October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Cinnamon tea aye??? I might just pop to tesco now! I cant see that i'll like the taste, but i'll give it a go!

I just boil a few cinnamon sticks in water and add honey to taste and i don't think it tastes too bad. It's defanitely nicer than raspberry leaf tea xx

Happy Due Date Hot Tea!!! Hopefully you wont go too far over x

We will see. I am at a point of not caring now! I am almost resigned to bei g oregnant forever!!!!

haha hot tea, I thought that around my due date too, but sheesh, that's NOTHING to 2 weeks after!!! THEN ya get resigned to being perpetually-pregnant!!!! I'm 15 days over now, and FINALLY I got my bloody show this morning! I was thinking I wouldn't get one (many don't get one at all) and that the wee tinged bit of mucus last week would be the extent of it, but nope, this morning it was a whole lot of bright bloody-streaked mucus that took a couple of wipes to clear it all away there was so much (the brown-tinged mucus last week was only a finger-print sized blob!) so YAY for things moving along naturally in there! Lets hope it won't be long for things to kick in to gear a bit more. :D

Yay flying duster, i would have gone crazy waiting by now! But it seems to be moving along for you finally! Well done for holding out and going naturally x

That is a REALLY good sign flyingduster!!!! I bet anything this is it... Or I hope so for your sake. Good luck and pleeease keep us updated if you can.

I will try to update as long as I'm at home, but if things DO kick into gear and I head off to the hospital then I'll only be able to update facebook via my phone. Sooooo, if you want the real news as soon as it's properly announced, add me on facebook! lol. https://www.facebook.com/flyingduster
(when I announce anything on facebook, it can be shared by anyone on here or anywhere else by people cos as far as I'm concerned facebook is the ultimate public announcement, but if it's not announced on facebook, please DON'T announce it there! ie I haven't said anything about my bloody show over there! lol)

Good luck flying duster.
I am officially overdue now despite being told I would be early, lol.

Congrats Hottea and flyingduster. I am officially due today and have also resigned myself to the fact that i'm going to be pregnant forever too lol. I didn't have a show with any of the girls but i had a small clear show the other day and all day yesterday when i wiped, the toilet roll had a slight pinky tinge to it. Also the last 2 nights, i have been up loads with stabbing pains in the top of my cervix, last night was so bad i could barely walk so i'm hoping it's gonna happen any day. My eldest girl was 13 days early and the other 2 were both 6 days early. He's been fully engaged for 2 wks and i'm sure i've been slightly dilated for about a week but he is onviously being the stereotypical stubborn lazy boy. I HAVE to have him before October is out or i'm owe my OH a chinese meal and after the last 10 months, i really think he ought to be shellling out for me rather than the other way round. It'll kill me if i lose this bet lol :) xx

I phoned maternity this morning and asked if they would do 1 final sweep before tomorrow, to give me 1 last chance to go naturally, anyway they said yes and they did the sweep, she said she managed to do a good sweep she could feel my waters like a balloon and she was touching babies head do fingers crossed now

Good luck girls!
My patience is wearing very thin now, but my friend and sister have just been over and took me out for lunch, so it was nice to get out of the house.

MW is coming to my house on monday to do another sweep and book me in for an induction, but she said it wont be any later than the 5th. I'd obviously rather go naturally, but at this point just having a date would be bliss! When is your date? Tomorrow? xxx

Yeh tomorrow gotta ring at 8am .... I really really didnt want to be induced either but now im just thinking aslong as baby and me are both safe then thats all that matters

Exactly! Im so excited for you, i really hope you have a quick and easy labour. Ill be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Thankyou so much i will try keep you updated as much as i can , Can i add you on facebook as i speak to u on here and on the page there?? Its ok if not xx

Also .... dont mention anything about baby on my facebook xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->