October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Preggo lunges... Sounds charming! Good tips though Waitress, I will keep this one i. Mind when I am all alone so I can't embarrass myself...

I might get the wii back out and play bowling haha then i wont look as much as an idiot!! lol Worth a try!!! :)

My little one arrived on the 14th...so lucky to have her here!

Good luck to all the other mums to be...I hope you get your cuddles soon!

xxxx

I've been doing them in the gym in front of the mirror. Watching people watching ME in horror gives me a bit of a kick! They seem to work - I always get tightenings afterwards but my baby isn't ready yet - sounds like yours might be! :flower:

I was induced first time around too and would so like to go into labour naturally this time. Especially since I went through with a ECV to get her into position. Long walk with friends and there dogs tomorrow followed by a silly hot Chilli and DTD tomorrow methinks.

M2T get your lunging legs on!

All this talk of lunges...are you girls really sure?

I'd only need to do 1 lunge & id get stuck. I can't even get off the sofa or pick something up off the floor, let alone an exercise move :nope:

Congrats Fairy!

Mummy2Tylerxx - looking good :thumbup:
With that show, it should all happen on its own now.

Here I just feel tired. Was buzzing yesterday & clearly zapped all energy

am thinking my baby is causing something to happen?? pain in my back and bump. :(

I'm a week over now, with nothing. No bloody show (but still snotty CM) no twinges or niggles. Nothing. Me thinks it's happy to wait for a bit longer in there!!!!

It *is* labour weekend here this weekend though.... LOL!

Ok gross ladies but ive just been to the loo AGAIN for a bowel movement today 4th time :blush:
and ive lost more brown mucusy show.
Also got terrible sharp stabbing feeling like LO's head is grinding off my cervix and i keep having like shaky movements in my whole body .... like shivering :wacko:

I am super impressed with you ladies doing lunges! If I did one, I'd surely end up on the floor.

I just lost some bloody show. I am freaking out!

yay katie come join me in the freaking out about bloody show!! Ive just had another bowel movement and more show and now ive got this uncontrolable shakey shiver feeling .... so odd.

hi ladies im new to the forum but i have to say that i sympathize with all of you since im going through exactly the same!!thumbs up and head down....or maybe the other way round?hahaha

yay katie come join me in the freaking out about bloody show!! Ive just had another bowel movement and more show and now ive got this uncontrolable shakey shiver feeling .... so odd.

I'd say you're in the beginning of labour now :thumbup: I had a bowel movement after 1 hour into my labour and I sat on the toilet shivering, chin was going mental then a sicky feeling came a long.

Ive been for a bowel movement 6times now ... i dont think there can be anything left ... the shaky feeling is soooo strange!!!
Aww i soo hope this is it x
Thankyou for replying smartie xx

I had a bit more brown tinged show about an hour ago, and a bit on a panty liner but none since. Just some nausea and cramping. I've also pooped about 6 times today!

How are you feeling Mummy2Tyler?

Same as you .... I'm pooing like crazy!! And had more browny show, no cramping as yet but strange shivering and stabbing in cervix area

Let's hope this is the start Katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->