October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

I can have normal birth or a c section either way the doctors would be happy. But due to the past they was concerned i would close my body again or have nothing happen or id shut myself down so let me decide.

basically with my c section with my first i had a stroke due to being allowed to go over three weeks with pre eclampsia and i was terrified of going over again and having a same experience and because of this they set a c section date for 39 weeks but told me to try everything and have a talk with the bubba to get a move on lol.

i think they knew me knowing it was booked and all ready would possibly calm and relax me and may start me normal :)

i hope i go natural but i think my dad is going to blow my mouth off hes planning doing a full blown curry with roasted onion with chilli flakes on it. god help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honest to god a tikka is too hot for me normally lol

Of i see. Well I hope the curry works :)

Also-- my feet aren't swollen either. They've only swelled 3 times. Once when flying at 20 weeks, and the other two times when i dared to wera heels. LOL

ahhh heels i miss mine so much but i am a clumsy bugger at the best of time so my OH has hid them. :(

Hi everyone, so excited!
My EDD is October 28 but doctor says 'any day now'. I'm 2.5 cm dilated already and head is at -2 (whatever that means) and 70% effaced. It's my DD's birthday today, she just turned 4, so after today I reckon I'll start with the curries too :)
Hope your curry was hot enough but not too hot Rainie!
I'm looking forward to wearing heels again one day soon as well...
Good luck to all :flower:

LOL I wore really low ones and my ankles got so puffy they gave out three time in an hour and i kept almost breaking my neck. And of course, with fall coming soon all the cute little boots I love are making their debuts....:cry:

LOL I wore really low ones and my ankles got so puffy they gave out three time in an hour and i kept almost breaking my neck. And of course, with fall coming soon all the cute little boots I love are making their debuts....:cry:

LOL so funny Phantom...I cant even get my feet in a pair of heels...let alone low heels...I feel you on the tears about the cute shoes coming out. I am an advent shoe lover too...I have avoided shoe websites, sections of stores selling shoes and shoe stores. It is too depressing. Well at least you will find relief next week when you deliver LO. Just in time to wear the cute boots!

I brought a pineapple that im going to eat for afternoon tea, gives me such a sore tounge but im going to do it.

Hey ladies :flower:

It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep at all! In hospital as I started bleeding heavily last night when I lost my plug. They don't know where it all came from but its calmed down to just spotting now and baby is fine thank god. MW reckons he might be making an appearance soon but I'm only 1cm dilated. Gonna go make some horlicks me thinks! Xx

Glad everythings fine AB that must have been scary. I hope he makes his appearence soon :)

Sorry to hear about the heavy bleeding, AngelBunny. That must've been so scary! Glad the bleeding has stopped, and that your baby boy is safe and well.
Im sure it wont be long now if you are already 1cm dilated, and have lost your plug. Good luck, and keep us posted iof you can :hugs:
xx

Feeling fine thanks hun :D just bored! Waiting to see doctor hopefully they'll let me home xx

Aw thats good hun, hope you are allowed home soon and little man doesnt keep you waiting around too long to meet him xx

Sorry to hear about the bleeding Angel, glad its calmed down for you and all is well with bubs.

Hope everything is OK with you and baby AngelBunny!!

Im 37 weeks tomorrow, I hope he wants to come out tomorrow aswell lol.

xx

Thinking of you AngelBunny! Take care of yourself and the babe.

I will have my baby next week, eeekkk! Just realized how weird that sounds!
Just worried if my doctor is gonna be OK to do my section since she just had a nosejob done sunday and had to reschedule my appointment that was supposed to be today! kind of worried and maybe a bit mad but then, im sure for doctors there is never really a good time to have something like that done since she mainly looks after pregnant women!

I will have my baby next week, eeekkk! Just realized how weird that sounds!
Just worried if my doctor is gonna be OK to do my section since she just had a nosejob done sunday and had to reschedule my appointment that was supposed to be today! kind of worried and maybe a bit mad but then, im sure for doctors there is never really a good time to have something like that done since she mainly looks after pregnant women!

:rofl:

I know doctors have to have breaks/time off. But it peeved me off when my doc said he's be gone a few days prior to the induction. I was like... really? you couldn't have waited until after? to hell with the ones due after me. LOL. Guess after Friday I'll just have to keep my legs crossed until wednesday. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->