October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Congratulations angelbunny and roxyroo!! And thank you for sharing your stories! :hugs:

Just popping in to say i got my induction date today - woo! We'll be heading off to hospital next Tuesday (25th) at 7am. I will be exactly 38 weeks and am going for induction because of GD and high BP. Given my complications, I have a max time of 24 hours to deliver him once they start me off, so he'll definitely be born on the 25th or early 26th one way or another. So excited! :happydance:

That's exciting that you've got your induction date. I hope to get mines on Wednesday which is next midwife appt. Lx

4 days over and counting now.... *sigh* I had cramps yesterday, but nothing overnight and I'm just feeling really uncomfy this morning. Off to work tho and then I'm seeing my midwife again this afternoon. Fingers crossed it's not toooooo much longer!

Right ...... ive just been looking at bump pics and ive decided that im gonna try and concentrate on enjoying my last few days/weeks of my pregnancy... I may not get to experience this again as we had only planned to have 2 babies so i want to treasure every minute and try and focus on that rather than her not being here yet, I will have all the time in the world to enjoy her once shes here, but for now im gonna enjoy whats left of my pregnancy even if i am uncomfortable x

If you hear me moaning ..... cyber slap me! x

Ahhh so scary that the ladies Ive seen since first tri are all having their babies. I can't believe she is gonna be here soon!

Congratulations Angelbunny and Roxyroo!
Thankyou both for sharing your wonderful birth stories, and photos of your beautiful babies!
Welcome to the world George and Nancy!
xx

Right ...... ive just been looking at bump pics and ive decided that im gonna try and concentrate on enjoying my last few days/weeks of my pregnancy... I may not get to experience this again as we had only planned to have 2 babies so i want to treasure every minute and try and focus on that rather than her not being here yet, I will have all the time in the world to enjoy her once shes here, but for now im gonna enjoy whats left of my pregnancy even if i am uncomfortable x

If you hear me moaning ..... cyber slap me! x

Good for you, Mummy! Thats a great attitude to have! I have been trying to adopt this attitude over the weekend. I know I will miss my bump when its gone, and I have loved being pregnant, so I should cherish these last few days instead of wishing them away.
Our baby girls will be with us soon enough :cloud9:
xx

Yep i agree shelleney ....its gonna be hard cuz im very keen to meet her but i figure theres no point in spending the last few days/weeks misreable ..... Im gonna enjoy the time i have left with my bump before she becomes a little earthling person!!

My little lady is having a party in her house tonight, man my tummy is all over the place! I've booked a pedicure and following it up with a pub lunch with friends on my due date :)

Im gettin v.anxious now as due to go in for c section on.wednesday!! Xx

Oooo thats my due date .. good luck hun and hope all goes well for you :) x

I'm freekin starvin. Period.

I've been feeling unbelievably shattered as well and find that at 6am i wake up with extreme hunger... Its a battle whether to get up and eat or stay in bed!

Yep I'm always hungry too .... Then I think omg all this food is making baby huuuge!!!! :shock:

I get up and feel sick where im so hungry! DH thinks i have worms! The trouble is, i only want to eat crap like crisps or chocolate! Oops x

^ Same! lol .... junk food tastes amazing right now!!

I'm hardly every hungry, this baby fills every part of my abdominal cavity! No room left for organs never mind food!

26th and I'm still excited haha!

Me and OH woke up this morning super early and he was like 'what's wrong?' And I said 'I'm just bored of waiting now, I'm fed up, that's why I can't sleep...' OH went 'same. Do you want my sperm?' LOL!

So after DTD I have felt rather crampy all morning :D

With the hunger thing as well, its frustrating coz I feel sooo full up that my stomach might explode but nothing satisfies that hunger! Its awful...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->