October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

It looks like we have some very stubborn October babies:haha:
I have such a feeling this lo will be a Nov baby:shrug: DS1 was due in Jan and arrived in Dec, DS2 was due in Dec and arrived in Nov and i was kinda hoping this lo would arrive some time soon but no. My BH and all the pains i had have stopped, like wtf is that all about:dohh:

Back from the walk ........... not even a braxton hicks! :grr:

It looks like we have some very stubborn October babies:haha:
I have such a feeling this lo will be a Nov baby:shrug: DS1 was due in Jan and arrived in Dec, DS2 was due in Dec and arrived in Nov and i was kinda hoping this lo would arrive some time soon but no. My BH and all the pains i had have stopped, like wtf is that all about:dohh:

yeah im with you! i really think ill end up with a Nov baby lol
DS was on time though so who knows!

I'm due in 7 days, having odd niggly pains, a bit like pre-period, but nothing else. Really don't want to go over.... x x

went down town today and went everywhere and now am aching, knackered, sitting in a quilt with my feet up on pillows. if this does not cause anything to progress more i give up lol

still same pains and uncomfortability. Four days of slow labour and counting sob

Hi all, I have been doing the same as you! Tons of shopping, laundry, cleaning etc as well as DTD to help things along... but all the BH I had the other night have disappeared! My EDD isn't till Oct 28th but when the doctor told me 'any day now' I guess I believed her... :shrug:
My big problem is that I have nobody to look after my LO when the baby arrives. No family in the area, my sister was supposed to visit but now isn't coming, my neighbour was supposed to take DD for a sleepover but now has been taken ill, and my nanny has to go away for four days for a family emergency. At this rate DD will be in the delivery room with us :dohh:
Don't know what to do but trying not to panic.
On second thoughts, perhaps a real full-on panic would help baby come out?

Its official, i have pre-eclampsia. It means i'll be in hospital till god knows when but baby is likely to be induced early. Feel like crap, i just want to meet my baby now. I'm stuck on maternity ward with a load of labouring women and new mums! Hope some of u kick start labour soon. Good luck! x

^ Oh no, sorry to hear that hunny ....... :hugs:

Hope all turns out ok for you & baby

oh no i'm so sorry hun :hugs: hope you're being well looked after xxx

Had a 'clear out' this morning and lots of movement. But nothing major. I've got a going away party to attend tonight, hope it all goes well lol, EDD tomorrow ekkkk

good luck notjustyet... I'm sorry to hear about the pre-eclampsia but how exciting you are on the ward already! hang in there.

Ohhh, notjustyet, I'm sorry you're stuck there! You must be getting bored out of your mind too!!!! Good luck though!

My friend just posted the bump pics she took of me last week! wooooot! Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299738226709291.92047.113385035344612&type=1 I love them, and can't wait to see the rest! :D

38 wks today...... yay. Celebrated my birthday and had a lovely day with friends and family. Also had my midwife apt. Baby is still head down after last weeks ECV. 4/5 engaged also which was reassuring to hear. I don't want her turning back to breech again. Still no BH although I never got them with my first! Still sleeping through the night without waking up and still feeling really well. I'm taking it all as a positive :) Hopefully one of us will have some baby arrival news to share soon.

Ohhh, notjustyet, I'm sorry you're stuck there! You must be getting bored out of your mind too!!!! Good luck though!

My friend just posted the bump pics she took of me last week! wooooot! Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299738226709291.92047.113385035344612&type=1 I love them, and can't wait to see the rest! :D

Wow, you've got a fab bump! I loved showing off mine :happydance:

Ive just purchased a Hypnobirthing cd and tested it out tonight, as i had to go in last sunday and be checked out - and it hurt! So heres me thinking I was ready and as soon as i felt pain i completely freaked out!

So yeah, tried it out tonight, thinking id just fall asleep, got really comfy on the couch....

must have been in a complete trance because an hour later when she said 'and 5... you are now wide awake and ready to start your day.'

I cant really remember a thing (apart from bits) - I remember not falling asleep I was just laid there for a full hour completely still, my mind somewhere else, just cant believe i jolted awake when she said '5!'

Anyone else trying something similar?? x

haha, yup I've had the hypnobirthing cd & book since I was 6 weeks preg, and I also have the natal hypnotherapy cd as well, and love them both... Soooooooooooooooo looking forward to the birth!!!

Thanks ladies. The ward isn't the easiest place to get some sleep but at least i'm in a bay with some nice normal people who like a chat too! And one of them is in for her bp too so at least i know i'm not the only one who won't be leaving any time soon unless we get induced or can break free. It is reassuring to be monitored actually, because at least i know baby is doing fine - better than me anyway! I just selfishly wish i could go home right now with my baby, or at least have a plan! I hate the not knowing, but thats the same for all of us isn't it!

Sorry about the PE, notjustyet :hugs:

Great bump pics, Flyingduster! :thumbup:

Im still waiting.....:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"