "full flow." :wacko:

I wonder if somehow the trigger failed and I ovulated several days after I was supposed to, making my period "late"?

...and of course shortly after I wrote that post (which I started at noon and didn't finish until after dinner!), I think I have finally achieved "full flow." :wacko:

I wonder if somehow the trigger failed and I ovulated several days after I was supposed to, making my period "late"?

That really sucks, I am so sorry.

:hugs: Kat

Were you taking progesterone supplements? That can delay your period.

:hugs: Kat

Were you taking progesterone supplements? That can delay your period.

Nope, just the Femara to boost ovary production and then the Pregnyl trigger shot. This has never happened to me! The doc was baffled!

Hi ladies! We've been trying for 16 months. One round of clomid 100mg, ovidrel trigger shot, IUI and :bfn:
Did the same thing for a second time & Currently on my TWW, will find out next Wednesday if I'm pregnant! They have me on endometrin suppositories. The first time it made my breasts super sore and this time I have NO symptoms. Maybe just little twinges :( anyone else have symptoms the first time and none the second time and got a :bfp: I'm reaching here! Lol anyway good luck to all. I wish you all get :bfp:!!!!!!

Try again after 2 or 3 days it may b bfp possible chances r there cos I chkd on 11dpiui I got bfn and ended with af so hope it's bfp for u wish u gd luck honey

Kat any updates ...this month we r trying naturally thot of gvg a gap for next iui ...we will b doing our second iui on dec ...my prayers r with u hop it ends WTh bfp

Baby dust to all

hey ladies!

kat - wow what a roller coaster...I hope you get a def. answer soon hun!

bma - I cant answer that cuz I have never been pg...sorry.

I got my prog numbers today...it is 86.4 but I also tested this morning....11dpiui and i got a bfn....

Kat S: wow that sure is confusing. I know what you mean about being given another hope.. you just want yes or no so you can prepare. Keep us posted xx

TTCbaby : prog sounds awesome. 11dpiui is a bit early.. are u using FRER.. good luck hun. Hope this is ur month!

Vinesha : good luck with your next cycle. :)

Hello Ladies I just wanted to stop by, and let all of you know That I'm thinking about all of you!! Hope everyone is having a blessed day. :D

I should be ovulating next week so we will do another IUI. I started taking mucinex today HAS ANYONE ELSE TAKEN THAT to help thin mucus?!?!?

.... I took my last femara yesterday. I feel so out of hope and like it will never happen. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->