October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Wow good luck ladies!!
Congratulations blue fairy! :happydance:
As for the lunges, I will leave those up to you intrepid types. Might bounce on the ball later tho. In the meantime I am still sick :cry: I guess it's really true that you have zero immune system when pregnant!
Seeing the doctor tomorrow, I'm going to ask about the possibility of induction. Just to see what my options might be. We don't have anyone to take care of DD while we're at the hospital, so if we knew the date then at least we could get a babysitter. Wish us luck :flower:

How exciting the past 24h have been!

Congrats to blue fairy and the bloody show girls - keep us posted!

Well sorry to disappoint but am still here with no signs through the night .... I'm gutted, knew it was too good to be true :(
Looks like I'm still overdue :cry:
Gutted I really am ready to meet my LO

Don't be gutted...you've had yr show! Labour is now imminent. Yr body is doing all the right things meaning baby is ready to come out. It's a matter of a few days for you max!

I've had sweet FA, I want some kinda warning...anything. I felt so sick last night from baby's 9pm routine boxing along with BH till 1am - I honestly thought I was going to throw up.

yup for sure; don't be gutted as at least you ARE having signs!!! I'm a full 7 days over now, and had NOTHING. Not even BH or anything. I had a scan today and bub is happy and everything is totally fine in there, so we're just in a waiting game; I bet you go well before I do though!

Thanks girls guess I got too excited esp seen as I had never had any of this before ....

Glad all was well at your scan x

Aww, sorry M2T, i hope things pick up for you ASAP.

Still no signs here, im spending the day baking cakes and cleaning the house for the hoards of people who have asked to come visit tomorrow. I have the in laws as well as my mum, 2 sisters and nephew all coming over. Just wait, i'll go into labour in front of all of them and i'll have to kick them all out!

Wow that is a lot of visitors! I'm making our Christmas cake today :happydance:

Mmm christmas cake... :D YUM!

I had some suspected water leakage last night, just after I went to pee. Had two pretty big damp patches in my nicks after I wiped, but nothing since? The fluid hasn't stained or anything. Why is pregnancy so confusing??!

I'm still here too ladies!

Lots of brown show this morning (way more than yesterday) and contractions on and off through the night that were stronger than the night before. But they stopped again. :(

OB appointment today. I'll update you ladies if anything changes! I'm thinking of my October ladies!

Me still here too :nope: roll on monday for the sweep!

Arghh Katie I was wondering how you were getting on, I've had no contractions :(
Hope the OB appt goes well x

Good luck Kimmi! Hoping your baby makes an appearance before the sweep.

Mummy, I've been thinking of you too. Keep your chin up! Hopefully things start happening for you today. *hugs*

I'm due on Tuesday but no signs whatsoever :(

I've started telling people I'm due in 2 weeks to get me prepared if he goes overdue!!

Good luck ladies x

KatieKoopa, can i just say how beautiful your boxer is!!!!! DH's family all have boxers and we will get one eventually.
MIL has a white with brown patched eye boxer called Benson. He is the soppyest dog ever.

Thanks Mrs.Turner! We love the pup. He's such a wonderful dog. So loving and silly and loyal and everything you could ever ask for! Boxers are great with kids. He's our fur baby.

Good luck ladies, your babies will be here before you know it :)

I had my bloody show on the Thurday morning and went into labour late that night, so labour is definitely imminent for you both!

Roxy tmi but what colour was bloody show was it bright red or more of brown ??

Yay, I had my October baby!!

Freya Bo was born on Wednesday 19th October at 7.48pm, weighing 7lb 10.5oz.
She was 8 days early :)

Good luck to the rest of you October Mummies...I hope you are all holding your precious babies in your arms very soon :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->