October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Im still here, sign-less apart from a sore feeling in cervix ...and feeling lonely too
Due 19th x

I'm here too, due date was yesterday (14th). Had a few twinges tonight so fingers crossed something may happen.

i feel so much better youre here with me :)

im due 22nd, but i really expected to have had him by now due to my bump size and how ive felt.

If you go overdue will they offer you a sweep or anything , Ive been told i cant get a sweep till the 28th!!!! :cry: ... thats ages away ......... i really hope shes here by then , I was 13days overdue with my 1st x

Congratulations to all the newly made Mummys :) I'm still comfortably waiting for our little bundle of joy who's.due date is 6 days away. I too have a growth/presentation scan which is on Wednesday. Looking forward to a little update.

I'm still left :( 26th, so it seems like forever away for me, even tho its only 10 days off *cryyy*

I'm due on the 25th, i'm getting so impatient now though :( Hurry up Bubba!!!!!!! Think he is getting stage fright with the amount of people waiting lol xxx

Im still here Maman! :hi: Please dont feel lonely! :hugs:

Congrats on the birth of baby Ella, new_mum! :dance:

Good luck for your induction tomorrow, Octbebe! keep us posted.... :flower:

xx

Congrats, new_mum! Good luck tomorrow Oct_bebe!

31st for me. It feels like forever away. If I go one day over, I'll be into the November thread.

I'm scared I'm going to go into november.... Nooooooooo :'(

Congrats to the new mommies:flower:
I'm also still here not due until 28th. Hope everyone is well:flower:

I'm still here too, and I was due 2 days ago... lol! Bub seems quite happy in there, no niggles or anything so far, and I'm starting to get really OVER it now!!! lol. But ah well, I'll still wait it out... don't really have much else to do!

Me too - I'm here!

Due 24th, but by my dates I'm due 28th & I'm not being offered a sweep until 4th Nov so I could be moving threads too.

I'm 3/5 engaged but obv doesn't mean a thing in speed terms. She's still sideways on as I've got bones sticking out everywhere. No show, no loss of plug so no important bits.
The only thing ive got is more BH & sciatica which has come back with a vengeance & if it stays like it was yesterday I'm going to be bed ridden for the rest of this pregnancy.

Congrats newmum!!

Im still here! come on baby! my boy was only 6hours past his due date so FX this one arrives soon :0)

Im still here too. 8 days to go and nothing! I even had a vindaloo last night and i hate spicy food! If that didnt do it, nothing will!

No signs here today either, Achey back but thats all ........ Where are these babies???? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->