October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Nothing here....... Heavy pressure feeling low down but nothing that tells me baby is coming xx

You had any signs hun x

Nothing here although I thought I was spotting earlier but seems to have been just a tiny bit. Spent last night bouncing on my ball, so much so I was sweating.

This morning I've woke up with a stinking cold so decided to have a lazy day on the sofa. Really want to get rid asap.

No news here either! Scan tomorrow at 10am, hopefully that'll bring some welcoming news.

You had any signs hun x

Woke up this morning with damp pyjama bottoms. Still not sure whether it was my waters or urine? :blush: Not had any since though, so probably not waters.
Then I had another bloody show (my 3rd in the last 12 days!) surely there cant be any more left in there?!
Have been losing pinky/red mucus every time I wipe after using the toilet all day. And had back pain and period-type pains all day.

Who knows whats going on?! :shrug:
xx

Wow hun that sounds promising!!! Fingers crossed this all progresses for you, ive had no signs of any bloody/pink show :(

Fingers crossed for you!!! x

I think I started losing my plug? It's clear though but gel like & snotty. Its just a bit each time I wipe. Other than the period cramps & feeling like I'm getting sick having severe anxiety. I'm scared. This is my first baby & I'm freaking out!
Hope all you ladies are doing good:flower:

Aww Kasia. dont be scared :hugs: its my first baby, and im nervous too, but im sure you will be fine.
sounds like things may be happening for you. good luck :flower:
xx

Wow hun that sounds promising!!! Fingers crossed this all progresses for you, ive had no signs of any bloody/pink show :(

Fingers crossed for you!!! x

Its been sounding promising for the last 12 days! lol. :dohh: im not getting my hopes up anymore....

Aww Hun. sorry to hear you still havent had any show. although not everyone has a show before they go into labour. good luck :hugs:
xx

No news here either. DTD last night, long walk this morning followed by eating a pineapple and bouncing on my ball, but ZERO! I give up!

If 1 more person says "he'll come when he's ready" i'll punch them!!

I did laugh this morning when the check out girl at Tesco asked when i was due and i said 6 days time, her eyes bulged out of her head and she insisted on packing all my shopping and got the trolley boy to take my shopping to the car! lol

Hey ladies, as a lot of you know I went in for my induction on Wednesday. I had my little boy on Thursday. Can't believe he's already five days old. I posted my birth story in the birth stories section, so go check it out for more details. As far as baby goes, he weighed 8lbs 14ozs, was 20.5 inches long, his head circ. was 37cms and his chest was 37.5cms. He had to be taken by forceps in the end because he was to big for me to push out by myself. thank heaven for the week early induction or I'd be facing a c-section tomorrow.

My Parenting Journal (If you wanna stalk :) )

xx ladies and best wishes on the arrivals of your little ones!

Hey Phantom congratulations!!!
Shelleney and Kasia sounding good :thumbup: hope things happen for you soon!
I am torn between wanting to hang onto my cute bump and enjoy the LO moving around inside, and wanting her out so I can hug her for real.
DTD last night as planned but nothing happened.... I still have horrible cold but might go for a walk later, beautiful day here.

Lots of braxton hicks, nesting (I made a roast today!), nausea, and diarrhea for me (TMI I know). Nothing exciting though. Just waitin' away. I have a spa day tomorrow. He/she can come anytime after that!

5 days over now and still nothing from me either! Baby is happy in there going by the CTG monitor yesterday so we're waiting him/her out... Walked (waddled) around the supermarket doing groceries with hubby last night and had a hot bath when I got home, but nothing. Had cramps the other day but nothing since then! Have had yellow snotty mucos for a month or so now so don't know if that's mucus plug or just CM.

shelleney, I rolled over in bed on saturday and felt a small gush of liquid, it was only a bit though (a damp patch on my pj's and on the sheet) and it never came to anything more so the midwife agrees with me that it was probably pee... :blush: silly baby pressing on the wrong spot! It DID get me all excited at first, but that was 4 days ago now so yup, it meant nothing. *sigh*

A little update on me, as I just got back from the midwife...

I did not want an internal today, but I wish I had! Baby is now engaged, as he wasn't last week, sothings are happening. She says she sees me either going a few days before or aftter my due date, but not very overdue at all. I am pleased with this!

Well I've had a mega lazy day as I'm choked with the cold. Lay on sofa and drank rlt all day. Tonight I'm in bed early and have inserted epo vaginally for the first time and massaged bump with clary sage. Got first sweet tomorrow so fingers crossed it's successful and also fingers crossed that my cold has went away.

Does anyone else insert epo vaginally? Will the capsules disappear? Kinda scared that mw will find them up there when she does sweep? Lx

is anyone else absolutely shatered??

Ive been in bed most of the week im really struggling to get out of bed during the day, and if i force myself before im ready to, i only last an hour and have to go back to bed! Feel useless at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->