October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Thanks hun ;) .... Im actually thinking of deactivating my wall untill shes born then make the birth announcement , so nobody beats me to it xx lol

Im sure this baby has a pot of super glue in there, and has glued himself over to my right side. Its bloody agony!!

I havent been able to sit down and be comfortable for about 2 weeks now its a joke when sitting down is supposed to be resting its more comfy for me to stand! Apart from the foot ache and the need to be sat lol! Im trying to bully him over to my left by sleeping more on my left but the little bugger wont move! Could he be wedged over there lol?!

I actually feel him bulging out in my side and have a constant ache in my back where he is pushing against it when Im sat down. All my left side of bump is empty and squidgy what a waste of space lol.

xx

mummy--- I would. I was so angry, someone posted pics of the baby before I even announced he was born. GRRRR.

When you disable your wall does it say to anybody else that you have? And how do you do it? I can imagine my OHs parents doing just that, tagging my name in a pic of baby BEFORE Ive even put a pic up for my friends/family to see! If its disabled and they do that, what will happen?

xx

Im not sure about other people tagging you hun but you go to account and privacy settings and you can disable all wall posts in there. That way the only person who can write on your wall is you .... if someone posted her birth before me i would kick off its a personal thing and should be left to the parents

Sorry that happend to you michelle .... why do people take it upon themselves!

Hmm, I wonder if I did that, and they tagged my name in a pic, it would still go out to my friends walls saying 'Catherine has been tagged'

How pathetic of these people though that we need to worry about things like that, its not their baby to annouce about!!

xx

I would be LIVID if someone did that! My mum is just the type of person to do it. She told my entire family i was pregnant the day i found out, and totally riuned it for me. She also announced my baby name on fb when i hadn't told anyone yet. I have STRICTLY banned her from it until i get home and have made the announcement myself, or DH has.

Mrs Turner...... :grr: i really hope nobody posts before you........ especially your mum!!

Just checking in; still nothing is happening for me since my show over 24 hours ago... I've been having LOADS of mucus at times, especially overnight when the toilet breaks are spread out over a few hours rather than every half hour or whatever (lol) then I'm getting huge globs of it that I need to wipe several times to clear it all away. This morning just WALKING tot he toilet I could feel there was a big gloopy lump sitting there...! ew! lol. It's still often blood streaked too, though not as much as the first lot.

But yeah, apart from that and a few random BH contractions; nothing. Still waiting. 16 days over now! *twiddles thumbs*

I had another CTG monitoring yesterday, and baby is all well in there, though it was squirming the ENTIRE 30-45 mins I was strapped up to it so we didn't get a good baseline! lol. But like the midwife said; a wriggly active baby is a good sign too! lol. If nothing happens by tomorrow (monday) morning then I'll be going in for my scan I couldn't get on friday, and having another CTG monitoring as well. And from there we're likely to go to daily monitoring...

Flying-- sorry, can't remember, are you doing a homebirth? just curious.

nope, I'm have a hospital birth. I would be totally ok with a home birth, but I'm totally ok with a hospital birth too so doesn't really worry me either way! lol. Hubby is the one who is really not keen on a home birth, it freaks him out too much and cos I don't mind, I haven't tried to convince him otherwise! I'm hoping for a fairly natural birth though, but of course we'll see how I actually go at the time!!! :)

Oh was just curious as I know docs around here pretty much force induction on you when your nearing a week over due, so thought you were sneaking by because you were having a home birth.

I really wanted a home birth, but now, since this one was so crazy, I don't think hubby would let me try.

Yeah I've heard a lot of docs can be like that in the US! The doctors WOULD have induced me a week ago already if they'd had their way, but they can't force you to do anything!!

My midwife is awesome and while she got me to have a meeting with a doctor when I was 40+6 to explain the risks of everything and to talk about the options (which I already knew) she is now happy to keep all doctors away from me as long as everything is checking out ok. I'm in the hospital every day or two to get the CTG monitor strapped to me but my midwife keeps the docs away so they can't even try to pressure me into anything. She keeps asking me to see if I want to wait another day or if I want to go with something else, and when I say I'm happy to wait (as long as the check comes back ok) then she says she'll keep the doctors away again then cos there's no point hearing all the same things over again! She accepts that I know the risks and stuff and reckons that if doctors keep coming to me and telling me about them that it'll only wear away at me and make me freak out, so I wuv her for keeping them away! :kiss:

Well I had alot of plug loss in the night but no baby do guess I'm off to get induced today!
Will keep u all updated as best I can x

Flying duster- hope things happen soon, your patience amazes me!! X

For those of us left do you ever feel that your Octobers baby is going to be a November one. I just can't see this baby coming any time soon.
Hope the induction goes well today M2T. I hope nobody announces the birth before you do, it is sad that people would do that.
I plan to do a mass text and in it as people not to say anything on my wall until Matt or I say something.

Don't get excited yet ... After no bloody sleep cuz am so nervous, I phone today to be told..... Ooh were very busy come up today at 10 but there's no guarantee you will be set off!!!!

Pissed off

Oh no M2T......... Surley if your booked in???

Well I'm getting a bit of action......woke at 1.40am with pains and they were coming about every 10 mins but then by 4.30 they had slowed down and I managed to fall asleep again. Just got up and had a slice of toast and pain is coming again about every 10 mins.

TMI think my plug is loosening as when I wiped slightly pink brown colour

Hoping this is the start but could be a long one........

Don't get excited yet ... After no bloody sleep cuz am so nervous, I phone today to be told..... Ooh were very busy come up today at 10 but there's no guarantee you will be set off!!!!

Pissed off

That is sooooo annoying! That would really pee me off.

Yay it's officially October which means it's.........

https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/vw/13/z4e864b2d491b1.gif

Were due this month!!!! Xxx

yep comon baby u are been evicted plz leave the big mommas house :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe