October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Good luck for your section tomorrow. mztova!

Hope things start happening over the weekend, Octbebe!

Happy due date, flyingduster!

xx

So today is my due date and had a sleepless night last night, I've went from being sure that I'll get induced to thinking that this baby might decide to come on his own just due to the changes I've felt in the past couple of days. I really want him to come naturally. Anyways I've just chopped up a full fresh pineapple but I'm really not enjoying it.

All my symptoms have totally gone :( and for the first time in months, i had a really good nights sleep. I feel like im going backwards! COME ON LO, GET A MOVE ON!!!

Congrats to all the new moms :flower:

I had our little Lenna on Sunday 9-10-11 via C- Section!
My C- section was originally scheduled for the 12th, went to my DR. check-up on Sunday and it turned out I was already 2 cm dilated and having quite regular contractions. So the DR. decided to get the baby right then and there, I was sent upstairs to get prepared for the section while I was trying to organize for someone to stop by our house to wait with our 11 year old who had stayed home cause there is no need to drag him to a check-up!

So the anesthesiologist comes in and asks me all the questions and after my DR. told him I am German, he starts asking the rest of the questions in German (we are in Kuwait, my hubby is American, i'm German and hardly ever meet anyone here that speaks my language) I felt right at home!

I was brought into the OR and my husband was told he is not allowed to come along because this was an emergency section :cry:, I just told the Dr. i would go back home if my hubby is not allowed to come in, he has already missed our sons birth because it was an emergency section! He let him in thank god and i was ready to relax!

The atmosphere in the OR was amazing, the Dr. played some really nice music and everybody was just so calm and super nice!
They has some problems since my uterus was attached to the inside of my belly from the previous section but they managed to separate everything and Baby Lenna was born at 15:09 h on 9-10-11 weighing 3225 gram and was 49 cm long! After 2 hrs in recovery i was brought up to my room where my hubby and our new daughter already waited for me.

Just 7 hrs after the section I got up and walked around my room! on day 3 we left the hospital and are back home now :baby:

Lenna sleeps like a champ, we only have to get up once at night to feed her (knock on wood)
She is perfect and much loved by her big brother:hugs:

wow, that was long...

Attachments

• 293649_1832476592226_1849753567_1260048_506752193_n.jpg
    293649_1832476592226_1849753567_1260048_506752193_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 303746_1827643791409_1849753567_1256871_346183926_n.jpg
    303746_1827643791409_1849753567_1256871_346183926_n.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 309047_1824234226172_1849753567_1253959_204737997_n.jpg
    309047_1824234226172_1849753567_1253959_204737997_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all the new moms :flower:

I had our little Lenna on Sunday 9-10-11 via C- Section!
My C- section was originally scheduled for the 12th, went to my DR. check-up on Sunday and it turned out I was already 2 cm dilated and having quite regular contractions. So the DR. decided to get the baby right then and there, I was sent upstairs to get prepared for the section while I was trying to organize for someone to stop by our house to wait with our 11 year old who had stayed home cause there is no need to drag him to a check-up!

So the anesthesiologist comes in and asks me all the questions and after my DR. told him I am German, he starts asking the rest of the questions in German (we are in Kuwait, my hubby is American, i'm German and hardly ever meet anyone here that speaks my language) I felt right at home!

I was brought into the OR and my husband was told he is not allowed to come along because this was an emergency section :cry:, I just told the Dr. i would go back home if my hubby is not allowed to come in, he has already missed our sons birth because it was an emergency section! He let him in thank god and i was ready to relax!

The atmosphere in the OR was amazing, the Dr. played some really nice music and everybody was just so calm and super nice!
They has some problems since my uterus was attached to the inside of my belly from the previous section but they managed to separate everything and Baby Lenna was born at 15:09 h on 9-10-11 weighing 3225 gram and was 49 cm long! After 2 hrs in recovery i was brought up to my room where my hubby and our new daughter already waited for me.

Just 7 hrs after the section I got up and walked around my room! on day 3 we left the hospital and are back home now :baby:

Lenna sleeps like a champ, we only have to get up once at night to feed her (knock on wood)
She is perfect and much loved by her big brother:hugs:

wow, that was long...

So glad that your delivery went well. Wow after 7 hrs you walked! I had a c-section on Monday (Oct 10) after 28 hrs of horrible vaginal labor and the dag on nurses would not let me out of the bed until late on day two. Err lucky you!!! You are champ. LO is cute!! Hope you both are recoverying well.

Congratulations mama t!!! Xx

I'm still sat waiting & signless!!!

My bundle arrived at 6.35am, after 10 mins labour; and Dad delivered him...

Hope everyone else goes smoothly...

Wow eswift!! :) Congratulations!
Send some quick labour dust my way!! :) x

Great birth story, Mama_T. Thanks for sharing. and Lenna is beautiful :cloud9:

Wow, congratulations eswift!! sounds amazing!! :dance:

Aww, sorry to hear you still havent had any signs, Mummy.... :hugs:

xx

Thanks hun, I think al be preggers forever! I've got a sweep booked for the 28th I will be 9days overdue!!

Congratulations to all the new mummies! My induction started today after a sweep yesterday, my body is not ready for this so i have a feeling this will be a long one!

Ahh congratulations ladies...so lovely.

I had a burning sensation down below yesterday & midwife said today I'm 3/5 engaged.

Does anyone know if there's a time limit - is it possible to remain this engaged & not move anywhere fast?

I'm 38+4 today & next MW app is at 41 when she'll offer me a sweep. She keeps sending me to the GP in between appointments...lazy cow!

Apparently, you can be engaged for weeks before labour, so im not counting it as a sign anymore. I am also 3/5 engaged.

My next MW appointment is at 40+2 (26th) and she said she'll give me a sweep then if there's still no baby.

Congratulations to all the new mummies! My induction started today after a sweep yesterday, my body is not ready for this so i have a feeling this will be a long one!

Just try and stay positive. Usually when people are induced they are usually not ready. I know my body was not when I was induced on Monday (Oct 9). I am praying that things move swiftly for you.

hey all just got back from scan and im being induced tomorrow as af hasnt increased and her growth it tailing off :( im soooo nervous x

hey all just got back from scan and im being induced tomorrow as af hasnt increased and her growth it tailing off :( im soooo nervous x

Hey Lalos,
Sorry to hear LO is having issues with umbilical cord blood flow and growth. I had the same issues during my pregnancy. Try and not stress too much about the induction. I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow. I hope things work out smoothly and that you and LO are safe and healthy. Please update us all when you are settled. Sending you some :hugs:

I just got a call from the hospital - I have a c-section scheduled for 9AM Monday morning - YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Well I had my check up yesterday and I'm 1cm so now it's a waiting game. If I don't go by Wed the dr will be keeping me. I'm 38 weeks. I'm sooo ready for him to come. I'm sore and can't get comfy. Congrats to all the ladies who have giving birth.

Aww, great news lalos and gina. Good luck. Ill be thinking of you both xxx

There are so many babies coming now, i cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->