October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Hey ladies :flower:

It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep at all! In hospital as I started bleeding heavily last night when I lost my plug. They don't know where it all came from but its calmed down to just spotting now and baby is fine thank god. MW reckons he might be making an appearance soon but I'm only 1cm dilated. Gonna go make some horlicks me thinks! Xx

I had the exact same thing about a week ago? They thought it may have been a bleed from the placenta but luckily it wasn't.

Must be getting closer to meeting them :) glad all is ok now though xx

And wooohooooo!!!! Cant believe it's October! :D :happydance:

Xx

Hi, didn't realise this thread was here...

Our 3rd bundle is due the 13th Oct... Planning for another home birth, hopefully...

Last visit to midwife was over a week ago, back there next week; she is hoping not to see me at the appointment due to babe being so low, engaged and measuring ahead... But we all know these babe's will come when they're ready and not until...

Well seem c section team and now am nervous. Going in 8am 11th oct ahhhhhhh

Congrats Rainie!!! At least you know for sure when you'll meet LO :)

Just noticed this thread! One week left til due date for me! THought i was losing bits of plug last week but havent lost any more, and havent really had any signs other than more braxton hicks than normal. Started on the EPO so we'll see if that makes a dif. I reeeally dont want to go overdue and be induced as i want a water birth! x

Yay for a date rainie :)

I think my little one is trying to dig her way out xx

Ugh I've been awake for hours, so I thought I would get up and come on BnB haha. its nearly morning here thank goodness.

Felt really odd last night, lost a bit of plug, nothing this morning, really bad headache, just feeling really shitty. Said to OH I think he might be on his way tonight. but nope.

Yea really excited and nervous lol

im getting quite a bit of painful backache, slight pain lower abdomen hoping they get stronger but if not least I see a end.

I feel pretty good today! The last two days O have cleaned obsessively, past my physical limit to a point where i was sick. I hardly slept last night because of it, I have been up since four... Yet I feel good?...? Uhhhh LOL. Hormone overload.

congratz to all the october mommys. Im due nov 18th but been haveing this feeling my lil princess will come last few days of oct or 1st week of nov. I went into pre term labor a 24 weeks!! so lets see what happens good luck everyone!

Trying not to get hopes up but cramps getting worse and now having clear jelly coming away

Ooo rainie - anymore updates from you ....

waitingforallie - happy due date hopefully wont be much longer x

Happy Due date waiting!!!
Rainie, how you feeling????? We need a baby to come out today!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

Anyone else really, really tired? Plus I keep getting palpitations.....they wipe me out and I have to sit down. Don't know whether to ring the midwife :|

Things are getting exciting on here :happydance:
I woke up this morning with sore throat and stuffy nose just like a cold. I feel terrible!! I heard that sometimes this can be a sign of labour but the Braxton Hicks have really calmed down today. Wonder what is going on?
Hope everyone is feeling ok.

Some more gel, feeling really hot, pain hasnt got stronger yet but really uncomfortable waiting hoping for something definate before I time. But other symptoms are like shooting pains down below, needle pains on tummy, really uncomfortable. Walking there stronger and pressure

any tips on urging them along

Walk ALOT! The more you walk the more you'll contract!! Awww Rainie, its sounds very promising!!

That is a problem its late rofl and only have kitchen to walkn round rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->