October IUI Buddies

I should be ovulating next week so we will do another IUI. I started taking mucinex today HAS ANYONE ELSE TAKEN THAT to help thin mucus?!?!?

.... I took my last femara yesterday. I feel so out of hope and like it will never happen. Good luck to everyone!

I've taken Mucinex and my SIL swears that she got pregnant because of it twice. I had no such luck. I think Evening Primrose Oil did more for my mucus. The first month I took it, I had several days of EWCM, which I never get.

I have read many place that is helps if you have hostile cervical mucus. So I am praying that it will give us another chance to get pregnant after my IUI

I had two post coital test... There was no sperm , my mucus is therefore to thick to allow the sperm to go where it needs to :(

Mrswemyss : goodluck this cycle. Just a question . If you are doing IUI.. wouldnt they be passing the mucus barrier? I thought that women who had issues with CM benefit greatfully doibg IUI as it bypasses that

Sweet lullaby your right, the iui bypasses the cm because the sperm is inserted directly in the uterus. I have also heard iui success for women with hostile cm.

I did however use mucinex along with my clomid cycles where I wasn't doing iui. I did see a difference in cm in that it was more watery and I had more of it. even my obgyn at the time told me to take mucinex while doing clomid because it breaks up the mucus throughout your body.

Had an ultrasound this morning, and my lining is now thin, and though I have two cysts, they are SMALL and will not interfere. SO! I've been approved to go forward with an IUI this month! :happydance: I start Femara tomorrow, and have my first follicle check on November 19th.

My Magic 8 Ball says I will get pregnant this month. Since it said "No" every other month I asked, I've decided it really knows! :haha:

So I've signed up for the November IUI thread. Come join me there if you're having another this month, too!

Had an ultrasound this morning, and my lining is now thin, and though I have two cysts, they are SMALL and will not interfere. SO! I've been approved to go forward with an IUI this month! :happydance: I start Femara tomorrow, and have my first follicle check on November 19th.

My Magic 8 Ball says I will get pregnant this month. Since it said "No" every other month I asked, I've decided it really knows! :haha:

So I've signed up for the November IUI thread. Come join me there if you're having another this month, too!

Sounds great Kat!
I too am waiting in my docs office to see how big my follicles are. I started Femara 5 days ago. So could you ask the 8 ball for me too!!! ;) I had a fortune cookie tell me I was going to relieve good news from down south !!! Ok I'm gonna say that means a BFP

Yay so glad to hear! I wish you the best of luck and hopefully that ball is right and if it is ask it for me :)
I had my ultrasound and blood today I'm on day 12 and I have a follicle at 15mm and another at 18.5mm so I do my trigger tomorrow and iui Sunday and Monday. I pray for good results

Hi everyone, so I really new to this, maybe wrote once or twice. I am on the 2ww and going crazy!! I had my IUI october 30th and my trigger shot on the 28th. when did everyone else test and how many days after iui did u get bloodwork. also do you could day one as the day you do iui or the day after iui.
Thanks everyone

me 25 DH 30
TTC #1- just hit the 2 years trying
unexplained
had dye test, tubes good, DH sperm very good, also checked for endo, had lots of scar tissue from appendix burst but now removed

summer 2012
#1 cycle clomid-50mg BFN
#2 cycle clomid 50mg BFN
#3 cycle clomid 50mg BFN
now at fertility clinic in london ontario with dr, hollett caines
#1 iui
-puregon shots from oct 21st till oct 29th
-ovidrel shot on the 29th
-iui on the 30th
-start prometrium on the 30th
-blood work on the 17th on Nov, but I should get AF before that unless pregnant

sorry for the spelling i meant, do you count day 1 as day of iui or day after

Kat : thats great news!!! Yes Nov is going to be your month!!! Best wishes huni. Ps is femara injectibles?
Hope : thanx for tgat... i never knew abt it... maybe that was my issue along with not ovulating everytime
2 blue line : this WILL be your month too :)
Chris : those are awesome sized follis... goodluck
TTC Babybump: i take day 1 as the day after IUI

Sweet thank you! :)
Femara is a pill u take for 5 days

Sweet Lullaby- Thanks for the response. I guess i forgot to put my follicle size for first iui. I thought maybe a little big but not sure. 19.5 and 23 Thanks again

Sweet Lullaby- Thanks for the response. I guess i forgot to put my follicle size for first iui. I thought maybe a little big but not sure. 19.5 and 23 Thanks again

I had 1 follicle for my first iui and it was also 19.5

TTC baby bump.... I did my IUI on the 30 & 31 and ovidrel on the 29. What I read was 24 to 36 hours after the shot, you ovulate. So I did IUI on 30 & 31 so I counted from nov 1. A day after. Hope this helps. After my second IUI I always go in 14 days to get a blood pregnancy test
:dust:

ttc babybump : ur follicke size is really good...thats the ideal range. my one follicle this iui was on the small side... 17mm. i was worried. When i was preg with my DD..i did iui aswell.. my folli was 21mm

Chris : thanx for explaining Femara. my FS nevet even gave me the option of Clomid or other pills. she wanted me on injectibles.. not sure why

sweet lullaby - I used a dollar store early detection. I will be testing again tomorrow at 14 dpo.

mrsw - If you are having an IUI you might not need the mucinex as the IUI will by pass your cervial fluid anyway. Just thought I would let you know that to save you the trouble.

Chris : thanx for explaining Femara. my FS nevet even gave me the option of Clomid or other pills. she wanted me on injectibles.. not sure why

I kind of wish they would give me injectables, but I guess they want to try this first. How many IUI's did u do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->