October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Congrats to all those who have had babies! Sounds like October babies r on a roll! No signs for me apart from the usual BH but they seem to be happening all the time now.

I just got a call from the hospital - I have a c-section scheduled for 9AM Monday morning - YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

YAY we get our babies on Monday (if i dont have him today or tomorrow) :D

In regards to the engages post, you can go into labour without baby being engaged and it will engage during labour

Good luck for the upcoming industions and C-sections....

Im 2/5 engaged, but could still be another couple of weeks for me :(

Shelleney dont worry about being over due to only being 2/5th ...... engaged doesnt make any difference to labour hun, You dont have to be enaged at all and you can still go into labour , alot of the time baby wont engage untill labour has began.
My baby is still Free x

Does a plug always have to be snot like consistancy? I just got a clump of mucus along with some weird light browny (cereal like consistancy something) eww.

No its not always "snotty" hun, Browny/pinky/red colour is a good sign too !

Thanks Mummy! :)

Ooh, sounds promising Octbebe! :thumbup:

xx

I either peed the bed a little when half-asleep this morning, or my waters have broken but are just leaking a bit and not leaked again since... ugh. No idea which one it is, cos there's been no sign of anything else since then but it has only been a half hour as well, so who knows! Either way it's still a waiting game.......

Sniff the wet patch, flyingduster! Urine smells, but amniotic fluid doesnt!

congratz on all the new babies and good luck to all thos getting close!!

My yellow bump turned pink on 10.10.11, baby Ella came into the world weighing 8lb 2oz. Was absolutely convinced I was having a boy too lol. I'm totally in love with her she's stolen my heart :) xxxx

Congratulations new_mum and welcome baby Ella xx Hope all is well x

Aww congrats :) Love the name Ella too.

11 days left, growth scan on Monday. Hopefully everything is OK.

Goodluck to everyone xx

Nervous! This is my last day being babyless. Induction tomorrow morning 7.45am

My yellow bump turned pink on 10.10.11, baby Ella came into the world weighing 8lb 2oz. Was absolutely convinced I was having a boy too lol. I'm totally in love with her she's stolen my heart :) xxxx

Ahh that's lovely. Congratulations !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->