October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Im still here, due on the 26th. Havent had any signs really, one bad contraction the other day and last night I woke up with period type pains that kept me awake for a while, all gone now.

With my first pregnancy I was in slow labour for 2 weeks with contractions and BHs on and off all day, I barely even have BH with this pregnancy so just feels like baby wont be ready for a couple more weeks atleast yet. My first was 6 days late.

xx

Im still here was due on the 13th.... Still no signs....Very fed up of all this waiting :(

5am on induction day and i cant sleep any more gotta get up in an hour and make my way to the hospital ekkkk.

Still here due 21st, woke up last night had tiny bit of stomach cramp thought it may have been the start of something but no nothing. Getting bit fed up now :hugs: to all the mums to be still waiting. Good luck OctBebe xx

I made the mistake of looking at pre pregnancy pictures of myself. I was so hot. :( GOD I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF AGAIN!

Hi all I'm still here too - due Oct 28th but doctor said 'any day now' a couple of weeks ago and I like a FOOL believed her :haha:
Lots of strong BHs on and off but that's about it for me.
But I have a really terrible sinus cold right now, so I don't want to go into labour until I can breathe properly again anyway! Also don't think it would be best to start coughing all over the baby when trying to breastfeed...
Congrats to all the new mums :flower:

People's silly comments are starting to annoy me! "Oh you still haven't had her".... Or "this has to be the longest pregnancy ever" were to name a few I had this weekend. Feck off!

I agree the worst is deffo "Have you not had that baby yet" ..........:grr: "Oh yes i had her last week and this is a football up my top"

I mean how stupid are some people .... its blatently obvs ive not had the baby!!!

C-section for me in a little over 12 hours - hard to believe the time has come, even though the waiting part was terrible!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Yep annoying! 3 texts yesterday just asking if any twinges.

From Mother 'you will let me know as soon as something starts, won't you?'
WHAT?????
Along with my OH, yr my bloody birthing partner - Jesus Christ!!!!!

Anymore texts with 'any twinges?'
Yes lots...in my hand replying to you every couple hrs.

I'm actually quite happy to sit this week out as I'm not feeling great, I've got sciatica quite bad & I'm knackered so I'm hurrying up for no one.

I still have a fear...I do hope I get some BM before this all happens. I can't go & I feel like I need to badly every time I wee & that's every 1.5hrs. Please god...don't save it for the day!!

Good luck Gina x

Well im still here and still waiting.. Still no signs.. Off to mw tomorrow tho

The texts started for me this morning! " Any signs, anything?" I'm not looking forward to the school pick up. Saying that I might spend the morning making a sign with a sarcastic comment! Stop asking, its obvious I haven't given birth yet...... I still have a bump!

Ive had a few of those texts this morning too. Grr!! :growlmad:

Oh wow, Angelbunny, what a great birth story. And what a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations Angelbunny!! :happydance:
I also dread the school run now because the other mums and the schoolteachers are all wondering where the baby is *sigh*
Although, I have had some strange BH lately which start off slow but then hang around for ages, like five minutes or more. Nothing is happening in a regular pattern though.
Planning on jumping on DH tonite :blush:

Hi ladies, I've only just seen this thread. I was due on 10th October but my baby girl wanted to be a September baby and arrived 10 days early on 30th Sept!

Here's a link to my home birth story for those who haven't read it. https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/755793-got-my-homebirth-d.html

Good luck to the remaining October mummies, and congratulations to those who are already cuddling their babies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->