October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Went for 40 + 5 MW appt today. She tried to give me sweep and although cervix is soft, its not dilated and therefore she couldn't get finger in to sweep. She gave me a date for induction and its Wednesday next week at 5pm! Couldn't believe it when she said 5pm, thought that was quite late but ah well, at least I've got a date now. I really hope baby decides to come over the weekend but I doubt that will be the case.

Hey ladies! Hope you are all well and that the last of the October babies make their appearance very soon! I just wanted to let you know that I have set up an October mummies thread in the lounge area groups and discussions area so we can all keep in touch and chat about being mummies. Quite frankly i am finding the rest of bnb a bit daunting. Lol. Hope to see you there soon! Xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/774273-october-2011-mummies.html

6 days to go...

Thought sommat was going to start up this morning when I woke up with a very very very bad pain on one side of me at 7am... I thought I'd pulled a muscle at first low down but then realised I was having a tightening.

From then on it was every 10ish mins and they were like bad period cramps, strongest I've felt them before and felt to me as if they were getting stronger.

Its 8.10 now and I'm feeling fine again... no BH for 20 mins!! How annoying!

The OH had to go work at half 7 and he hasn't stopped msging me. I'm sure my frustration at him caused them to stop!!

I thought I was in labour last night. Braxton hicks from 8:30 until bedtime (Fell asleep through them). Woke up around 4 or 5am and had contractions every 5 minutes for about 2 hours that were getting stronger and stronger and then petered out. :( What a disappointment.

Now I'm left with a back ache and sore tummy. Sigh. I know its not my due date yet, so I don't have any right to complain but I'm so disappointed. :(

OMG OMG IVE JUST HAD MY BLOODY SHOW ..... OK i kno it dont mean anything just yet but i cant help get excited .... nothing like this happend last time!!

So hope this doesnt come to nothing!

OMG OMG IVE JUST HAD MY BLOODY SHOW ..... OK i kno it dont mean anything just yet but i cant help get excited .... nothing like this happend last time!!

So hope this doesnt come to nothing!

Great news i would be excited too! Good luck keep us updated x

That os great news!! I really hope it means something is starting! As you are over your due date, it seems VERY promising!!

Well from my own experience with my previous pregnancy, bloody show was the beginning! Are you having any BH or anything?

Nope :( Nothing as yet .... ive hardly had any BH the whole pregnancy and didnt have any at all with DS x

I usually go for a walk every evening but OH was late back so now its too dark .... grr the one night i could do with going.... i could walk around the block i suppose , or maybe up and down the stairs or bounce on my ball

would they be as good??

Ooh, yay mummy, i'd be well excited! Bounce on that ball!

I agree, bouncing on the ball is good too! Just moving the hips will help.

am bouncing and rolling now ...xx

U watch it will be nothing :cry:

You will have that baby out in no time, hon. I am going crazy and my due date is a week away... But think, you are really just so close! I do hope it turns into something. At the least, it means that labour is coming very very soon.

Thankyou!! Really hope so ... will keep you updated xx

am bouncing and rolling now ...xx

U watch it will be nothing :cry:

I hope you don't mind me butting in - I have a midwife friend and she has suggested lunges , one leg at a time, like the action you do when you're 10 pin bowling. Apparently it will help open everything up and settle the baby into the right position.

I hope this is it for you - I have been reading your posts all week, I know how much you want your baby to come (me too!)

Good luck!
:hugs:

Good news M2T....... Something is happening! Keep us posted!

Nothing to really report from me. Last night I had backache which I've got again this evening. I'm sure it's just pregnancy related rather than labour related. Felt uncomfortable and abit tearful today. Walked a fair bit and my feet are killing me! CM was abit snotty this morning which I've not had before. My partner is convinced I'm going to go into labour tomorrow on my due date, Would be great if he was right!

Oooo thanks i will give that a go haha!! :)
Aww i really do hope this is at least the start ... I so dont want to be induced this time around x

Thankyou for the info!!! :) :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->