October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Yayyyy congrats shelleney!! :) :) Really Really Happy for you xx

Congratulations Shelleney!! :happydance:
I just got back from the doctor's, I have an induction date set for Thursday next week!! That will be the 27th. I really wanted Tuesday with my own doctor, but it was all booked up. If any of those ladies deliver over the weekend then I might get Tuesday tho :happydance:
This is great because we can finally arrange some care for our daughter without worrying about dropping her around to the neighbour's place in the middle of the night! I mean, that might still happen over the weekend, but at least this way we have a plan of sorts.
Good luck everyone :flower:

Mine was deffo more brown coloured than red, today its been a lighter brown and i am getting those horrible sharp stabbing pains in my cervix again..... they are sooo sharp and really hurt :(

Congratulations, Shenelley! :flower:

For the ones questioning about plugs, this is what mine looked like after a successful sweep, then afterwards it was long, thick strings of yellow/brown. Each weighed a tonne too!
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/smartiemeup/plug.jpg?t=1318721274

:shock: ... ok mine was deffo not that dark or thick ... it was brown in colour but not that dark.... maybe mine was lighter as i hadnt had a sweep so it was coming away gradually :shrug:

Zuchinni glad to hear you have induction date now - mines is the day before you but can see baby coming on 27th/28th due it bein at 5pm. Really hoping for something to happen before that. Labour dust to all you ladies how are also waiting. Lx

Congrats shellney!!

Lots of labour dust coming to you ladies still waiting! xx

Congrats shellney!!

8 days over now and not a niggle! lol. But we'll keep waiting; it'll come when it's ready and I'll be ready when it comes! :)

So I had my OB appointment today. He walked in the room, took one look at me and said "You look like a lady who is going into labour in the next few days." :thumbup: Crazy! I told him about the show and contractions and he said he thought that it would happen this weekend. Fingers crossed!

I just hope he's right. :haha:

Thinking of my other ladies in waiting! :hugs: All our beautiful babes will be here so soon. And it will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

I love having my little guy here, but I am kinda jealous of you ladies still pregnant. :haha: At the same time, if i was still pregnant, I'm sure I wouldn't be to happy. LOL

I guess Im going to be the only one trying to keep my legs crossed! My Mum has gone away until the 30th and she is supposed to be coming in with me when I have baby. I have a back up plan of my sister in law, but I REALLY wont feel comfortable with her there and am hoping to god baby stays in until late on the 30th lol!

I went to 40+6 with my son, so to get to the 30th would make me 40+4. I can hope, 8 days left!

Goodluck to everyone xx

Congrats to those of you that have had, good luck to the rest of you. Hope yer baby hangs on for you Catherine. I had a bloody show last night although it wasn't very much but i've been getting those stabbing pains for a few days and could hardly walk last night. Midwife says he's totally engaged and she doubts i'll get to my due date so fingers crossed. I just want him here now lol :) Hope you're all feeling ok xx

How are you and the bubbs getting on Phantom??

I woke up this morning... And my boobs have gone up a full cup size!! :rofl:

Contractions every 5-7 minutes early this morning. Went to L & D. 3cm dilated. Sent home. Contractions are stronger and 5 minutes apart, lasting one minute. Going to go back in soon! Hope they admit me this time. OMG this could be it.

Contractions every 5-7 minutes early this morning. Went to L & D. 3cm dilated. Sent home. Contractions are stronger and 5 minutes apart, lasting one minute. Going to go back in soon! Hope they admit me this time. OMG this could be it.

OMG Katie yay!! ... This has got to be it!! :happydance:
OOh please keep us updated im gonna keep everything crossed for you that this is it and it all goes well xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->