October IUI Buddies

I am feeling....nothing!! just odd twinges here and there. I am a bit concerned. My 2nd Beta came back today..at 2070! 19dpiui. I was at 481 level 2 days ago...

Is this weird?

That is awesome!!! When would your due date be? Have you crossed over into the June/July due date forums? I'm so happy for you! Those beta numbers look great, and sometimes women's betas rise very fast at the beginning and then slow down a bit (the docs looks at averages, so you're fine either way), BUT on the other hand, it can be multiples?!!!! How exciting? Would you be happy with twins? I think they can confirm the number of gestational sacs when you're about 5 weeks along, or so, but don't quote me on it. CONGRATS!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks huni. I am due 5th July. Yes i joined the July thread.. but it moves too quickly for me.. cant keep up lol. The thought of twins has never crossed my mind... as i am a very slow responder to injectibles..that i only get 1 follicle. If i have multiples..it would have to be purely a coincidence... where the egg splits!! Chances of that are too slim..

Waiting for ny dating scan in two weeks.... how are u going..

I'm doing good so far - I was hoping I would completely avoid the morning sickness, but it hit me this week pretty bad, and only at night right around dinner time. I'm also so exhausted it's really unbelievable how much I sleep, some nights its nearly 12 hours a nite! My DH are going on a babymoon next month to Europe, I just hope that I get more energy by then. I have a scan this Friday at 8 weeks, and hope to see a heartbeat! At my last scan, I was just shy of seeing it by 3 or 4 days. Good luck on your scan! And you know, identical twins aren't as rare as all that - between my DH and me, we know three couples who are currently pregnant with identicals.

Sorry to hear abt your MS hitting you. I dont havd any symptoms.. the only preg symptoms i have is lack of AF lol.

Wow identical twins hey.. must be somethibg in the water..
Have fun on ur baby moon!!very exciting. Do keep us posted on ur scan this week

Well, I've got to give up the ghost here. Three days in a row FRER says Not Pregnant. My beta is tomorrow, but I already know the results. I guess the pains I feel/felt in my pelvic area must be cysts, which means the delay of yet another month of trying. I'm so angry and frustrated right now :(

Well, I've got to give up the ghost here. Three days in a row FRER says Not Pregnant. My beta is tomorrow, but I already know the results. I guess the pains I feel/felt in my pelvic area must be cysts, which means the delay of yet another month of trying. I'm so angry and frustrated right now :(

Kat I am so sorry. I have gotten bfn too. My beta is today. I hope that everything works out for you.

Update: so, they wouldn't give us a discount, but it turns out that my insurance company has a negotiated rate for IVF. They will let us pay that, which is $2500 less.

I now have 13 follicles of which 6-8 could have mature eggs. I believe they are judging maturity by follicle size. They will try to retrieve all 13 and see how many fertilize. The doctor said ideally, for IVF, we would have a couple more, but this is incredible considering the low dose of meds I was on.

FX'd!

I will likely trigger tonight, depending on hormone levels. Yesterday, my estrogen was over 1700.

Kat I am so sorry. I have gotten bfn too. My beta is today. I hope that everything works out for you.

:cry: :hugs:

You haven't gotten your period yet, then? Me, either. I wish it would just come so I can move on.

Why isn't it our turn?

Update: so, they wouldn't give us a discount, but it turns out that my insurance company has a negotiated rate for IVF. They will let us pay that, which is $2500 less.

I now have 13 follicles of which 6-8 could have mature eggs. I believe they are judging maturity by follicle size. They will try to retrieve all 13 and see how many fertilize. The doctor said ideally, for IVF, we would have a couple more, but this is incredible considering the low dose of meds I was on.

FX'd!

I will likely trigger tonight, depending on hormone levels. Yesterday, my estrogen was over 1700.

Congrats FirstTry! This sounds so promising!

FX'd!

Fingers crossed for you hun.. ur follies sound great.. good luck xx

Good Luck FirstTry!!!! Everything happens for a reason so maybe this surprise ivf was meant to be for you. In more ways than one, I think your lucky that you responded so well with such low dose meds....it sort of reminds me of mini ivf. Good luck to you and please keep us posted. I am sure this month is your month and your are going to get your BFP!!!

Afm, I start clomid yet again tonight (cd5) and go see my RE tomorrow. I am exhausted of all these appointments. If this last iui doesn't result in a bfp, I am going to resume my normal life and try not to let ttc consume me. Give myself a few natural cycles and if nothing in maybe 6 months, then we can go back to discuss ivf....hoping to try mini ivf if my clinic offers it.

Good Luck FirstTry!!!! Everything happens for a reason so maybe this surprise ivf was meant to be for you. In more ways than one, I think your lucky that you responded so well with such low dose meds....it sort of reminds me of mini ivf. Good luck to you and please keep us posted. I am sure this month is your month and your are going to get your BFP!!!

Afm, I start clomid yet again tonight (cd5) and go see my RE tomorrow. I am exhausted of all these appointments. If this last iui doesn't result in a bfp, I am going to resume my normal life and try not to let ttc consume me. Give myself a few natural cycles and if nothing in maybe 6 months, then we can go back to discuss ivf....hoping to try mini ivf if my clinic offers it.

Thank you, Hope!

I hope that this is your month. If not, I commend you for being able to resume normal life. I'm too :wacko: about TTC to chill out for a few months.

Hi Please help. Is 11dpiui to early to test? I caved and tested today. I'm freaking out as i poas and looked at it for about 2-3mins bfn then went for a shower which took 5 mis or so then when i came back faint bfp. SO unsure if evp line or what! so went to the supermarket and go a pack of 2 test then after about 4 mins a very faint but def there BFN. wHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??

Good luck, Honey. This is an exhausting and sometimes heartbreaking journey, and I hope you get your BFP this round!

I hope to get the green light to start again tomorrow, too (but I take Femara). Wish me luck!

Hi Please help. Is 11dpiui to early to test? I caved and tested today. I'm freaking out as i poas and looked at it for about 2-3mins bfn then went for a shower which took 5 mis or so then when i came back faint bfp. SO unsure if evp line or what! so went to the supermarket and go a pack of 2 test then after about 4 mins a very faint but def there BFN. wHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??

Was the faint line pink or grey? Either way, hold your pee for 4 hours and test again! And again tomorrow morning.

Good luck!!!

:cry: :hugs:

You haven't gotten your period yet, then? Me, either. I wish it would just come so I can move on.

Why isn't it our turn?

Well, actually I had by blood test at 830am and was supposed to get my results after 2 pm. I started my period at noon.

I wrote second test was BFN but i ment BFP! XX

Congrats!!!! How exciting![/QUOTED

Do you think this could still be the trigger? Tomorrow will be 14 days after trigger. I feel anoyed at myself for testing early. x

Nikkia I thought that also when I was testig two weeks ago. I keep getting postives all the way through some very light that you could hardly see, and then some very dark. So I was not postive that these were real until I went to the doctors, and got a blood test. It was confirmed after six years finally my first bfp! My hcg levels were 45 which is low but it was so early in my pregnancy last week I also went and they were at 156. Today I went an they were 695 so they are doubleing like they should. Good luck, and please keep me updated.

Do you think this could still be the trigger? Tomorrow will be 14 days after trigger. I feel anoyed at myself for testing early. x

Nikkia I thought that also when I was testig two weeks ago. I keep getting postives all the way through some very light that you could hardly see, and then some very dark. So I was not postive that these were real until I went to the doctors, and got a blood test. It was confirmed after six years finally my first bfp! My hcg levels were 45 which is low but it was so early in my pregnancy last week I also went and they were at 156. Today I went an they were 695 so they are doubleing like they should. Good luck, and please keep me updated.
Thank you. After 5 years i hope this is real. Congratulations xxx

I don't think the trigger could still be in your system. Plus, the trigger could not make the second test darker. How soon can you get a blood pg test? Are you on progesterone?

I don't think the trigger could still be in your system. Plus, the trigger could not make the second test darker. How soon can you get a blood pg test? Are you on progesterone?

I don't thik i get a blood test. Not on progesterone. My clinic said test on friday and call with the result. They have never mentioned bloods. I don't think its ths common in the uk?? Not sure. I will test again tommoro. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->