October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Good luck with the sweep tomorrow CharT!! Hope you gte to meet baby soon :)

Good luck October ladies! Thanks for all the love and warm wishes. Our birth story is here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...llow-bump-turned-pink-welcome-world-ella.html

:cloud9:

Well, its 27th now, which means officially over due!

Been getting lots of cramping, sharp pains, pressure, icky tummy feeling and a bit of mucus tonight... Wish things would progress a little faster!!

Thought LO would turn up on the new moon but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Perhaps today is the lucky day. Induction is beginning to become a total pain in the ass. Damn high blood pressure. If next baby goes overdue I definitely won't be getting induced. Will be letting nature take it's course.

13 days over now and still waiting... lol! CTG monitoring today showed a happy wriggly baby and some random BH contractions at times, but basically nothing to worry about so we're still waiting. Will be having another scan tomorrow to check on the placenta and fluid levels and stuff again, but as long as it keeps checking out ok, we'll just keep waiting (with continual monitoring of course!)

I have been having really, really low pressure all evening. Now I have been getting tightenings/pressure consistantly for a while. Not time worthy so far I don't think. But... Good signs?

No mucus plug lost today at all though yesterday I lost tons with streaks of red blood.

Katie - congratulations Ella is beautiful x

Flyingduster- 13days over! Aww you not fed up :(

Hot tea- aww I was soo certain the next post I read off you was going to be a birth announcement.... Let's hope the tightnings etc turn into something x

good luck hot tea!

I had another CTG monitoring this afternoon, and yup, there's still a happy baby in there. LOL! Will probably have another scan tomorrow to check everything too. :) 13 days over now!

Glad all was ok on the ctg xx ... Are you waiting for baby to come naturally .... Hope he/she is here soon

Glad all was ok on the ctg xx ... Are you waiting for baby to come naturally .... Hope he/she is here soon

Ideally, yep we're waiting for him/her to come naturally. But of course if anything looks dodgy in there at all then I'll do anything to get it out asap (induction or even c-section) as I don't want to risk me OR my baby!!! :)

I'll do anything for my baby, it just so happens that right now 'anything' means waiting.... and waiting! lol!!

My MW phoned at last, My sweep is today at 1pm ........... Im scared!!!!

Good luck! Mine is at 3.20pm so I will keep an eye out for any symptoms x

Good luck for yours too!!! Fingers crossed they both work!! :) :) xx
Are you nervous haha i didnt think i would be but i kinda really am!! lol

Good luck ladies having sweeps. I REALLY thought my sweep would work, especially after MW said i was 2-3cm, but NOTHING! Grrrr

Fingers crossed for all you overdue mummies and those of you having sweeps. I am getting so damn impatient now and i haven't even hit my due date yet. We seem to have a bunch of stubborn contented little tummy huggers :) xx

Im sure my LO is waiting for tomorrow which is DH's 30th birthday. DH REALLY doesnt want to share his birthday, so its bound to happen then!

Just woke up to some pretty serious pains... I was actually dreaming about them before I woke up! They are pretty steady, could likely time them but I am lazy. Wondering of they are caused by wind, as it feels almost like a tummy upset... And I am farting plenty. LOL sorry for the tmi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->